Chapter 67

*Maria's POV*

Today's the day me and Alex go back to Miami. We were in Pennslyvania now with the crew at the airport. Our flights were around the same time. They're going to Ohio while we go back to Miami. They call our flight and me and Alex stand up. Everyone else does to.

"Have a safe flight and call me when you guys land." Michele says. We hug everyone goodbye and then we walk onto the airplane. We put our carry on in the overhead compartment and we sit down. Alex takes my hand and I look at him and smile.

"You ready for some studio time for you now?" Alex ask.

"Yeah, I'm excited." I say. Alex kisses my cheek.

"Alex how long are we staying in Miami?" I ask him.

"About 3 weeks." He says. I nod.

"Don't worry, we're going to be with them again soon." He says.

"Thank you for coming back with me." I say and he smiles.

"Anything for my baby girl. I didn't want to be alone without you, and you had nobody else to go with." He says.

"You know, I wrote a song about you." I say and he looks at me.

"I hope it's good and not bad." He says and we laugh.

"No Alex, I wrote a song about how bad you are of a boyfriend." I say and we laugh harder.

"We'll aren't you so nice?" He ask me. I lean in and peck his lips.

"Very nice." I say. The flight attendant tells us to buckle our seatbelt cause were going to leave soon. I look out the window and I see another plane. I'm guessing that's the crews plane. The plane takes out and we take our seatbelts back off.

"Can I hear this song?" He ask and I nod. I get my back and take my song book out. I flip to the song.

"Okay it's called According To You." I say and he nods wanting me to sing.

"We'll I'm only singing some cause you can hear the rest later when I record the whole thing."

According to you
I'm stupid
I'm useless
I can't do anything right

According to you
I'm difficult
Hard to please
Forever changing my mind

I'm a mess in a dress
Can't show up on time
Even if it would save my life
According to you, according to you

But according to him
I'm beautiful
Incredible
He can't get me out of his head

According to him
I'm funny
Irresistible
Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite
I don't feel like stopping it
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you

He smiles and looks at me.

"I really do hope, I'm according to him." He says and I smile.

"Don't worry you are." I say and this time he smiles.

"Good." He says. I look at the time. 1:40. Another 2 hours on this plane.

"So what other songs do you have?" He ask me.

"Surprises." I say and he groans.

"Come on, tell me please." He says. I smirk.

"Nah you can wait till tomorrow." I say and he pouts.

"Fine be that way. Don't ask for anymore Alex kisses." He says and this time I pout.

"No babe. I like Alex kisses." I say.

"Too bad. No more." He says. I sigh.

"Fine ill tell you some titles." I say and he smiles.

"Yay!" He says and now I smile.

"Okay well there's Fix A Heart, According To You, Perfect, B-e-a-utiful, and Summer Forever." I tell him. He nods.

"Speaking of Fix A Heart, when are you releasing it?" He ask me.

"I think Rocco said we're gonna release it something in the next few weeks." I say. We talk for the rest of the plane ride. When the plane lands, we get off and we go find our luggage. We finally get it and then we run into a bunch of fans.

"Maria, Alex where is everyone!? Why are you guys alone?" Someone ask.

"They're with Austin and were back here so I can record." I say. We get pictures and sign stuff then we go find my mom. She found a house and she bought it. I finally see her and Alex and I walk up to her.

"Mom!" I say hugging her.

"Maria, I missed you guys so much!" She says hugging me back.

"Hi Alex, how are you doing?" My mom ask smiling at him and hugging him. He hugs her back.

"I'm good, how are you?" He ask. My mom loves him.

"I'm good thanks for asking. Thanks for coming back with Maria." She says.

"No problem. I rather be with her." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Mom I think we should go before we run into anymore fans." I say. We quickly leave and start our car ride home.

"Maria sooner or later you're going to need a bodyguard." My mom says.

"I know. I'll talk to Mike and Rocco about it tomorrow." I say and she nods. We get to my new house and me and Alex grab our bags.

"Aright Maria your room is the last one of the left." My mom says. Alex and I walk upstairs and find the room. I open the door and take in my room. It's painted light purple. There's a queen sized bed, dang. Yes my parents spoil me and Emily. We don't take it for granted though. We love them to death. We appreciate everything they do for us.

"Nice room we got here." Alex says.

"It's where we're staying for 3 weeks." I say. I start unpacking. I put my clothes in some of the drawers in my dresser. I saved the others for Alex. I hung some stuff up. I put my hair dryer, straightener, and curling iron in the bathroom. I finish and I lay down on the bed.

"I am exhausted." I say. Alex lays down next to me.

"You're not the only one." Alex says wrapping his arms around me and putting his nose in the crook of my neck.

