Chapter 70

*Emily's POV*

Once we were done eating we all went back to the hotel. We walk into the lobby, me and Maria's arms linked together. We been inseparable since she got back.

"Okay so you and me are sharing a room this time, then Austin and Alex, Robert, Tyler, and Zach, Dave and Max, and then Michele by herself." I explain to her. She nods and smiles.

"We have a lot to catch on about." Maria says and I smile. I missed my sister so much.

"What should we do?" Zach ask.

"UNPACK!" Maria and Alex say at the say time. We laugh.

"We'll leggo to our rooms." Austin says. Me and Maria walk to our room while the boys go to Austin and Alex's. we enter the room and I hop on my bed and Maria unpacks quickly. She jumps on her bed when she's done.

"So how are you?" She ask.

"Good. What about you?" I say.

"Much happier." She says.

"Wanna know what we should do?" Maria ask.

"What?" I ask her.

"Photoshoot." She says and I smile and nod.

"Right now?" I ask and she nods. We hop off our beds and go to our suitcases and drawers and start throwing random clothes all around the room.

"Wait where would we do it?" I ask her.

"Outside, hotel lobby, the hallway, the beach right outside the hotel." She says.

"Okay well thank god we have a bunch of different clothes." I say. I mean it too, we brought like everything with us. Jeans, shorts, skirts, shirts, tank tops, uggs, sweatshirts. We seriously came prepared. We get dressed into shorts and tank tops and we go into the lobby. We take tons of pictures, serperate ones, we got people working there to get a picture of us together. We went back to the room and changed into dresses. We go outside to the beach and we get more pictures. We like the way they come out. We go back to the room and change into yoga shorts and tank tops, our usual choice. We go through the pictures and we upload them to our laptops.

"Emily you can seriously be a model!" Maria says.

"No I can't! I'm not pretty enough of that!" I say and she looks shocked.

"Emily you're beautiful! You're gorgeous!" She says and I smile.

"Nothing close enough for a model." I say.

"No no no, you're better then a model." She says.

"Stop you're only saying that cause you're my sister." I say and she nods her head no.

"Nope you're lying." She says. We laugh. I get up and plug my phone into my speakers, and start playing music. We start doing what we usually do, we dance like idiots. We were dancing around to The Way. We love Ariana Grande. Woman crush right there.

"I got a bad boy I must admit it, you got my heart don't know how you did it." We were singing. There was a knock on the door. Maria lowers the music and I go open the door. I open it and see Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach, and Tyler.

"Hi?" I ask confused why their here. Austin pecks my lips.

"Hey babe." He says and I move aside and let them in.

"What are you all doing here?" Maria ask as she comes out putting her brush back in her suitcase.

"Came to see why you guys are so loud." Robert says.

"We were just dancing around to music" Maria says. They look around the room.

"Why are their clothes are thrown around the room?" Tyler ask