Chapter 39

*Maria's POV*

After the YouNow is over, Emily and Austin go into Emily's room and me and Alex stay in my room.

"Alex what should I wear tomorrow? Pick something out." I say. He nods his head and then walks to my walk in closet and looks through my clothes.

"Here wear this tomorrow." He says while holding a pair of boyfriend sweatpants from Pink. He's also holding a shirt from pink.

"You can wear my sweatshirt to." He says winking.

"Okay ill wear that." I take the clothes from him and put them on my dresser for tomorrow.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask him.

"Let's go to the park for a little bit." He says. I nod my head okay and he takes my hand and we walk to the park. We get there 10 minutes later and we were just walking around. Alex wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He says. I blush and nod.

"Everyday." I say. He smiles.

"Good cause you are." He says as I turn around to face him. He looks down at me as I look up at him. He leans down and I lean up. My arms go around his neck and our lips connect and there moving in sync. Alex licks my bottom lip wanting a entrance. I open my mouth and his tongue met mine. We were just kissing when it started pouring rain. I didnt pull away, neither did Alex. We just stood in the rain contuining to kiss, not caring if we would get sick. 10 minutes later we pulled away.

"That was nice." I say.

"Let's do that more often." He says smirking

"Okay." I say smiling. We run back to my house and we get inside. Were drenched. I get two towels and we drive off. Alex takes the extra pair of clothes he has and changes into them while I change into my pajamas. A pair of shorts and Alex's sweatshirt. I have like 5 of them I think. He always gives me a new like every other day. I walk out of the bathroom to see Alex fixing his hair in my mirror.

"Having fun?" I say laughing. He turns my way and smiles and walks over to me.

"A lot actually." He says then hugs me. I hug him tighter and we stand in the middle of my room just hugging.

"Please don't ever leave me." He whispers

"I'm not ever planning on it, please don't leave me you're the first guy I ever fell for so hard and you are the only one I want. I don't want anyone else. I want you and only you." I whisper back to him.

"I'm not leaving you. Not now, tomorrow, in the future. Never, no matter how many girls past us when we're together I don't dare look at them, cause I know I already have my perfect girl right next to me. You are my world. You're my everything. I love you Maria." He says

"I love you to Alex. I love you too, so much." I say not letting him go. We stay like that for a few more minutes, then we pull away. It's 11:00 and we have school tomorrow.

"Come on beautiful lets get to bed, so you can have your beauty sleep." He says. We walk over to my bed and lay down. His arms around my waist and my head in his chest. It's so comfortable. I fall asleep and I dream of everything Alex said to me. He is the one I love, I never felt this way about any guy. There was guys in the orphanage but none of them compare to Alex. He's the guy I want now and forever.