Chapter 62

~Skip to the last day of school~

*Emily's POV*

It's the last day of school! Finally! All test are done, and we all go to Miami tomorrow morning! I'm so excited. There's 5 minutes left and were all sitting in the cafeteria cause we had some weird light show. This school treats us like were 5. I was all packed. I just need to pack some other things and then I'm ready for a 3 month vacation in Miami with everyone. The bell rings and everyone yells. We all rush out. Me and Maria and Alex go to Alex's car while everyone else goes to there. We get in the car and start driving home.

"Since it's the last day of school, and were going to Miami tomorrow, were going to Starbucks. My treat!" Alex says as he's driving. Me and Maria cheer.

"Yay thanks babe." Maria says and she takes his hand.

"Thanks Alex!" I say

"Anytime." He says. We pull up to Starbucks and we go in. We order our drinks and they call our name a few minutes later. We get back in the car and Alex drives me and Maria home. We pull up to our house.

"Thanks again Alex, see you tomorrow." I say high fiving him then getting out and walking to the door. Maria says bye and catches up to me.

"On 3." I say and she nods. 

"1..2..3!" I say and open the door and throw our bags.

"SUMMER TIME!" We both scream. Our mom comes into the living room with a batch of cookies.

"Since schools over, I made you guys cookies." She says and gives them to us.

"Thanks mom!" We say and kiss her cheek.

"Ready for Miami tomorrow?" She ask us. We nod and smile. I was beyond excited. My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket.

MySuperman<3: Heard you're out of school and its over, so I want to say I cant wait to see you tomorrow baby :* I'm counting down the hours. <3

Me: I love you <3 I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm beyond excited :*

I lock my phone and put it back in my pocket. Our mom took off from work today and tomorrow. We decided to have a girls day and go to the mall. We get in the car and we drive to the mall. We get there and we walk in. We were walking around when a bunch of girls came up to Maria.

"Maria, I love you! Can I have a picture with you?" Ask one

"Can you sign my phone case?" Ask another. Maria signs stuff and takes pictures and I took some pictures with people then were off again.

"Maria your fame is really growing." Our mom says. She nods her head. At that time, Maria's phone rings.

"Hello?" She says into the phone.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?" She ask. Me and my mom look at each other.

"Wait are you serious!?" She says. We look at her like what and she holds her finger up.

"Yeah, okay, sure." She says nodding.

"Okay, I will call you later. Thank you. Bye." She says and hangs up the phone. Me and our mom look at her again like what? She smiles real big.

*Maria's POV*

We started walking again when I got a phone call. It was Austin's record company? They said they really like me and want to consider signing me. I want to sign with them, but if I do I leave Alex and I don't wanna do that. 

'Well tell us who it was!" Emily says.

"It was a record company. Chase Universal to be exact. They said they really like me and want to sign me." i explain to them.