Chapter 85

*Emily's POV*

Later that morning we all woke up at 9 to get our day started. I get up out of bed and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out. I check my phone to see a message from my mom.

Mom: Have fun today and be safe! I hope I see some pictures!

Me: Thank you and you will! Make sure you watch tonight!

Mom: I wouldn't miss it!

I look up to see Austin staring at me.

"Hi" i say.

"So I been thinking.." He starts. Where is he going with this?

"And..." I say wanting him to go on.

"If I win tonight, you and me get our own hotel room and we screw around. What do you say?" He ask me. I burst out laughing.

"Are you serious?" I ask and he nods.

"Alright fine. It's on." I say standing up and grabbing his shirt as he pulls me close. He puts his hands on my butt and keeps them there.

"Now what if you don't win?" I ask

"We still go get our own room. We call it the I didn't win so this is how were making it up sex." He says.

"Okay Carter you got yourself a deal" I say before attaching our lips. He pulls away to breathe and stares at me.

"I'm getting laid tonight." He says cheering.

"Go shower and get ready. You have a tux you need to wear." I say pushing him into the bathroom.

"Hey if Rocco or my mom calls answer it" he says before closing the door. I nod and sit back down on our bed. I take my phone again and go on twitter.

@EmilyD'Aponte: Big day today!

@EmilyD'Aponte: While @AustinMahone is in the shower lets do a tweet and follow spree! I hope you all have been voting!

The door opens and I look up to see Alex walk in.

"Hey" I say.

"Sup. Where's Austin? They're looking for him." He ask.

"Shower" I say pointing to the bathroom. He nods and a phone starts vibrating. I look to see its Austin and his Rocco. I slide to answer it and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Emily where's Austin?" He ask.

"Dang second person to ask, but he's in the shower." I say.

"Tell him to hurry up and get dressed and get down here." He says before hanging up.

"Well someone is angry." I say and then Alex laughs.

"He went psycho because Austin wasn't there. He made me come back here." Alex says. The water stops running and 5 minutes later Austin comes out with clothes on and a towel on his head.

"Nice hair you got there." I say laughing.

"Haha very funny. Where the blow dryer? I need to blow dry this before it turns into a huge Afro" he tells me.

"Dude hurry up Rocco is flipping" Alex says.

"Yeah Rocco called a few minutes ago" I say.

"How mad is he?" He ask us.

"Pretty mad." Alex says and he sighs. I hand him the blow dryer and he blow dries his hair fast.

"Alex get me a beanie or hat. Something for me to cover this and Emily get me my socks and shoes." He ask. We get him it and when he's does he puts the beanie on and puts his socks and shoes on. He brushes his teeth fast and I hand him his phone.