Chapter 90

*Emily's POV*

The alarm clock went off at 9:30 the following morning. I got up and got ready to go to work. 3 years and I'm still working at Dunkin Donuts. I wake Austin up.

"What." He groans.

"Get up and get ready. I need to go get Amanda and you need to watch her while I go to work."

"How long are you working till?"

"I get a break at 1:30."

"What time do you get off in general?"

"6:30. Justin is taking the night shift. Now come on I can't be late. They wanted me to be in earlier at 6 this morning." I say. He gets up and goes into the bathroom while I straighten my hair. I finish and I grab my makeup bag. I was about to open it when it was grabbed out of my hands. I turn my head to Austin.

"Excuse me I need that." I try grabbing it back from him.

"No you don't. You look better without it baby." He tells me.

"Yeah maybe when I'm around you, but I need to see a lot of people for hours Austin. I need that." I say. He gives it back to me and I take my mascara out and put it on. I put some eyeliner on and last some eye shadow.

"There that's all I'm using." I tell him giving him the bag back.

"Thank you." He says smiling. I roll my eyes and go get my phone and my wallet taking ten dollars out and putting it in my back pocket.

"I want to talk wedding stuff when you get home." He says looking at me.

"We got months babe. Hell why don't we wait a few years before we have a wedding? Were still young." I tell him.

"I know, but I wanna marry you now. I wanna call you Mrs. Mahone already like I promised a few years ago." He says.

"You can still call me that even if it's not official you know." I say going up against him and wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms find my waist and he gives me a sexual smirk. He rubs his hands up and down on my hips and starts kissing my neck.

"I would love to continue, but you got a toddler to watch and I got some place to be." I say pushing him away. He grabs my hand.

"Come on, I'll walk with you to get Amanda." He says. We put some shoes on and walk outside and a few houses down to Alex's. We knock on the door and Maria answers.

"Hey!" She says hugging me.

"Hey where's Amanda?" I ask

"Eating cereal. Come on in." She says letting us in, we step inside and she closes the door behind us.

"So how was last night?" She ask us.

"Amazing." Austin says and I smile.

"Why what happened?" She ask and I show her my hand and she gasp.

"What a beautiful ring, congratulations you two!" She says hugging us.

"How are things going with Alex?" Austin ask her. They been having some problems again lately.

"I don't even know what him and I are anymore. One minute he's in love with me and the next he wants nothing to do with me. I don't know." She says sighing.

"He might be going through something. Give him time. He should come back." Austin tells her and she nods.

"Maria who are you talking too?!" We hear Alex yell. We look at her and she nods her head slowly.

"My ex boyfriend." She yells.

"WHAT?" He yells running into the room. He sees us and his anger fades a bit.