Chapter 32

*Emily's POV*

I woke up the next morning and turned my phone on to see the time, it was 8:30. Yeah I'm going back to sleep. I fall back asleep and the next time I wake up someone is shaking me.

"Babe wake up, I'm lonely." I hear someone say, I figure its Austin. I open my eyes and I see Austin now smiling.

"Yay you're up!" He says kissing me.

"What time is it?" I ask him. He looks at his phone.

"10:15" he says. I nod and sit up. I look at Alex's bed and there still sleeping.

"Let's wake them up." I say to Austin. He looks at me and nods with a smirk on his face.

"But before we do that." He says and leans in to kiss me. We makeout for 10 minutes then we pull away.

"Now lets wake them up." He says and we jump on them waking them up. They both wake up instantly and they sit up. They look at us with an annoyed face.

"Goodmorning my love!" Austin says jumping on Alex. Alex catches him and hugs him.

"Austin oh how I missed you!" Alex says. Me and Maria start laughing.

"Um Austin, Alex is mine. Go back to Emily." Maria says

"No I want my Alex." He says hugging him tighter and Alex hugs him tighter also.

"Well then. Austin were over. I'm getting back with Maria! Forget you and Alex!" I say and jumped on Maria

"Yeah sorry Alex, Emily is my one and only." She says. We hug and we saw the jealously on their faces

"We'll now that I think about, I really want my Emily back." Austin says then making a sad face.

"And I really want my Maria back." Alex says. Me and Maria look at each other and laugh.

"Nah." We say. The guys start to fake cry and we give in.

"Sorry Emily, were not working out. I want my Alex back." Maria says and pushes me off of her and into Austin.

"Oh thank god. I was going to tell you the same thing, I want Austin back." I say then climb into Austin's lap while Maria climbs into Alex's lap.

"Yay your back!" Austin says and hugs me

"I never left babe." I say and hug him. We all get up and we go downstairs and see Andrew and Cole.

"Oh Cole I love you! Your my one and only!" Andrew says mocking us while jumping on Cole

"Andrew your mine forever!" Cole says going along. We all start laughing and they start laughing also.

"Let's go get bagels." Alex says. We all get in his car, Cole and Andrew to and drive to The Everything Bagel. Yes we went in our pajamas. We got some weird looks but whatever. We walked in and me, Maria, Andrew, and Cole all sat at a table while Austin and Alex ordered our food because some guys in there were staring at me and Maria and Alex told Cole and Andrew to watch us to make sure the guys won't hit on us.

*Maria's POV*

We were in The Everything Bagel and these two guys were checking me and Emily out. I sat next to Andrew and Emily sat next to Cole. They both noticed the guys staring at us, so Andrew put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Cole did the same to Emily. They wouldn't stop staring so I leaned my head on Andrew's chest and I looked at him smiling and he smiled to. Andrew looked back up by the guys and noticed they stopped. He told me and I sat back up and Alex and Austin came back with the food.

"So any reason why your arms around Maria and Emily?" Alex and Austin asked

"Guys relax, these two guys where checking us out and looking at us so they made it look like they were our boyfriends to make them stop." Emily tells them

"Okay." Austin says and nods. They sit down and we all start eating. On one side of the table it's Andrew, me, than Alex. On the other side it's Cole, Emily, and Austin. We finish eating then we went back to Alex's house. The power came back on and it was sunny.

"Let's play basketball!" I say. We all agree and it's me, Alex, and Andrew against Emily, Austin, and Cole. We start playing and we beat them 48 to 39. We go back inside and sit down and watch tv. I haven't been on twitter so I go on and I have a bunch of followers. I followed the rest of the crew and follow a few people back. I tweet some people back them lock my phone.

"Let's play Mario Kart on the wii!" Alex says. Cole and Andrew went up in Andrews room to make a video. I was baby Mario, Alex was Mario, Emily was Luigi, and Austin was baby Luigi. We start the game and we were all on the same team. We were on the red team. Of course. We beat the blue team by 10 points. It was 1:30 and we were bored.

"What should we do?" Austin says.

"Let's make a video!" I say

"Yeah let's go!" Alex says and we all run upstairs to Alex's room to make a video. We make the video to Payphone and then we upload it. By the time were done it was 7:30. Wow 6 hours.

"Let's go to my house! You guys can sleepover." I say. Austin and Alex agree. Alex grabs his backpack and some clothes. We get into Alex's car and drive to Austins house. Austin runs in, grabs his backpack and some clothes. Alex drives to my house and we get out and walk in the house.

"Mom, dad, were home!" Emily says. They yell okay and then we go downstairs in the basement. We were chilling down there and then my mom comes down with 2 boxes of pizza for us. We say thanks and start eating. After we finish eating, we watch the movie Mama on demand. It was 12:00 am when the movie ended. We go upstairs say goodnight to each other then me and Alex go in my room while Emily and Austin go in Emily's room.