Chapter 52

*Maria's POV*

I get home and think, I want to forgive Alex but I don't. He still cheated. He has treated me really well though. It's not like he treated me bad. We all skipped school today, But we all need to go tomorrow, but it's friday so whatever. I'll just go in sweats. Christmas is in 3 weeks. I will spend tomorrow thinking about it and I will give my answer to him in lunch. I go home and I finish unpacking the rest of my stuff and then I go to sleep. Lets hope the choice I make, is for the good. I wake up the next morning at 5. I do my usual. I decided to do a major lazy day so I put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/lazy_day/set?id=87776685

I leave my hair natural and I put on no makeup. I grab my phone and go downstairs. Austin said he's going to take me and Emily to school cause Alex is going to drive himself. I wait for Emily and she comes down a few minutes later. Were doing some major twinning. She was wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/another_lazy_day/set?id=87777496 

"Twinning!" We both yell and start laughing.

"Back with Alex?" she asked. I nod my head no and give her a quick recap of what happened yesterday. She nods her head and then her phone goes off with a text from Austin saying hes here. We go outside and we get in the car.

"Did you guys plan that?" Austin asked us. We nod our head no.

"Wow you guys really are sisters." He says. He kisses Emily head.

"How are you?" he says taking Emily's hand and driving to school.

"Better now." She says and smiles.

"Me too. What about you Maria?" He ask me

"Much better than I was." I say answering honestly. Now that I have an explaintion from Alex I feel better. We get to school and we get out and thank Austin for the ride. Me and Emily walk into school and we go to our lockers. We see Alex already there.

"Hey Alex." Emily says.

"Hey guys" Alex says. He gets the books he needs and closes his locker and comes next to mine.

"Hey beautiful." He says and I had to blush. Yes he still has that affect on me.

"Hey." I say as I grab my books and close my locker.

"So have you made up your mind?" he ask.

"Yup and I'll tell you in lunch." I say as we walk into Spanish. I sit there and I got so much notes. I was only out 4 days wow. Then the teacher gave me, Alex, and Emily a lecture about going to Florida with our best friend isnt a good excuse to be out for 4 days. We just ignored her. She was annoying a lot. The day flew by and it's lunch. 

*Alex's POV*

As soon as 3rd period ended, I rushed to lunch so I can talk with Maria. I hope she forgives me and we can go back to normal. As I was walking to lunch, I bumped into her.

"Hey there speedy." She says and I laugh.

"Come on lets go talk." She says and she takes me hand and we start walking around school.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to say it a million times until-" I say but I'm cut off with Maria's lips on mine. I start kissing her back and my arms are around her waist and hers are around my neck. We pull away after 2 minutes.

"You're forgiven" She says. I smile big.

"Really?" I ask. She smiles and nods.

"Yes, I was able to tell you meant everything you said and I was going through the pictures on my phone yesterday and I started crying cause I missed you so much. I just want you back. I miss you so much." She says.

"Well, Maria can we give this another shot?" I ask her. 

"Yes Alex, we can." she says

"Well Maria Loccisano, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her smiling. She smiles big.

"Yes, Alex I will be your girlfriend." She says. We hug her and then we go back to lunch. We see the whole crew there.

"Well?" they all ask. I put my arm around her.

"Were back together!" I say. We all cheer and everyone in the cafeteria looked at us.

"Nothing to see here guys, go back to your disgusting cafeteria food." Maria says and we all start laughing. We sit down and we start talking. Lunch ends and we go to our next class. Finally the school day ends. I drive Emily back to her house and Maria comes over to my house. We walk inside my house and I see Andrew. I always wonder how he gets home before me.

"Dude we go to the same school, I drive home, how do you get home before me?" I ask him

"I take the bus straight home. You drive Emily and Maria home then you get home. Oh and hey Maria!" Andrew says. She smiles and waves. We go upstairs in my room and just hang out. I apoligized more and she would just kiss me to shut up. Great way to do that also.