Chapter 75

*Austin's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 9 next to Emily who was still sleeping. I remember when she told me last night I couldn't figure out why. Then when Alex came in with water and pills I put my finger on it. She has her period. Well I heard girls act like bitches when they're on it. I been with her for almost a year and I never noticed that. How? I don't know. I better not get on her nerves or else she will probably blow up on me. Explains why she wanted Subway and pizza last night also. I lay next to her for another few minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I do what I need to do, then I come out and sit on the edge of Emily's bed. I grab my phone to go tweet goodmorning to my Mahomies.

@AustinMahone: GOOOOODDDDMORNINGGGGG BEAUTIFULS <3

I notice some other tweets I didn't write. From Emily. Oh the stuff she wrote.

@AustinMahone: Guys those tweets from yesterday WERE NOT from me. They were from Emily. @EmilyD'Aponte get ready for payback.

@AustinMahone: She's sleeping so time for some payback. NOBODY TELL HER!

I grab her phone and unlock it. I go to her twitter.

@EmilyD'Aponte: Guys I have a secret...

@EmilyD'Aponte: You wanna know it?

@EmilyD'Aponte: Okay..

@EmilyD'Aponte: Here it is..

@EmilyD'Aponte: Sometimes when I'm all alone, I like to dance around like a idiot to Austin's songs because perf

@EmilyD'Aponte: Austin is such a sexy beast. Ugh I love him.

@AlexConstancio7: @EmilyD'Aponte Yes lets just blow my phone up with notifactions and waking me up.

I chuckle to myself. I put her phone down, and go back to mine.

Me: ACCC hi

AC!!:): Mahonee hey

Me: Is Maria up?

AC!!:): Nah shes still sleeping.

Me: Me and Emily are suppose to go the studio today, but she's still sleeping.

AC!!:): so wake her up lol

Me: I feel bad if I do that.

AC!!:): Whipped

Me: shut up, I am not whipped.

AC!!:): If you're not whipped, wake her up then.

Me: okay fine. You coming in for proof?

AC!!:): Nah I'll wake Maria up.

I put my phone down and go near Emily.

"Hey, hey Emily. Hey. Emily hey" I say. She doesn't move. I shake her a bit and she still doesn't move. I think for a second. How can I wake her up? I get an idea. I jumped on her legs and she sat up quickly looking mad.

"Really Austin?" She ask me.

"Get up, go shower. Studio today." I say.

"Am I really that good enough to do a song with you?" She ask me. I nod.

"Amazing and the song goes perfectly of us. I don't want to sing it with anyone else." I say.

"Okay fine. Let me get ready and we can go." She says getting up and going into her bathroom to shower. She comes back out.

"I need clothes and a towel." She says.

"No you don't." I say winking.

"AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE!" She yells my name.