"We forgot to call Michele. Alex hand me my phone please." I ask him sweetly. He hands it to me and I call her. Her phone goes straight to voicemail and I figure she's on the plane still.

"Hey Michele, it's 4:37 and I just want to let you know, me and Alex had a good and safe flight. We landed fine, and we found my mom. We're just laying down now at my house. So I just wanted to let you know and we will see you in about 3 weeks. Okay bye." I say hanging the phone up.

"Thank God I don't need to go to the studio today. I'm so tired." I say.

"You and me both." Alex says.

"It's freezing but it feels so nice." I say. I get up and start looking around.

"Alex please tell me, you brought some sweatshirts." I say and he nods.

"Bottom left drawer." He says. I go and I look through the ones he brought with him. I take his I heart NY one and put it on. I fix my hair in the mirror and then lay back down next to him.

"You like my sweatshirts?" Alex ask me.

"Yes they're so much warmer and comfy then mine." I say. He laughs.

"You look good in my clothes, wear them more often." He says.

"Fine then you're wearing mine." I tell him. He looks at me wide eyed and shakes his head no.

"People are going to think I'm gay if I do that." He says.

"Thanks cause I'm a guy now." I say

"Babe you know what I mean." He says and I smile. I take my phone out and decide to keek.

"I'm going to keek and I swear you better not be shy." I tell him knowing him.

"Fine." He says. I start the video.

"Hi guys!" I say all cheery. I put the camera on Alex.

"Hey!" He says then puts his face back in my neck.

"Stop hiding they wanna see you!" I say and Alex shows his face again.

"I love you." I say to him and he doesn't respond.

"Alex I love you." I say again. I see him blushing. I decide to do something which he's going to hate me for. I lick the side of his face.

"Aghhh ew Maria!" He says and I start laughing.

"That's gross!" He says and I laugh more. He grabs my face and rubs the side I licked on me.

"Alex!" I say and this time he's laughing.

"Payback." He says.

"I love you." I try again with him.

"You know I love you too." He says. We lean in and our lips touch. I didn't even notice the video ending till we pulled away. We watched the video and we both started laughing.

"I can't believe you licked my face." He says.

"You wouldn't answer me!" I say and he laughs.

"Cause I wanted to see what you would do. Now I know and I'm never doing that again." He says. I laugh and I upload the video.

"I need Internet connection. Come on let's go." I say getting up. He grabs his phone and I walk downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen looking at a grocery store circular.

"Mom where's the Internet thing? I need to connect my phone and so does Alex." I say. She looks up and looks at us.

"Downstairs in the basement." She says. We go down there and I connect our phones. I take a look around and it's nice looking.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" My mom calls from upstairs and I look at Alex. He shrugs.

"Doesn't matter to us." I yell back.

"Okay, I'm going to go to the store and buy some things for dinner. I'll be back soon." She calls.

"Have fun!" I yell. I hear the door close meaning she left.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask Alex as we sit on the couch down in the basement.

"I don't know. Doesn't matter to me what we do, as long as I'm with you and you're happy." He says and I smile.

"My beds comfier then this couch. Want to go back in my room?" I ask him.

"Yeah let's go." He says and we stand up. He bends down.

"Get on." He says and I jump on his back. My hands are around his neck and his hands are under my legs holding me up. He walks up two flights of stairs and when we get to my room, he puts me on the bed and lays next to me.

"We better be cuddling." He says and I smile and laugh.

"Nope Alex you're on your own. I'm cuddling with my pillow." I say joking around with him.

"Suck for your pillow because you're mine." He says. He wraps his arms around.

"Wait Alex let me get the TV remote." I say and he lets go of me and I stand up to get the TV remote. I lay back down next to Alex and he wraps his arms around me again. I turn the TV on and start scrolling through the guide. I come across MTV and Girl Code was on.

"Shush Girl Codes on." I say to Alex and he laughs. We watch Girl Code and then Guy Code comes on after an hour.

"Alright it's been an hour, where is my mom gone?" I say. Alex shrugs.

"Call her." He says. I get my phone and go to my moms contact and press her number. I put my phone up to my ear. It's ringing... and ringing. Finally she picks up.

"What's wrong Maria?" She ask

"Mom where are you? I'm hungry." I say.

"I'm on my way home now. I'm stopping at Starbucks, do you and Alex want anything?" She ask. I turn my head to Alex.

"Alex you want anything from Starbucks?" I ask him.

"Medium caramel frappuccino." He says. I go back to my phone.

"2 medium caramel frappuccinos please." I say.

"Okay ill be home soon." My mom says.

"Okay love you." I say

"Love you too." She says and I hang up the phone. I lay back down next to Alex and we continue watching Guy Code. 15 minutes later, we hear the door open. I figure its my mom. I turn the TV off and we get up and walk downstairs. I see my mom and she hands me and Alex our drinks.

