Chapter 26

*Emily's POV*

The next morning I wake up at 5 and make sure Maria is in her room and up. She's in the shower. I get in the shower and get out. I put on a pair of yoga pants from Pink and a white Hollister shirt. I put on makeup and leave my hair natural. I put on Austins sweatshirt, put my shoes on, grab my bag and go downstairs. I eat an apple then go brush my teeth. Maria comes down with skinny jeans on, a pair of black uggs, and a shirt from Abercrombie. She has her backpack and sits on the couch waiting for the guys. I go sit next to Maria.

"Hey you okay? You're really quiet." I say

"I'm fine, I'm just tired." She says. I know something's wrong. I was about to ask her when the boys beep the horn. We get off the couch and walk to the car. Alex is driving so I get in the back next to Austin. We drive to school. Thank god today is Thursday.

*Austin's POV*

It's Thursday. YEE. School is really boring. I haven't told Emily and Maria about how I'm sort of famous on YouTube, I'm surprised none of them had asked us about it considering of all the posters me and Sleezy H have on our walls. I'm going to tell her after school.

"You wanna come over after school? I need to tell you something." I say to Emily. She nods her head and we get to school. We get out of the car and walk into school. We go to our lockers, get the books we need and head to class. Lunch comes by. This day is going by fast. Schools over and were driving home. Alex drops me and Emily at my house. We walk inside and I bring her upstairs to my room. We walk in and I close the door and we sit on my bed.

"So what do you need to tell me?" Emily ask

"Well remember how I told you I like to sing?" I ask. She nods her head yes and I continue.

"We'll uh I'm sort of famous on YouTube. I have a fan base called Mahomies, I'm verifed on twitter, and uh yeah." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really? That's amazing. Can you sing for me please Austin? I wanna hear your voice again." She ask

"How can I say no to you?" I say and I start singing Beautiful Soul to her. Once I finish singing I look at her and I kiss her. She means the world to me. We pull away and we just hang out in my room. I show her some of my covers on YouTube. The reason I didnt tell her before because I didnt want her using me for fame and everything. But she showed me she wasn't that type of person so I decided to tell her. I know she likes me for me not for me being some sort of famous singer.