Chapter 49

*Austin's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 9. I see Maria sleeping still. I decided to wake her up so we can start the video.

"Hey beautiful, wake up. We're gonna start to record the video." I say lightly shaking her. She wakes up and she sits up. I hug her.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Heartbroken." She says

"Me too, me too. But come on we're not going to let them ruin our day. Go shower and go ready then were going to start this." I say. She nods and grabs her clothes and goes to shower. She comes out an hour and a half later, hair curled, makeup on and nice clothes, with converse.

"You look beautiful, you look like your perfectly fine." I say.

"Thank you Austin." She says and we hug

"Come on let's go get this video started and try to get most of it done." I say. We walk to the beach and I record her during her part and she records me during mine. We did ours at different places. I did mine in the hotel lobby since it looks pretty in there and she did hers on the beach. We finished filming all of it. Once we were done filming the last part, my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Hello?" I say picking up.

"Austin, you and Maria come to the lobby now we need to leave." My mom says

"Okay coming now." I say hanging up the phone. Me and Maria run back to our room grab our suitcases and we meet everyone in the lobby. I see Emily just standing there. So is Alex. I see Emily staring at me sometimes. We get to the airport and we get on the plane. I'm sitting next to Maria and Emily and Alex were sitting together. Then Dave and my mom.

*Emily's POV*

I was so stupid. I kissed Alex. Not only once,but twice. The second time Maria and Austin saw. Then they kissed. It hurt so much. I guess that's how they felt. I know Austin won't forgive me and Maria she won't either. It will take forever to get them back. Kissing Alex was a accident. I say next to him on the plane. Maria and Austin sat next to each other. The plane finally landed and we got off. We hop into the car and we drive back to Austin's house. We arrive at his house and we all get out. Alex's car was here. Me and Maria put our stuff in Alex's car since he was driving us home. We get to my house, I get out of the car get my luggage and say bye and thank you to Alex. Then I walk inside and go upstairs in my room lay in my bed and cry.

*Maria's POV*

Alex drove me and Maria home. Emily got out and then I went to but Alex drove away.

"Hey you forgot to let me out." I say kind of harshly

"Listen I know you hate me, but were going to my house and I'm going to explain." He says

"Uh no. It doesn't work that way Alex. I'm not ready to talk to you yet." I say. He stops the car and I get my suitcase and start walking home. I get home then go upstairs to myroom and just lay on my bed. I text Austin and he wanted me to come over. I tell him yes then I walk to his house. He was outside.

"Hey I have a plan" was the first thing he said.