Chapter 51

*Emily's POV*

I went to Austin's house to talk with him. He forgave me and after he did we had a big make out session. We made up and we hung out for a couple hours and then I decided to go home. I walk back home cause Austin said he wanted to nap because he's jet lagged and he needs to finish the video him and Maria are doing. I get home and walk through the door. My parents were in the kitchen.

"Hey mom and dad" I say. They hug me

"How was Miami?" They ask

"Fun. Austin got signed and he's moving there." I say

"We'll good for him!" My mom says and I nod. I go upstairs and I pass Maria's room. It sounds like she's crying. Wait is she? I open her door and I walk in and she is crying.

"MARIA what's wrong?" I ask

"I miss Alex Emily! I want him back, I miss being able to text him and call him and see him and kiss him. I miss everything!" She says

"Maria if you miss Alex so much, go to his house and get him back." I say

"I can't do that..." Maria says.

"Why not?" I ask

"Because I'm dating Andrew.."

"Andrew as in Alex's brother Andrew?" I ask and she nods.

"When?!" I ask

"Today. When I got home and you apologized. I was at Austin's then we went to Alex's house we went in, Austin talked to Andrew then I went in his room, we confesses feelings, he asked me out and I said yes." She says. My mouth dropped open.

"Maria if you want Alex back, you need to dump Andrew and talk to Alex." I tell her

"Alex isn't going to want me back, he walked in on me and Andrew kissing" she says again.

"Do you want Alex or Andrew?" I ask

"Alex" she says

"Then come on, get pretty looking then were going out." She goes to take a quick shower and then I take my phone out and text Alex.

Me: Get Andrew and u and him come to the park 

Alex: Okay... but why? 

Me: if you want Maria back that's why 

Alex: she's dating Andrew though. 

Me: not for long, she wants you back and she is gonna break up with Andrew.  

Alex: okay we will be there in 30 minutes.

I put my phone down and Maria comes out. She's wearing jeans, black uggs, and a I miss you shirt. She straightens her hair. By the time were done, Alex and Andrew should be there in 5 minutes.

"Come on let's go to the park." I say. We walk to the park and I see Alex and Andrew. We start walking towards them when Maria freaks out.

"Maria I promise your fine." I say.

"Hey guys." I say as we by them.

"Hey" Alex says

"Hi Emily, hey Maria. Uh Maria can we talk?" Andrew asked. Oh no Andrew is breaking up with Maria instead of Maria breaking up with him. Well it's easier for Maria then. They walk away from us and they go take a walk somewhere.

"What is Andrew doing?!" I ask Alex

"Breaking up with her, he knew that it was coming so he wanted to do it and Andrew asked out this girl Allergra just before we came here. Andrew said he doesn't really feel anything when they kissed." He said.

"Easier for Maria then. So here's the plan. Maria and Andrew come back, you guys go talk and you guys get back together. Okay?" I say. Alex nods his head. Maria and Andrew came back both smiling.

"You guys okay?" I ask

"Yeah we decided to stay just good friends." Maria says and I nod.

"Uh Maria can we go walk and talk?" Alex asked.

"Sure." Maria says and goes to walk with Alex. So it's just me and Andrew.

"Wanna go play video games?" Andrew asked.

"Sure." I say and we race back to his house.

*Andrew's POV*

Once Alex told me were going to the park to meet Maria and I was coming I knew something was happening. There was this other girl named Allergra, who I really liked. I asked her out before I left and she said yes. I needed to break up with Maria. But I know Maria was planning on breaking up with me to get back with Alex. We get to the park and we waited for the girls. They get here and I ask Maria to talk. She says yes. We break up and then we go back and she and Alex go to talk. Me and Emily race back to my house to play some video games.

*Alex's POV*

Me and Maria took a walk and started talking.

"So uh how have you been?" I ask

"You really wanna know?" She ask and I look at her and nod.

"Horrible. I been horrible. I been crying all day and I fell asleep crying last night." She says. I think I was bad? Dang she was too.

"Same." I say. She stops and looks at me.

"Why Alex? Why did you do that?" She says with tears about to come out of her eyes. I grab her hands.

"Can I explain now?" I asked. She nodded.

"3 minutes. You have 3 minutes to explain why you did that." She says a little angry now.

"Okay while you and Austin were in the studio me and Emily were hanging out. We were playing a game and she beat me. She looked at me and I looked at her and next thing I know we're kissing." I say

"What about when you guys pulled away and you bought her back in and you guys started kissing again?!" Maria asked almost yelling

"I thought of you. I pretended it was you." I say. She looks at me and sighs.

"Do you forgive me?" I ask

"I don't know Alex. I don't know right now." She says. I frown and say okay. Give me some time to think." She says and she walks away.

"Wait Maria!" I say chasing after her. I grab her wrist and turn her around.

"Just in case were done forever, just remember this." I say and kiss her. I pull away.

"I will always love you." I say then walking home while she walks home the other way.