Chapter 73

~2 weeks later~

*Austin's POV*

It's been 2 weeks and Emily and Maria still haven't woken up. They're scared cause Emily should of woken up already. Me and Alex were at 7-11 getting some red bull and skittles to eat then we were going to the hospital. We were standing on the line waiting to pay when Alex got a call.

"Hello?" He says.

"They did?!" He ask.

"Really?" He ask again and he smiles.

"Alright we're coming now!" He saying hanging the phone up and putting it in his pocket.

"Who was that?" I ask him and he has a huge smile.

"Their mom, she said Emily woke up and Maria is close to it." He says and I smile.

"Stay on the line I'm gonna get redbull and skittles for them." I say and I go grab 2 more redbulls and 2 more bags of skittles. It was our turn so I put them on the counter and the man scans them. I give the guy my credit card and then we get the stuff and we rush to my car. We get in and we rush to the hospital we finally get there about a half hour later cause there was traffic. We rush in and we decide to see Emily first. We walk in and we see Emily sitting up.

"EMILY!" I scream and run over to her and hug her. She smiles.

"I missed you so much. Never leave me again." I whisper in her ear.

"I won't. Austin I saw the people who I lived with until I was 5. They told me to come back here and not with them." She says to me and I look at her.

"Really? Emily are you okay?" I ask her and she just nods.

"I'm positive Austin. I'm not joking, I'm serious." She says. I just nod.

"Alright well here, me and Alex got you and Maria some redbull and skittles." I say handing her some.

"Omg is Maria okay?" She ask and I nod.

"Yeah shes suppose to be waking up." I say and she sighs in relief.

"You feel perfectly fine? No headaches or anything?" Alex ask her.

"I have a small headache but other then that, I'm fine." She says. I kiss her cheek.

"When can I go home?" She ask. We shrug.

"Get a doctor in here, and we can find out." Alex says. I press the button that brings the doctor in and a couple minutes later he walks in.

"Ah Ms. D'Aponte you're awake. Good to see you join us. How are you feeling?" He ask her.

"I'm good. Just a small headache, that's all." She says and he nods.

"We can get you medicine for that." He says and she nods.

"When can she go home?" I ask him.

"We'll we want to keep her in here for another night just to be positive shes okay." He says and we all nod. She takes my hand and I look at her.

"Stay with me tonight? Please?" She ask me and I smile and nod.

"Of course." I say kissing her hand.

"I'm gonna go check on Maria. You wanna come?" Alex says to me. I look at Emily and she nods.

"Go with him, check on her please." She says and I nod.

"Sure ill go." I say getting up. I kiss her cheek and me and Alex walk to the elevator.

"Wells ones up." Alex says when we get in and the doors close.