Chapter 69

~Skip to the day Fix A Heart comes out~

*Maria's POV*

It's 10:30 and me, Alex, my mom, and my dad were all sitting in the living room. We're skyping everyone else till the single comes out so we can somewhat see each other and be with each other.

"Only an hour and a half left. You excited?" Austin says into the camera.

"That and nervous." I say.

"Listen Maria, that song is going to be amazing. We're all going to buy it, listen to it, and support you." Alex saying kissing my cheek.

"My Mahomies said they're really excited to hear it." Austin says and I smile.

"Yeah we all been getting tweets about how they are excited." Tyler says.

"Sweetie I promise you, it's going to be okay. The song will be a hit just like Rocco said." My mom says. My dad rubs my back. For the next hour we just tweeted and talked.

@MariaLoccisano: Fix A Heart on iTunes worldwide in 30 minutes! Who's going to get it?

@MahomieForever: @MariaLoccisano OMG I'M SO EXCITED! STAYING UP TO GET IT! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!

@MariaLoccisano: @MahomieForever Yay thank you and you now have a new follower! ;)

@MaustinSavedMyLife: Super excited for Fix A Heart to come out. @MariaLoccisano thank you for not only being a inspiration, but a lifesaver! <3 :)

@MariaLoccisano: @MaustinSavedMyLife that means so much to know I'm not only a inspiration but a lifesaver. Stay strong beautiful!

@AustinMahone: ATTENTION MAHOMIES ONLY 15 MINUTES LEFT TILL FIX A HEART BY @MariaLoccisano COMES OUT! BE SURE TO GET IT!

@AlexConstancio7: You guys seriously need to get Fix A Heart in 15 minutes! @MariaLoccisano I love you <3

@MariaLoccisano: @AlexConstancio7 I love you more <3

@EmilyD'Aponte: If you guys don't get @MariaLoccisano song Fix A Heart in 13 minutes I'm judging you. #sorrynotsorry its amazing.

@MariaLoccisano: @EmilyD'Aponte omg Emily! I love you <3 1 week till were reunited! #cantwait

@Zach_Dorsey: 10 minutes! @MariaLoccisano #FixAHeart

@Robert15JGod: @MariaLoccisano were supporting you till the end. Be sure to get Fix A Heart!

@LilTylerT: Can't wait to hear @MariaLoccisano song Fix A Heart! It's going to be awesome! Buy it in 8 minutes!

@MariaLoccisano: @Zach_Dorsey @Robert15JGod @LilTylerT thank you guys, love you guys <3

It's now 11:56. Only 4 minutes left.

"Once your album comes out, we're having a party." Austin says.

"We're doing the same for you!" I say.

"Guys 2 minutes!" Tyler screams.

@MariaLoccisano: 2 minutes!

Finally it's 11:59. We all start counting down. The clock strikes 12 and we all pull out our phones. We all go on iTunes and we download it.

"IT'S DOWNLOADING OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BREATHE!" Robert says pretending to be a crazy fan. We all start laughing.

"I GOT IT! IM PLAYING IT!" Zach says. He puts it on full blast and it starts playing. Almost 4 minutes later, the song ends.

"You were nervous about that?" Tyler says and I nod.