Chapter 22

*Emily's POV*

Spanish was really boring. After Spanish is over me and Maria have science. Yay. Alex and Austin walk us to science and then they go to English class. Me and Maria sit next to each other and our teacher does the same thing our science teacher did. Tell us what were going to learn. The bell rings after 35 minutes and as we're leaving a girl comes up to us.

"Are you two the new girls?" She ask

"Yeah we are, why?" I say

"Oh okay and I was told to show you guys around and help you guys out if you need anything. My name is Michelle." She says while smiling

"Hey Michelle, I'm Emily and this is Maria." I say and we both shake hands with her. We walk out of class.

"Where are you guys going now?" Michelle ask

"Math" Maria says

"Social studies" I say

"Okay I have social studies to and then after social studies I have lunch. What about you guys?" She says

"Same here." We say

"Okay here Maria I'll walk you to math." Michelle says

"Thank you." Maria says and we walk to math. I see Austin already in there and I give him a smile and a wave. He smiles and waves back.

"See you guys in lunch." Maria says and walks in the room and site next to Austin. They start talking and me and Michelle start walking to social studies.

"You know Austin?" Michelle ask

"Yeah I'm dating him." I say

"Ohh cool." She says and we walk into social studies. We sit next to each other and we talk the whole time. The bell rings and we start walking to lunch. We get to the cafeteria and we see Austin, Maria, and Alex already at a table with Robert, Zach, Tyler, Jill, Amanda, and Sam. Michelle walks over to her friends and I walk to mine and I sit down next to Austin and across from Maria.

"So how's your day?" Austin says then kisses me real quick.

"Good me and Maria made a friend." I say

"Who?" They all say

"Michelle. She's really nice." I tell them

"Yeah I heard shes nice." Robert says. We all talk and eat and then the bell rings. We all get our things and we all go to art. It was boring. After art, me and Maria went to English. Then we all had chorus. Maria went to social studies while I went to math. Then we all had gym last period. After gym was over, me and Maria waited outside in the front of the school waiting for the guys. They come out and we start walking to Austin's car. We get in and we start driving out of the school parking lot.

"You guys wanna come over?" Austin ask

"Sure we say." We start drinking to Austins when my phone starts vibrating, my moms calling I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say

"Emily listen you and Maria need to come straight home. I need to tell you guys something important." She says

"Okay we will be there soon." I say and hang up.

"Austin me and Maria need to go home, my mom needs to tell us something important." I tell Austin.

"Okay ill text you later then." He says as we pull up to my house. We kiss and then I get out of the car.

"Bye Alex." Me and Maria say and Maria kisses him. Alex moves up to the front and they drive away. We walk inside and we see our mom sitting on the couch in the living room.

"We need to talk guys." Our mom says