Chapter 45

*Maria's POV*

The alarm the next morning goes off at 8. Me and Emily wake up.

"Okay there is only one shower, so we both have to take really fast showers." I nod and she goes in first while I plug my straightener in and the curling iron in for Emily. I get my outfit ready. She gets out of the shower and then I go in. I shower fast and then I get out and get ready. The boy's alarm goes off and they wake up. Austin showers first then he gets out and then Alex goes in. After I am done getting dressed I blow dry my hair and then straighten it. I put my sandals on and then I am done. I look over at Emily and she is finishing off her makeup. The guys are all ready. They were waiting on us. I look at the time 10:00.

"Guys we gotta go, come on!" Austin yells.

"Coming!" I say and grab my phone. I walk to the living room and sit on Alex's lap.

"You excited Austin?" I ask him. He nods his head. Emily comes and then were off to the lobby to meet Michelle. Me and Emily were wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87618513 We got to the lobby and we see Michelle and Dave there. We go to the car and drive to Chase Universal.

*Austin's POV*

After 10 minutes we get to Chase Universal. I'm pretty scared. I hope I like them. I feel like this is the one. We get out and walk inside.

"Hi you must be Austin!" A guys says. I nod.

"Well right this way, I'm Mike by the way. Come on guys lets go into my office." We all go in his office. I put Emily on my lap and intertwined our fingers. Mike started talking about everything and I felt that this was the one. Chase Universal is defiantly where I want to sign. I thought it over and my final answer was a yes.

So Austin what do you say, can we sign you?" Mike ask

"Yes." I say. Mike smiles

"Great! Now if you and your mom just sign here you will be all set." Mike says and hands me and my mom a pen. We sign the papers and I'm officially apart of Chasse Universal/Republic Records.

"Welcome to the family Austin." Mike says and smiles. We all shake their hands and take a big picture. Then we leave.

"Congrats babe, I'm so proud of you!" Emily says pulling me into a hug. I look down at her and smile and she looks up. I'm leaning down and she's leaning up. Our lips connect. My hands are on her waist and her arms are around my neck. We were kissing then got interrupted by Dave -_-

"Austin you guys can make out later, I'm starving lets go get food!" He says. Typical Dave.

"Alright lets go." I say wrapping my arms around Emily's waist and walking to the car. While I was walking to the car, I realized I'm leaving Texas. I need to move to Miami now. That means leaving the Emily, the crew. Wait Emily, I cant leave her. I love her so much and leaving her wont only hurt her but it will hurt me. Stupid Austin. We get to the car and we get in.

"Aye congrats man." Alex says. We bro hug.

"Congrats Austin, I'm proud of you." Maria says and then gives me a small hug, I hug her back then we pull away. I was so quiet in the car, I guess Emily noticed it too.

"You okay?" she ask

"We need to talk later." I tell her. She nods and I intertwine our fingers. What have I done? What is Emily going to do when she finds out I need to move to Miami? There's no way her parents will let her move with me. Especially since school only just started 4 months ago. There not going to let their down fly around the world with me. Maybe we can try long distance and I can fly her and the rest of the crew out every once and a while.