Chapter 78

*Austin's POV*

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP YELLING!?" I yell at Alex and Maria. They stop and look at us.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Emily ask.

"Why don't you ask Alex? Cause I have no idea." Maria says. We turn and look at Alex.

"Dude what happened? You guys were fine and lovey dovey like 20 minutes ago then you started blowing up at her." Robert says.

"Who wants to explain why I'm getting a bunch of DM's and tweets saying shes cheating on me and everything. I'm getting pictures of her kissing other guys and hugging them." Alex says angry.

"IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU! I DIDNT KISS OR HUG ANY GUYS! YOU BEEN WITH ME EVERYWHERE I GO!" She says.

"Alex let's see the pictures." Zach says. He pulls the pictures up as we all exam them.

"That's not me." Alex says.

"That looks like Justin Bieber!" Emily says.

"That IS Justin Bieber." Robert is.

"So you're cheating on me with Justin?" He ask Maria.

"Yes Alex, I'm cheating on you with a kid I never met. Also he's dating Selena." She says.

"How can she be cheating on you with someone she never met?" Zach ask Alex.

"Guys relax. Alex I'm done. If you can't trust me, then we can't work out. Were over." Maria says walking out and leaving. Alex just stands there shocked. He finally realizes what happened and just sits on the bed and puts his head in his hands.

"Dude. You fucked up." Zach says.

"I'm gonna go talk to Maria. I'll see you guys later." Emily says. I hug her bye and she leaves. I sit next to Alex, and on the other side Robert. Zach sits on a chair in front of him.

"Why Alex?" Rob ask.

"I don't know. All I know is that were over." He says.

"It's okay AC." I say patting his back.

"Wait a minute check Emily's twitter." Robert says. We all look and read the latest tweets.

"Wait. Why did you guys leave earlier?" Zach ask me.

"She told me someone was making rumors.. about me flirting.." I say slowly while we all look at each other.

"What if they are trying to make you guys single?" Zach asks.

"They are!" Robert exclaims.

"Alex it was the fans!" I exclaim and he falls back and lays on the bed.

"I can't believe I did that." He groans. Robert smacks him.

"Go get her back!" He says.

"She's gonna yell at me. I was with her for almost a year. I know her pretty well." He says.

"Have Emily talk to her." Zach says.

"I'll text her." I say pulling out my phone.

Me: Hey Alex is mad and upset. Can you talk to Maria?

Princess<3: She isn't here....

Me: So where is she?

Princess<3: I have no idea. She won't answer her phone.

Me: Do you have any ideas where she would be?

Princess<3: Studio, beach, park.

Princess<3: Oh you can also check the basketball court and skatepark! She told me Alex was teaching her to skateboard and her board isn't here.