Chapter 7

*Maria's POV*

I finish eating breakfast at 11 and I go upstairs to find an outfit to wear and to shower. By the time I find something to wear it's already 11:30. I decided to wear a shirt that says LOVE that I got from Delia*s with jean shorts I got from Hollister. I hopped in the shower and took 10 minutes in there, then got out and got dressed. I looked at the time and it was 11:40. I still have another hour and 20 minutes. I still had enough time to do my hair so I straightened my hair and put my shoes and socks on. By the time I was done it was onl 12:40. I still have 20 minutes left so I go in the living room to watch some TV to pass the time.

1:00 comes around and there's a knock on the door. I get up from the couch and walk to the door yelling "I got it". I open the door and see Alex standing there smiling.

"Hey" he says smiling

"Hey" I say back

"You ready?" he ask

"Yeah let's go." I say

"Bye mom I'm hanging out with Alex, be home later" I yell in the house before leaving.

We walk over to his car and he opens the car door for me.

"Thank you" I say as I'm getting in

"Your welcome" Alex says as he's closing the door and walking over to the drivers side.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask as Alex is starting the car.

"Well I was thinking we can go to Olive Garden for lunch then we can go to the movies. Is that alright with you?" He asked me.

"Olive Garden then the movies is a perfect idea!" I said as Alex starts driving to Olive Garden.

"Great! You look pretty today by the way." Alex says to me

"Thanks" I say

"Your welcome" he says.

As were driving "Call Me Maybe" comes on the radio. Me and Alex sang the whole song and at the end of the song we both started laughing.

"That's my song!" I say after we calm down

"Haha it's a good song." Alex says as we pull into the Olive Garden parking lot.

*Alex's POV*

I pull up at Maria's house at exactly 1 and I knock on her door. She opens the door and she looked really pretty. I say hi and ask if she was ready. She said she was and we went to the car and she asked what we were going to do.

"Well we can go to Olive Garden then go to the movies" I tell her.

"Olive Garden then the movies is a perfect idea!" she tells me

"Great! You look pretty today by the way.' I say to her

"Thanks." She replies,

I keep driving and "Call Me Maybe" comes on. Me and Maria sang the whole song and as were pulling into the parking lot for Olive Garden the song was ending. I really do like Maria. She is fun to hang out with and she is really pretty. I hope she feels the same way about me.

*Maria's POV*

Have you ever felt something between you and someone else and wonder if they feel the same way about you? Well that's how I feel. He's everything I look for in a guy. He's funny and he has a great personality.