Chapter 40

*Alex's POV*

I hear an alarm go off. I wake up and look at the clock and it says 5:00 am. Maria's getting up. I moan and roll over.

"Go back to sleep babe, ill wake you up at 6." Maria says then kisses my cheek. I nod and go back to sleep. Next thing I know I'm being woke up. 

"Alex it's 6, wake up we have school." Maria says shaking me. I sit up, yawn and fully open my eyes.

"Hi beautiful." I say hugging her.

"Hey." she says hugging me. We pull apart and I start getting ready while Maria finishes getting ready. When we finish its it's 7:10.

"Starbucks run?" I say. Maria nods. We walk out of her room and go to Emily's room. Maria knocks then walks in. We see Austin fixing his hair about to put his snapback on and Emily is finishing her makeup. 

"Were going to Starbucks since we still have time. You guys want anything?" I ask

"Medium cotton candy frap." Emily says. I nod.

"Austin?" I ask

"Large mocha frappucino." he says. I nod and me and Maria walk out to my car. We get in and drive to Starbucks. We order and then we pay. We wait for our drinks to be done, and we hear my name be called. We grab the drinks then drive back to Maria's house. It's 7:25 and it takes 15 minutes to get to school. School starts at 7:30. I pull up and Maria runs inside to get our bags and to get Emily and Austin. They come out and get in the car. I give them there drinks and were off to school. We get to school at 7:40. Were 10 minutes late. Whoops. We walk into school, get a late pass then we all go to our lockers. School was boring like usual. Lunch was lunch. We all hung out and joked around. School finally ended and Maria came over to my house and Emily went to Austins. Basically the usual. Same old stuff, we hung out, kissed, cuddled, got dinner, we got homework so we did that also. 

*Austin's POV*

We were late to school, whatever it's school. I'm probably not going to be going to school much longer. I'm getting mobbed in classes and girls are pulling me out class and everything. My moms and she might start homeschooling me. I didnt tell Alex, Emily, or Maria yet. Alex knows that I cant concertrate but he doesnt know about homeschooling. I also been offered some record labels but I turned them down. I didnt want to be signed just yet. I'm posting my new cover Mistletoe tonight. I'm glad I told Emily and she likes me for me and isnt using me for fame and money and everything. I can tell shes not either. She is my world, she is the one for me. I love her with all my heart. I love being with her, she makes me so happy. My mom noticed I'm much more happier than I usually am. My mom also loves Emily. She said Emily's her favorite girlfriend out of all the girlfriends I had. I'm glad my mom likes her. I'm a mommas boy. I'm gonna admit it. She means everything to me. Shes been there every step of the way. I dont know what I would do without her. After school, me and Emily went back to my house. I made the decision and I'm going to be homeschooled. Fridays my last day. So I'm telling her when we get to my house. Alex pulls up to my house me and Emily say bye then we get out and then we walk inside my house and up into my room.

"So I need to tell you something." I say as we sit on my bed. Were sitting next to each other my hand on her thigh.

"Whats up?" she ask

"You know how I'm sort of famous on youtube?" I ask. She nods procedding me to go on.

"Well, I been getting a lot of attention in school and been getting pulled out of class for interviews and everything and its distracting me, so Friday is my last day at school and monday and for the rest of the school, year I'm being homeschooled so I can focus on my career and schoolwork." I say

"I'm so proud of you!" she says huggng me

"You're not mad or upset?" I ask questioning her while hugging her back

"Why would I be mad? It's your career! I dont want to get in your way of living your dream. Yeah I am kind of upset, I wont see you at school anymore, but were still going to hang out. I want you to live your dream, I'm not getting in the way of that." she says pulling back from the hug.

"I love you so much, its not even funny. Most girls will flip if their boyfriends said that." I say

"I'm not like most girlfriends. I want you to live your dream." She says

"You're part of my dream." I tell her. She smiles.

"You're part of mine too, I'm never leaving your side. I'm supporting you forever." She says kissing me. I kissed her back. My arms found her waist while her arms found my neck. We were making out on my bed. Gosh I love this girl. 

*Emily's POV*

Austin told me hes getting homeschooled cause of all the attention hes getting at school. I dont notice it. I'm proud of him for living his dream. I dont want to hold him back from anything. I love him to death but I cant hold him back from what he really wants. We still will hang out. He means the world to me. I love him to much to let him go. I'm proud of all his hard work hes doing to live his dreams. I'm not letting him give it up for me or anything. I wont let him. I may of not been with his from the very begining but I will be with him to the very end and thats a promise.