Chapter 18

*Emily's POV*

We get to the mall after sitting in the car for 20 minutes. We get out and Austin takes my hand and intertwines our fingers together as we walk into the mall.

"So where should we go first?" I ask

"How about we seperate? Me and Emily and Maria and Alex then we meet up and get something to eat then walk around together for a bit?" Austin says

"You trying to get it in Austin?" Alex says while winking

"DUDE!" Austin says while slapping Alex on the arm while I blush and hide my face in Austin's chest.

"Let's go with Austin's idea and when were ready we will text you guys" Maria says

"Okay" I say as me and Austin start walking one way and they walk another

"So how are you?" Austin ask

"I'm good now that I'm with you, what about you?" I say

"Great since I'm with you too and you know I never got my kiss today." Austin says then pouts his lips.

"Aw I'm sorry. Come here!" I say as he puts his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck and he leans down and I lean up. Our lips connect and I don't want to pull away. He's an amazing kisser.

"PDA!" Shouts a random adult. Austin pulls away gives them the middle finger takes my hand again and we start walking again. We see Forever 21 and I pull Austin in there.

"Please Austin!" I say like a little kid.

"Okay only for you." He says as we walk in. I grab a bunch of clothes I like and try them on.

"Austin come here." I say as I walk out of the fitting room.

"What do you think?" I ask as I show him the outfit I have on.

"Beautiful, like always" he says. I start blushing and I look down.

"Stop making me blush" I say

"No I like to, it's cute" he says while hugging me.

"Now lets hurry up in here, teenage girls are like drooling over me and older lady's are looking at me weirdly" he says

"Okay let me go pay" I say while taking the clothes I'm buying to the cash register. I pay for my stuff then we leave. We see Lids and Austin takes me in there.

"I need a new SnapBack and I'm getting one for you, okay?" He says

"Okay"I say. He picks out two snapbacks and there matching.

"So were a matching couple huh?" I say

"Yes we are" Austin says then kisses me and then we walk to the cash register to pay. After that we walk around the mall going in and out of different stores buying clothes.

*Maria's POV*

Me and Alex started walking around the mall holding hands just talking then I see Hollister.

"Alex come on there's Hollister!" I say as I start walking over there

"Alright come on let's go!" He says and we walk in. He goes to the guys side while I go to the girls side. I take a lot of clothes I like then go to the dressing room to try them on. I put some away and buy the rest. I walk out to wait for Alex at the front and he's already there with his bags.

"Wanna go to Starbucks?" Alex asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist and we start walking.

"Yes!" I say as we walk to Starbucks. We walk in and we order and Alex pays like the gentleman he is. We get our drinks then walk out and start waking again sipping our Starbucks. I see Delia*s and I drag Alex in there. I start looking at clothes I like and I show them to Alex.

"Alex do u like these?" I ask him as I show him the shirts

"Yeah I like them, they will look good on you" he says. I go try them on real quick and I try the shorts and jeans on and I like them. I pay for them then we walk out and we start walking again. Alex takes me into Nike and he starts looking at clothes. He buys the clothes he wants and then text Austin to meet him at the food court. We walk to the food court and we started walking around together. Me and Emily see Victorias Secret. We tell the guys were going in there and they just say bye and walk to another store. We go in and we look at stuff we like then we buy what we like. We walk out and we text the guys and they told us they were in Abercrombie. We meet them in there, they buy what they want and then we decided to go home cause it was 5 now.

"Let's go out to eat" Alex says

"Yeah leggo to Olive Garden" Austin says. We agreeded and we go to Olive Garden. We get there and sit down and we order our food, we get our food, eat and then Alex drives me and Emily home. We get to my house and I say bye to Alex kiss him then get out. Emily does the same. We grab our bags and walk inside.

"Mom were home!" We say as we walk upstairs to our rooms and put our new clothes away.