Chapter 38

*Emily's POV*

We finished the YouNow and once we were offline Alex tackled Austin. They started wrestling. Me and Maria were laughing. We grab our phones and record them fighting each other. After 7 minutes they stop. Me and Maria upload it on twitter and we get a lot of retweets and favorites. We also get a lot of followers. We lock our phones and we see the guys hugging.

"Aww look at their bromance!" Maria says. I laugh

"Auslex!" I yell. Maria starts laughing and the guys pull away and look at us.

"Did you just call us Auslex?" Austin asked. I nod my head.

"Auslex is cool, but Amily is better." he says smirking and winking. I giggle and blush.

"I agree." I say then walk by him and kiss him real fast.

"Amily is okay, but come on nobody can beat Malex." Alex says then walks by Maria and puts his am around her.

"Yeah Malex wins." Maria says.

"Were both good. Amily and Malex is very good." I say

"Lets get that trending on twitter!" Austin says

"What Amily and Malex?" Maria ask.

"Yes! Go on twitter and hashtag Amily and Malex." he says then grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

@AustinMahone: Mahomies lets get #AmilyandMalex trending!!!(:

@AlexConstancio7: #AmilyandMalex trend this! :)

@MariaLoccisano: So @AustinMahone and @AlexConstancio7 want to trend this, so trend it! #AmilyandMalex

@EmilyD'Aponte(< not real): everyone lets get #AmilyandMalex trending!! 

Within a matter of 10 minutes its trending worldwide. It's the number one trend. We followed people until we all reached follow limit. We tweeted we were on follow limit and then we put our phones away.

"Wow Mahomies trend stuff fast." I say as I sit next to Austin on the floor.

"Yeah they do, I love them." he says smiling which makes me smile. He loves his Mahomies with all his heart. He always says he wouldnt be able to do it without them, and there the reason why hes here today. I smile back. Its 9:00 and were laying in my room watching a movie. Austins sleeping over and so is Alex. Our parents don't really care, they trust us and same thing with Austin's mom and Alex's parents. Were just laying in my bed cuddling watching a movie. I know me and Austin only been dating for like 2-3 weeks but I honestly think I love him. I want to tell him but I'm afraid of his reaction. I was thinking of whether I should tell him when he interuptted my thoughts.

"You alright beautiful?" he ask looking down at me

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just thinking." I tell him. He sits up.

"About what?" he ask

"Austin I need to tell you something." I say sitting on next to him. He pulls me on his lap.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" he ask scared

"No!! More like the opposite!" I say

'Okay what is it?" he ask

"Austin..... I love you." I say then look up at him. He's looking at me all smiley.

"You do?" He ask

'Yes I do. Austin Carter Mahone I love you." I say again

"Babygirl, I love you too Emily D'Aponte." He says then kissing me. We were just sitting there kissing. He tongue licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and his tongue slips inside my mouth exploring it. His tongue meets mine and they fight for domaince. We kiss longer and we finally pull away after 30 minutes.

"I love you baby." He says once we pull away.

"I love you too." I say. We lay down, his arms wrapped around me and my head in his chest. I fall asleep dreaming of me and Austin in the future.