Chapter 42

*Austin's POV*

The next day, I woke up at 12. Wow I slept kind of late. I look and Emily is up already. She's on her phone.

"Morning beautiful." I say with my morning voice.

"Your morning voice is sexy, I would be lying if I said I didn't like it." She says while smirking. I grin and I hug her.

"I need to talk to you, Alex, and Maria later and your parents." I tell her

"Why?" she ask

"You will find out later." I say. She nods and we get up to get ready. She puts on a pair of yoga pants and a tank top then puts my sweatshirt on. She leaves her hair natural. I put on a pair of jeans and a red shirt with my black and red and white Jordans. I put on a snapback and then I'm ready. Me and Emily walk downstairs to the kitchen and we see Maria and Alex eating cereal all dressed all ready.

"We need to have a big group meeting later, all of us and our parents. I have some news for you guys." They nod there heads and they finish eating. Me and Emily have cereal and then me and Alex call our parents over. Everyone is here so we all sit down in the living room.

"So you guys know about my fame on YouTube right?" everyone nods. I grab Emily's hand and intertwine me and Emily's fingers.

"Well about a week ago, I got a call from a record company, Chase Universal, Republic Records and they want to sign me." I say

"Austin that's great!" Emily says and hugs me

"Well I told them I would come there and check it out and if I like it, I'll sign and if I don't, I'll come back to Texas." I tell them

"What do you mean come back to Texas if you don't want to sign with them?" Alex ask

"The record deal is in Miami." I say again.

"So you're leaving?" Emily ask looking kind of sad.

"I'm going to fly down there in a week or less and see it, if I agree to sign I'm moving down there, if I don't, then I'm staying in Texas. But I want you, Alex, and Maria to come down to Miami with me." I say

"Mom please! Can we please go?" Emily ask her mom

"Its okay with me, ask your father." her mom says

"Dad please!" She says

"Okay you can go but no funny business and Austin and Alex you guys better take good care of them." Her dad says.

"We will sir, don't worry." I say

"Alex, you may go." Alex parents says

"Yes!! GUYS GET PACKING CAUSE WERE GOING TO MIAMI!!" Alex yells. We all cheer. We all go back to our houses and start packing. I pack a few days worth of clothes and bathing suits. I make sure I pack my snapbacks too and my shoes. Can't forget those. I have a feeling, Miami is going to become my new home.

*Emily's POV*

Me and Maria are going to Miami with Austin, Alex, and Mama Mahone! I actually can't believe our parents are letting us go! Me and Maria run upstairs, we grab our suitcases and start packing. I packed a lot of shorts, tank tops, bikinis, flip flops, and sunglasses. It took me almost 2 hours to pack. That was because I had to take out my summer clothes. I'm really excited to go to Miami. It is my hometown. It was 5:00 when I was done packing. I walked into Maria's room to see her zipping up her suitcase.

"You ready for Miami?" I ask her

"Yes! Were going back to our hometown. I cant wait!" She says. We both smile. It's going to feel good being back home. We were just talking when our mom came into Maria's room.