Chapter 92

*Emily's POV*

~Skip to couple days before they leave for New York~

"AUSTIN WHERES THE SUITCASES?!" I yell throughout the condo.

"Storage room." He appears. I jump back at his sudden appearance.

"You scared me!" I say placing my hand over my fast beating heart.

"Sorry babe." He says kissing me.

"Listen I'm not going into the storage room. You can get them." I say when he pulls away.

"Alright I'll get them now. You take out everything we need." He says putting his shoes on. He leaves, while I go into Amanda's room to take her clothes out.

"Mandy where are you?" I ask when I get into her room to see her not there. She jumps out from her closet.

"HI MOMMY!" She yells. I jump back again.

"Amanda don't do that! You and daddy both. I see where you get it from." I say making her laugh.

"Come on, let's pack your stuff. What do you want to take to New York?" I ask her

"Amanda stay." She says sitting on her bed.

"What do you mean Amanda stay?" I ask

"No New York. Amanda stay home." She pouts crossing her arms. I sigh walking out back into Austin and I's room. I'll wait to Austin gets back. Maybe he will know what to do. While I wait for him, I take our clothes out. I hear the door open and closing. He walks into the room with three suitcases.

"Hey what's wrong?" He ask me as he sits on the bed.

"Your three year old daughter is refusing to go to New York." I tell him and he laughs.

"What do you mean shes refusing? Shes three. How does she refuse to go?" He ask me

"I walked in and she scared me like you do. So I said oh I know where you get it from. So I said let's pack your stuff what do you want to take to New York? She sits on her bed saying Amanda stay. I asked what she meant and she goes "No New York. Amanda stay home." Pouting and crossing her arms. I didn't even bother so i just walked out." I explain to him. He pats my knee and gets up.

"I'll go talk to her. You start packing your clothes and I'll see what I can do with her." He says grabbing one of the suitcases and walks out and into her room. I hear talking, I can't understand what they were saying cause it sounded like mumbles. I was in the middle of putting some jeans and leggings in when Austin walked back in. I place them in the suitcase and turn to him.

"Well?" I ask

"Shes fine." Was all he said.

"Did you ask her why?" I ask. He simply nods his head yes.

"She said she doesn't want to go because she thought she was going to miss Santa coming and she wasn't going to get any presents. That's why she wanted to stay."

"Are you serious?" My mouth was opened.

"Yeah." He says nodding, I shake my head and continue packing. I finish my suitcase while Austin was still deciding what shoes to bring.

"Here pick your shoes and hurry up, this is something we need to get done." I tell him

"But I wanna bring all of them." He whines.

"Only bring your favorites."

"What if there all my favorite?" He ask shyly.

"Then I'll pick my favorite." I tell him.