"Thanks mom." I say taking a sip.

"Thank you." Alex says.

"You're welcome." She says. I put my drink down and so does Alex and we go outside and help my mom with the bags.

"Thank you guys but you don't have too." She says.

"It's okay we want too." Alex says and my mom smiles. She looks at me and mouths "Keep him forever, he's a keeper." then winks. I laugh and mouth back "I will." and nod. We bring the rest of the bags in and we help out some stuff away.

"Alright I'm making some barbecue chicken for dinner." My mom says.

"Okay, we're gonna be in my room if you need us." I say and me and Alex grab our drinks and we walk upstairs. We walk into my room and I close the door behind me.

"I love how your mom is so chill. She doesn't freak out if I kiss you. But your dad would look give me a "I'm gonna kill you look" if I do and he walks in the room." Alex says and laughs. I laugh also.

"That's what I love about her. She's so chill. I'm 17, almost 18. She told me she always kissed boys at my age. My dad is just doing what every other father does. Protecting his little girl. Me and Emily are kind of a daddy's girls with him. But I'm telling you right now, I promise you they like you. My mom loves you." I say.

"My parents love you too. They said you're the best girlfriend out of all of them. They like how your cool with my brothers and everything and how you like to talk and hang out with them. Especially Adam." He says.

"I always wanted a little brother and I guess Adams him." I say and he laughs and gives me a weird look.

"That means I'm dating my sister!" He exclaims and we laugh.

"You know what I mean." I say and he nods.

"It's sad to think you're older then me and I'm still not 17 yet." Alex says.

Only like 3 more weeks actually. Don't we go back like the day before or the day of your birthday?" I say.

"I think so." He says.

"What should we do for your birthday?" I ask him.

"Nothing, don't throw any party's and don't get me anything. I already have you and that's good enough." He says hugging me.

"Alex you're getting a party." I says.

"No, I don't want one." He says.

"Too bad." I say. I take out my phone and I decided to tweet since I haven't.

@MariaLoccisano: Hello beautiful people. I just want to say you're all amazing and I love you all! You're beautiful every single one of you.

@MariaLoccisano: @AlexConstancio7 I love you <3

@MariaLoccisano: Anywho studio tomorrow. New single coming out in a couple weeks. (: Anyone want to know the name?

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano I love you more <3 and I already know the title ;)

@MariaLoccisano: @AlexConstancio7 Babe it's a secret, don't tell anyone ;)

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano as long as you don't throw me a party.

@MariaLoccisano: @AlexConstancio7 you're getting a party. End of story.

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano Wait a minute you're right next to me.

@EmilyD'Aponte: @MariaLoccisano I MISS YOU COME BACK!

@MariaLoccisano: @EmilyD'Aponte I MISS YOU TOO! ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS! Text me.

"Alex you're getting a party. End of discussion." I say to him. He looks up at me.

"Nope." He says.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"I don't want a party. I just want to hang out with my friends." He says.

"That's what you do a party." I says and he sighs.

"If you throw me a party, I'm breaking up with you." He says and I look shocked.

"Really?" I say and look at him and he nods.

"I don't want a party. I just want to be with you and Austin and everyone else. Just a normal hangout. Maybe we can go out to dinner or something just please no party." He says and I look down. I looked down sad.

"Babe please don't be sad." He says.

"You threw me a party, I should throw you one. It's what a good girlfriend would do." I say.

"You're not a good girlfriend. You're an amazing girlfriend. You're a perfect girlfriend. You make me so happy and you're able to make me smile just by you smiling. I couldn't ask for a better one then you. You're perfect for me and always will be." He says kissing me.

"That kind of makes me feel better." I say.

"Hey you know what? You really want to throw me a party? Go ahead. If it makes you that happy throw me one. I want you happy and if that's what makes you happy go ahead." He says and I look up at him and smile.

"Really?" I ask him and he nods.

"I just want you to be happy. But don't get me anything. I don't want nothing. You're all I want and I already have you." He says and I blush. I give him a big hug.

"Yay! Thank you! I love you." I say. He hugs me tighter.

"I love you more and I always will." He says. My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket. It's a text from Emily.

Sister<3: MARIA I MISS YOU

Me: I MISS YOU TOO!

Sister<3: Come back already.

Me: 3 weeks :'(

Sister<3: Aw :'( That's going to go by so slow!

Me: I know :( I promise you ill be back soon though.

Sister<3: Yay! When does Fix A Heart come out? Me and everyone else want to stay up to midnight so we can be one of the first people to buy it.

Me: Not sure. I'll find out tomorrow.

Sister<3: You didn't go to the studio today?

Me: Nope, I stayed at our new house with Alex for the day just relaxing. We didn't get home till like 4. I called Michele but her phone was off. Figured you guys were on the plane.

