Chapter 43

*Emily's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 11:15 am. Austin was waking up now and Alex and Maria were already up.

"Emily the surprise party is today! We need to get mom and dad out of the house and Austin and Alex are going to set the house up while were out. So wake up! You two Austin!" Maria yells. We all get up. Alex lets us shower and we shower and we get ready quicker then usual. It was really cold out so I put on a pair of black skinny jeans a crop top that says free hugs with a bandeau underneath it. I put on a pair of grey uggs. Maria was wearing blue skinny jeans and a crop top that's says I love you with a pair of black uggs. We straighten our hair and then Alex drives us over to our house. We walk in the house.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I say

"Hey girls and boys." our mom says

"Mom, dad, lets go out to eat for lunch. Come on." Maria says

"Why?" they ask

"Because we haven't been out in a while just us as a family, that's why." I say. They nod and Alex drives us to Applebee's.

"We will text you guys." Austin whispers in my ear. I nod then kiss him quick and we go into Applebee's. We get a table and a waiter. We order our food and while we were eating our food, my phone vibrated. I take it out of my pocket and look at it. Its a text from Austin saying everything is set up and everyone is there. I reply back okay and we finish eating. Me and Maria pay and we drive home. Maria texted Alex to tell him were on our way back home. We get home and the lights are off. They walk in the door and everyone yells "SURPRISE!" They looked surprised.

"Girls whats this?" they ask

"A surprise party to thank you guys for everything you done for us. You gave us a real life, a real family. We couldn't be anymore happier. We never had a real family until a few months ago and that's all because of you guys. So we want to say thank you for everything you done for us." Maria says, hugging them. I join in on the hug. Our mom was crying.

"This is our family." Our mom says. We pull away from the hug and we just have a small party. We met our parents friends and we listened and danced to music. It was a fun night. Finally at 10:00 everyone went home.

"Girls we love you so much, thank you for that it was really nice of you girls to do that." Our mom says coming over and hugging us again.

"You're welcome." we say hugging her. We pull away and me and Maria go upstairs to grab our suitcases.

"We gotta go to Austins now guys! We will see you either Wednesday or Thursday! We will call you when we land!" Maria says.

"Wait girls before you guys go, here." Our mom says and hands each of us $50

"Thanks mom, see you Wednesday or Thursday!" I say and we walk to Alex's car. We put our luggage in his trunk then we stop at Alex's house so he can get his suitcase. He comes back out, puts it in the trunk and then were off to Austin's house. We put our luggage in Michelle's car along with hers and Austin's luggage so we wont have to do it tomorrow morning. We go back inside and we go to sleep since we have to wake up at 4:00 to catch our plane which leaves at 5:30.

*Maria's POV*

4:00 the alarm rings. We all get up and I change into a pair of shorts from Hollister and Alex's sweatshirt. Alex changes into a pair of red shorts with a black sweatshirt. Emily changes into a pair of shorts from DELiA*s and Austin's sweatshirt while Austin wears green shorts and white sweatshirt. I get changed and I go back and lay down on the couch.

"Alexxxxx" I moan

"What baby?" he ask

I stretch my arms out, "carry me please?" He picks me up bridal shower, "anything for you my love." I put my head in his chest and he kisses the top of my head and carry's me out to the car. Austin does the same with Emily. I slept the whole way to the airport. Alex and Austin wake me and Emily up when we get to the airport. We walk in and go through security and by the time were done with everything we have to board our flight. Me and Alex sat in one row of seats, then Emily and Austin behind us, and then behind them was Michelle and Dave, Austin's bodyguard. We buckle our seatbelts and I lay my head on Alex's shoulder while Alex leans his head on my head and go back to sleep. The next time I wake up is when the flight attendant is saying we landed in Miami, I wake up Alex and we get off the plane. We go to baggage claim and get our luggage. Then we go to the car Michelle rented and drive to our hotel. Its 11:45 now so were all wide awake considering we all slept on the plane. We get to the hotel and check in. It feels so good to be home.

"Okay we have 2 rooms, there are two beds in each room, so you kids in one room and me and Dave in the other. Here are your room keys, go out and explore Miami but be back by 10." Michelle says. We nod then we go to our room and put our luggage down. We all take off our sweatshirts and me and Emily fix our hair. Off to explore Miami! Well go see Miami again!