Chapter 30

*Maria's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 9:30 with arms wrapped around me. I was on my bed and I figured Alex must of carried me in last night and went to sleep with me. He's an amazing boyfriend. He always makes me happy. He says so many things to me and does a lot for me. I don't know what I would do without this boy. He means the world to me. I turn around and put my head into his chest and he wakes up a few minutes.

"Hi there baby girl." He says

"Morning." I say

"Did you sleep good?" He ask. I nod my head yes and we stay like this for 10 minutes. We the get up and go see if Austin and Emily are up. Emily is up, but Austin is still sleeping.

"How are we going to get Austin up?" I ask

"Like this." Alex says and gets a pack of skittles from his pocket and puts it in front of Austin's face and shakes it. Austin wakes up, sees the skittles, sits up real fast, grabs the skittles and opens them and starts eating them.

"MY SKITTLES!" He says while hiding them from us. We all laugh and he finishes the skittles.

"Those were really good." He says. We laugh again and he just sits there.

"IM HUNGRY!" He yells. Boy he eats a lot.

"You just ate skittles cutie." Emily says. Austin grabs her and kisses her. They start making out and Alex clears his throat.

"Ehem." He says. They pull away and look at us.

"How about we go to iHop for breakfast?" Emily says

"yeah!" We all chorus together. Me and Alex go back to my room.

"What should I wear Alex? You pick my outfit today." I tell her

"Okay let me check." He says walking to my closet. He grabs a shirt that shows off my stomach a lot. Then he goes to my drawers and pull out a pair of high waisted shorts.

"Here wear this." He says while winking. I laugh them go into my bathroom to change. I walk out and he whistles when he sees me.

"You should wear outfits like these more often." He says when winking. I laugh.

"Of course." I say while brushing my hair and putting it in a ponytail.

*Austin's POV*

Alex and Maria went back into Maria's room so she can get changed. Emily was looking in her closet for something to wear.

"How about this?" She ask holding up a pair of black shorts with a shirt from Hollister.

"Yeah wear that." I say as she goes into her bathroom to change. She comes back 5 minutes later and starts brushing her hair.

"No makeup today." I tell her as I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Why Austin?" She ask.

"You look beautiful without it." I tell her. I grab my phone out of my pocket.

"Can I have some pictures of me and my baby? Please?" I ask her. She nods. I open my camera and I take pictures of us. Some of us kissing, me holding her by her waist and us smiling, her kissing me, me kissing her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I hold her up with one arm and use the other to take two pictures; us kissing in one and the other one smiling at each other. I carried her back to her room and I put her on her bed and I go through the pictures.

"I love all of them." I say looking at her and smiling then kissing her. We were making out until there was a knock on the door. I pull away and Emily yells for them to come on. I send the pictures to Emily and set the one of me holding her and us kissing as my lockscreen. I made my home screen the picture of me holding her and us smiling. I lock my phone and stand up.

"You guys ready?" I say. They all say yeah and we get into Alex's car and were off to iHop.

*Emily's POV*

Me and Austin were in the back of Alex's car when my phone goes crazy. There all messages from Austin. It's the pictures we took. I saved them and set my lock screen as us smiling and my home screen us kissing. I smile and lock my phone. We arrive at iHop and it wasnt crowded at all. We get a table and I sit down next to Austin.

"So what are you guys getting?" Alex asked.

"Chocolate chip pancakes." Me and Maria say at the same time. Austin and Alex look at us weirdly.

"Do you guys always-" he starts saying

"Say stuff at the same time? Yeah sometimes." Me and her say again. We all start laughing. Austin and Alex decided to get chocolate chip pancakes also. Me and Alex got apple juice while Maria and Austin got orange juice. We got our drinks then 10 minutes later our food comes. We all eat. Austin pays for everything and we left.

"So what should we do today?" Maria asked.

"Let's go bowling or mini golfing." Alex says. We agreed on going mini golfing. Alex drives me and Austin to Austins house so he can shower and change.

*Alex's POV*

After iHop we decided to go mini golfing. Me and Austin wanted to get change though. So I dropped him and Emily off at his house so he can shower and change. I drove to my house with Maria. I pull into the driveway and we get out of the car and go inside. Andrew, Cole, Ryan, and Rehgun were all sitting on the couch playing Xbox.

"Hey guys!" I yell and they pause the game and look my way and say hi back.

"Hey Maria." Andrew says. Maria says hi.

'How about you go over there, and beat them in Xbox while I go shower and get changed?" I whisper in her ear. She smiles and nods her head and walks over to them. She sits down and they start talking. I go upstairs to shower. I get out of the shower 20 minutes later and go in my room and look for something to wear. I put on a pair of khakis and a white shirt with a SnapBack. Then I put on my Jordan's. I fix my hair then I put the SnapBack on. I grab a sweatshirt just in case Maria gets cold. I walk downstairs and I see Rehgun and Ryan on the floor? Uh what? Maria was sitting in between Andrew and Cole.

"Uh what's going on?" I ask

"We'll first Ryan started hitting on Maria, Cole and Rehgun told Ryan to back off. Maria started laughing and made a bet with Ryan saying if he beats her in Call Of Duty her and Ryan could hang out one day. Ryan agreed with the bet. They played a round of Call Of Duty and Maria won. So Ryan dropped to the floor in shock. Then Rehgun bet with her saying if he wins Maria has to hangout with Ryan. Maria agreed to the bet, and then they played a round of Call Of Duty and then again Maria beat Rehgun. Then Rehgun went to the floor also in shock. Then she looked at me and Cole and said "do you guys wanna bet to?" Me and Cole had shocked faces and just shook our heads no and we just sat here talking until you came down." Andrew says. I was glad Maria beat Ryan and Rehgun. I don't want Ryan trying anything with Maria. I knew I could trust Andrew.

"Nice job Babe!" I say while taking her hand.

"Alright I'm going out, I'll see you guys later." I say walking out. They all yell bye and me and Maria walk to my car. We get in, I turn the car on and the radio on and I pull out of the driveway and drive to Austins house. We just listened to music the whole time. I pull up in front of Austin's house. I beep the horn and they walk out. They get in the car and I drive off to the mini golf place. We get there and get the golf balls and the sticks.