Chapter 86

*Austin's POV*

My mouth dropped open. She's pregnant. Oh my god. I'm gonna be a dad.

"You're pregnant?" I ask stuttering a bit and she nods slowly. I point to her stomach.

"So there's a little baby inside your stomach and that's gonna be my kid?" I ask and she nods again slowly.

"Wow." I say.

"Are you mad?" she ask me.

"No I'm not mad. I'm just shocked. It's a lot to take in. I'm gonna be a dad" I say.

"I'm so sorry. I feel like I'm gonna ruin your career." she says. I wrap my arm around her.

"Don't worry you won't. Why don't we just keep it a secret from everyone for a month or so? It will be between you and me." I suggest

"Can I tell maria? She was the one I told and she came with me to get the test." she says

"Okay tell her. Make sure she doesn't tell Alex or anyone else." I tell her. I criss cross my legs on the bed and she follows.

"Now are we having a little boy or girl?" I ask putting my hands on her flat stomach.

"We won't know for a while" she says laughing

"Ready to be a mommy and daddy?" she ask and I nod smiling.

"Wanna know something?" I ask.

"What?" she ask.

"That baby will be born when were both 18. A month after I turn 18 actually." I say smiling.

"Maybe we can buy a apartment and live on our own and our parents can help out once and a while when we need them." I suggest

"Then we need to start saving stuff up now. I'll see if I can get a job somewhere so I can help out with the money." she says.

"I don't want you working for long." I tell her. I look at the time. I get up and grab her hand.

"Come on let's go. We have a flight to catch back home." I say. She gets up and I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you and our little baby to come" I say kissing her cheek. We get our bags and walk to the main lobby to meet everyone. Maria comes over and looks at Emily. Emily whispers in her ear and when she pulls away, Maria smiles and hugs her.

"I'm spoiling him or her." She says smiling big. We make sure we have everyone and then we leave to the airport. When we were finally able to get on the plane we all sat down.

"Wait you won't be able to travel with me anymore." I say.

"I know. I would stay back home and I guess we could skype." She says.

"I would rather have you stay home than come. I don't want anything happening to the baby." I whisper so nobody could hear.

"Don't worry. I promise you, the baby will be fine" she says taking my hand. I lock our fingers together and I lay back. I end up falling asleep and dreaming of the family I have coming.

*Emily's POV*

Austin actually took it pretty well. I didnt except that to happen. When we finally landed I woke him up and we got off the plane. We got our luggage and my mom and dad both came to pick all of us up from the airport. We put all the suitcases in and my mom drops the guys off at their house and takes Maria and I back home.

"So how was New York?" She ask as she stops at a red light.

"Amazing like usual." Maria says and my mom looks at me.