Chapter 55

~Skip to a day before Valentines Day~

*Emily's POV*

I was on Skype with Austin.

"So you won't be here tomorrow? I ask him

"No, I tried. I fought with my manager for hours and he wouldn't let me come. I'm sorry babe I tried and after 5 hours I told him to grow a pair and I told him to imagine not being with the girl he loves on Valentines Day." He explains to me. I nod to let him know I understand. Deep down, I was really hurt. I haven't seen him in a month and I miss him a lot.

"I'm sorry babe, I would if I could." He explains.

"It's fine. You need to focus on your career. I can't get in your way." I tell him

"You're not getting in my way. My manager needs to understand I need to see my family and friends sometimes." He says. I nod.

"Emily time for dinner!" Maria says knocking on my door.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I say and I look at Austin and give him a sad face.

"I need to go eat dinner boo." I say.

"Okay go eat, call me later." He says and I nod.

"Okay bye, I'll call you when I'm done. I love you" I say and I hold up a heart.

"I love you too." He says and holds a heart up back. I end the call and then go downstairs and eat dinner. We ate hot dogs and french fries. I finish eating dinner and then go back upstairs. I get my phone and go to Austin's contact. I click on his number and it starts dialing. He picks up after a few rings.

"Hey babe." He says and I smile even though he cant see me.

"What's up?" I ask

"Nothing hanging in my room complaining and begging my mom to let me go back to Texas for a couple days." He says

"Austin stop. You need to stay in Miami and work on your album." I tell him

"My album can wait. I just want to see you." He says

"I want to see you too, but this is your career Austin. Your dream. You finally made it. Just please stay in Miami and work." I beg him. He sighs.

"Fineee." he says.

"Thank you." I say

"Listen I gotta go, I'm going to the gym with Dave. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay?" He says.

"Okay have fun." I say

"I'll try. Bye baby, I love and miss you." He says and I smile again.

"Love and miss you more." I say.

"Bye." he says and hangs up. I lock my phone and just stare at my lock screen. It's me, Austin, Alex, and Maria on New Years Eve. Me and Maria were on Austin and Alex's lap. Me and Austin were kissing and Maria and Alex were looking at each other smiling big. Andrew took the picture for us. I decided to lay down. I was tired. I turned my light off and plugged in my headphones and started listening to music.

*Austin's POV*

So I lied to Emily. I'm not in Miami. I'm actually in Texas. I'm at Alex's house. I came home for a few days, so I could be with Emily. My management let me go. They said I should be with her on this day so they got a flight here as soon as possible. I have something really good planned for me and Emily. I acted like I wasn't able to come and she bought it. I wasn't lying about going to the gym though. Me and Dave are going and Alex is coming along. Only for a little bit though. We go and we work out. After an hour, Alex leaves cause he's got school in the morning. Me and Dave get back to Alex's house at 12 and then we go to sleep.

*Alex's POV*

Austin is staying with me for a few days. He came back to spend Valentine's Day with Emily. Maria told me she's been upset ever since he left. I needed to tell Maria. When I get back from the gym I shower and I text Maria when I'm done.

Me: Babeeee guess what

MariaTheBestGFEver;*<3: what?

Me: You can't tell Emily this, but Austin is in Texas.

MariaTheBestGFEver;*<3: omg is he really?

Me: yup he came to be with Emily tomorrow

MariaTheBestGFEver;*: aww omg <3

Me: I know, speaking of tomorrow, date tomorrow?

MariaTheBestGFEver;*<3: of course

Me: Great, I'll pick u up at 6 <3

MariaTheBestGFEver;*<3: i'll be ready, but i'm gonna go to sleep, im tired.

Me: Okay, night<3

I put my phone and I decided to go to sleep now also. I plug my phone in and I go to sleep.

*Maria's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 5. It's Valentine's Day. I'm going on a date with Alex later, yay! I go shower and then I get out and get ready. I put on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt that has a heart on it that says I love you. I put on my black Uggs. I curl my hair. It's 6:30 now. I do my makeup. It's 6:40 now. I finished early. I grab my phone and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I grab my lunch and put it in my bag. When I buckle my bag back up, I get a text message from Austin.

Austin: Hey, I don't know if Alex told you but I'm in Texas. I'm picking you guys up from school. I'm surprising Emily. Don't let her find out.

Me: Hey and yeah he told me last night actually lol and okay I won't. See ya later.

I put my phone in my bag and then Emily comes downstairs. She's wearing blue skinny jeans, a pink shirt, and grey Uggs. Her hair is straightened. A car beeps and I look out the window. It's Alex. Emily puts her lunch in her bag and we walk to the car. I get in the front.

"Morning beautiful, happy Valentines Day." He says. I kiss him

"Happy Valentines Day." I say. He takes my hand and he drives to school. We park the car and we walk out. Emily was looking at her phone smiling.

"Why you smiling?" I ask her

"Oh, Austin texted me." She says and I smirk

"What?" she ask

"Nothing, I'll tell you later." I say and she nods. We walk to our lockers and get the stuff we need and start our boring school day.