Chapter 6

*Maria's POV*

I wake up the next morning at 10:30 and the first thing I do it look at my phone. I had a text message from Alex.

Alex: Hey wanna hang out later?(:

Me: Sure(: what time?

Alex: How about I pick u up at 1?

Me: 1 is perfect. See you in a bit!

Alex: Ok(:

I go downstairs and Emily sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal.

"Well good morning Maria" Emily says

"Good morning Emily" I say

"So what's the plan for today?" she asks

"Well Alex is picking me up at 1 to hang out." I tell her

"You're leaving me alone for the day?" she says

"Ask Austin to hang out like you said you were." I tell her

"Oh yeah that's a good idea. See you I'm going to go text him" she says putting her bowl in the sink.

"See ya." I say as I sit down to eat.

*Emily's POV*

I decided to text Austin to see if he wanted to hang out since Maria is hanging out with Alex. I grab my iPhone from my dresser and text him.

Emily: Heyy. Since Maria and Alex are hanging out today, wanna hang out? We can get to know each other better.(:

Austin: Hey and yeah he told me. I would love to hang out and get to know you better(:

Emily: Great so how about 12:30? Is that okay with u?

Austin:12:30 is perfect! I'll pick u up. See you soon(:

I didn't text him back because I had to get ready. What should I wear today? I go outside to check the weather and it's pretty hot. I go back inside and get into the shower. I take a 10 minute shower then I get out and go back into my room to find something to wear. I finally decided on a white tank top with black shorts and my black and white converse. I straightened my hair and by the time I was done it was 12:15. Austin would be here in fifteen minutes. I went downstairs and watched TV then at 12:30 there was a knock on the door. I get up and answered the door and Austin was standing there in black basketball shorts with a red shirt and a red and black snapback.

"You ready?" he asked me

"Yup let's go. Bye mom I'm hanging out with Austin. Be back later." I yell in the house before leaving.

"So I was thinking that you and me can go for some pizza and then we can go bowling. Is that ok?" he asked me

"Sure! That's fine. Let's go!" I said as we walk down the street.

*Austin's POV*

I got to her house and she told her mom she was leaving and then we left. I asked her if she wanted to get pizza then go bowling and she was fine with it. I really like her. I want to ask her out but I just met her and I don't want to go fast and make her uncomfortable because we just met. I decided I would wait until after we hung out a few more times and we got to know each other better. I took her to Mario's pizza. I asked her what she wanted and she only wanted one slice of pizza. She took out her money to pay but I stopped her.

"Its okay, I got it. I'm paying" I tell her

"Are you sure?" she asked me

"Positive" I say smiling

We get our pizza and we sit down to eat and after were done eating I take her to the bowling alley. I had a lot of fun and it was looked like she did to.

*Alex's POV*

I texted Maria to see if she wanted to hang out and she said yes. I was so happy she said yes. I really like her and I hope she likes me back. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. I told I will pick her up at 1. Its 12:30 now. I have 30 minutes until I have to pick her up. I have to admit I'm really excited for just me and her to hang out. Austin texted me before saying he's hanging out with Emily. He told me he really likes her. I think Emily also likes him. I think they would make a good couple.