Chapter 33

*Maria's POV*

The next morning, its Monday again. Yay. I woke up at 5 and let Alex sleep. I get in the shower, take 15 minutes in there then I put a tank top on and some sweatpants. I walk back in my room and I see Alex awake laying bed on his phone. He notices me locks his phone and puts it down and comes over to me.

"Good morning beautiful." Alex says then kisses my cheek.

"Morning Alex." I say hugging him. He hugs me back tighter and we just stay like that for a little bit. I pull away and I get my hair dryer out and I blow dry my hair. Then I brush through my hair. It's wavy but straight at the same time. I decided to leave it like that. Then I walk over to my closet. Hm what should I wear? I decided to put on a pair of sweatpants from Hollister, a tank top then put on one of Alex's sweatshirts. I left my hair the way it was. I go in the bathroom and got changed. I come back out and put my socks and my shoes on. Alex goes in the bathroom to change and then comes back out 5 minutes later. He fixes his hair then he puts his socks and shoes on also.

"Lazy day?" He ask me. I nod and grab my backpack. I put it on and Alex grabs his too. He puts his arms around my waist and we walk downstairs. Austin and Emily weren't down yet and neither was my mom. We sat on the couch in the living room.

"Is anyone down here?" Alex ask. I nod my head no.

"Nope why?" I ask him.

"Because now we won't be interrupted when doing this." Alex says then leans in to kiss me. We were making out for a while but then someone cleared there throat. We pull away and notice its Emily and Austin.

"Sorry to interrupt your make out session, but we have school and your our ride." Austin says. Me and Alex get up, he takes me hand and intertwined our fingers together and we walk to the car. We get in, and Alex drives. He stops at Starbucks.

"Want anything beautiful?" He ask.

"Yeah but I'm going to come in with you." I tell him

"Okay. You two want anything?" Alex asked them. They nod their head no and me and Alex get out of the car, he intertwined our fingers again and we walk into Starbucks. It's not that crowded. Just a few people in front of us.

"What are you getting?" I ask him

"Large mocha frappucino." He says.

"What do you want? Get anything, I'll pay for it." He says then hugs me.

"Medium caramel frappucino." I tell him. He nods and we were the next to order. He tells the person what we want then we wait for them to make the coffee. We hear them say Alex's name and we get our frappucinos. We walk back to the car and get in. Alex starts the car and he drives to school. We pull into school, we get our bags then we get out of the car and walk into school. We go to our lockers and head to our first class.