Sister<3: Our flight ended up getting delayed. We just landed about 15-20 minutes ago and got off like 10 minutes ago.

Me: Ohh okay. Anyways have Austin text me. I want to talk to him about throwing a party for Alex for his birthday.

Sister<3: He just read that message and said he will text you later. Skype later?

Me: It's a date <3

Sister<3: Great, can't wait <3

I was about to respond when my mom knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I say. She walks in and looks at us.

"Dinners ready you two." She says then walks back downstairs.

Me: Neither can I <3 Hey, I'll text you later. Got to go eat dinner. Text me when you have time to Skype.

Sister<3: Okay bye :) <3

I lock my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Come on babe lets go." Alex says and takes me hand. I then the TV off and we walk downstairs to the kitchen. We sit down and there were plates already on the table. We take some chicken and start eating.

"How is it?" My mom ask.

"Good." I say

"Really good." Alex says and my mom smiles.

"Maria your father is coming down here on Wednesday." My mom says and I nod.

"Are we keeping the house in Texas?" I ask.

"Me and your father were thinking about selling it and having him come move down here." She says.

"I think you should. I mean we're not really going to be there a lot and dads going to be alone." I say and she nods.

"That's what I was saying. We will discuss it on Wednesday" She says and I nod. Alex starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask him and he smile again. He takes a napkin wipes the side of my mouth.

"Got barbecue sauce babe." He says and I smile. He has some too.

"You do too." I say laughing wiping it off.

"Have you talk to Emily?" My mom ask

"I was actually just texting her. Her flight got delayed and they just landed like half hour ago and got out like 15 minutes ago." I say and she nods. We all finish and me and Alex put our plates in the sink.

"Thanks mom." I say and she nods

"Thank you." Alex says and she nods again.

"You're welcome. You guys want to go get ice cream or something?" It's hot out.

"Sure." We say. I take Alex's sweatshirt off and run upstairs to put it on the bed. I come back down and then get in the car with Alex and my mom.

"Oh my god, mom can I drive? Please!" I ask. I have my permit.

"I guess." She says. I get out and get into the front, my mom in the passenger seat, and Alex in the back.

"Maria please be careful." Alex says.

"We will be fine." I say. I start the car and pull out of the driveway. I drive to the nearest ice cream place which I remember is Baskin Robins. I pull in a parking space.

"How did I do?" I ask once I finish parking.

"Very good." My mom says.

"Excellent job." Alex says. We get out of the car and Alex comes over to me and takes my hand. We walk in and we get what we want.

"Mom ill pay this time." I say as my mom takes her wallet out.

"Are you sure?" She ask me.

"Yeah I got this." I say and pay. We walk back out to the car and I drive home. I pull into the driveway.

"You're really good at driving." Alex says.

"Thank you. You only know now cause you never let me drive with you!" I say.

"I didn't even know you had your permit!" He says laughing. We get out of the car.

"Well now you do." I say kissing his cheek. We walk inside and my mom goes in her room. Me and Alex go back into mine and we eat our ice cream.

"Hey babe. Babe. Maria. Baby. Love. Pride and joy. Maria Constancio." Alex says. I finally turn to look at him.

"What do yo-" I say before I get ice cream on my face. I look at Alex and he's laughing.

"ALEX!" I say and he starts laughing more.

"How dare you!" I say. I go into the bathroom to wash my face. He comes
behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He says. I ignore him.

"Like a lot." He says again.

"Babeee answer me." He says and I continue to ignore him.

"Maria please. I love you." He says. He kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry, are you mad? If you are I'm sorry, I did it as a joke." He says again. I turn around and I kiss him. I pull away after a minute.

"Mhm now you know how it felt when you were ignore me before." I say laughing.

"We'll I still love you." He says.

"I still love you too." I say. We walk back into my room and I take out my laptop. I go on Facebook and scroll through my newsfeed. I need a new profile picture.

"Alex come be in my profile picture." I say.

"What for?" He ask

"Facebook." I say. He nods. I stand up from the computer chair and he sits down. I sit on his lap. I go to my camera on there and we take a bunch of pictures. After we're done, we look through them all.

"I like this one the best." I say showing him the picture with us kissing and us making a heart with our hands. He nods. I set it as my profile picture and for a caption I put: 1 Universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I still had the privilege to meet you <3

I decided to change my cover photo also. I changed it to me and Alex smiling at each other. For that caption I put: It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again <3

I tag Alex in both pictures. People start liking them and commenting on it. Alex likes both of them.

"I love you." He says kissing me. I look at the time. 9:56. I'm kind of tired.

"I love you too." I say. I get up and go change into pajamas. He changes to and we lay down in my bed.

"Goodnight beautiful." The last thing I hear before I fall asleep.