Chapter 59

*Emily's POV*

It's our last day in New York. Austin has interview then we go to the next state which is California. We all get up at 7, finish packing our bags, then we go to the interview. By 12:30 we get on the plane. We get to California at 7:30 and as soon as we get off the plane, Austin wants food, like usual. We get Subway again and then we check into the hotel. We got 4 rooms cause each room only has 1 bed. More privacy for me and Austin. Austin seems pretty happy cause when he found out he smirked at me. We get to our rooms and we eat. After we were done, me and Austin were laying in bed.

"So were finally alone." Austin says.

"Yeah finally, and the rooms are all scattered to, so we don't know whos next to us." I say

"Let's hope it isn't any fangirls." He says smirking and I laugh. I lean in and we start making out. I sit on his chest and my fingers are running through his hair. His are on my hips making me firm in place. He pulls away and starts kissing my neck. He find's my sweet spot and I let out a little moan. He pulls away and smirks at me.

"Found it." He says while winking. I laugh and I kiss his cheek. We look at the time and it's 9:30.

"I'm so tired!" I whine

"So am I lets go to sleep." Austin says. I cuddle into his chest and I fall asleep.

*Maria's POV*

We were all separated. Our rooms were scattered. Me and Alex were on the 7th floor. Emily and Austin were on the 11th floor. Then Dave was on the 11th floor also. Michelle was on the 9th floor. Let's hope no fans find out what floor were on, or where were staying. I decided to upload a cover. I bought my camera and laptop.

"Hey Alex, do you think they have like a music recording room here?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Let's go look." He says. I check my appearance. I'm in yoga pants and Alex's sweatshirt. Whatever doesn't matter. I'm only singing. We go to the lobby and ask them if they have a recording room. They said it was down the hall. We walk down there and I go in the booth.

"What are you going to sing?" Alex says as he sits in the chair outside of the booth.

"Skyscraper by Demi Lovato." I say. Alex pushes the button, the music starts playing and I start singing. After a hour and a half we finally have the singing done. We decided to film the video together. Alex takes the CD out and we go back to the hotel room. As soon as I close the door to the hotel room, Alex pushes me on the bed.

"Uh hello?" I say a bit confused. He's on top of me holding himself up with his arms. He leans down and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and my fingers run through his hair. His tongue lips my bottom lip and I decided to tease him. He moves his hand up and down on my thigh. I finally opened my mouth before he tried anything down there. I want to do that with him, but not in a hotel room while were on tour. His tongue met mine and they fought for domanice. After 15 minutes he pulls away and flops down next to me. I roll on top of him. I take his hands in mine.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." He says. I lean down and hug him.

"Thank you for being the best boyfriend a girl can have. You mean the world to me." I say.

"Thanks for being the best girlfriend a boy can have. You mean everything to me. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you and only you." He say kissing me quickly.

"Stay together forever?" I ask him

"Forever and always please." He says and hugs me tighter. When he releases his grip on me I lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me and we go to sleep. My head on his chest and I hear his heart beating.