Chapter 91

*Alex's POV*

"ALEXXXXX!" My eyes shot open at the shriek. I hop out of bed and run out of my room along with Zach and Robert opening their doors.

"Why is she screaming at 8:30 in the morning?" Robert ask

"Yeah if I knew." I tell him. I walk into the living room to see Maria in the corner. I run over to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask when I get to her. She grips onto my shoulders shaking.

"He.... He... He was here." She stutters out. I look at her.

"Who?" I ask her

"Luke and Mike. They came back." I look at her crazy and look around the room.

"Maria... there's no one here." I tell her slowly.

"They were here. I'm not lying Alex! I came to get some water and they were sitting on the couch." I turn around to see Rob and Zach standing there.

"Did you idiots leave the door unlocked?" I ask

"No I swore we locked it when we got home!" Robert defends. Zach checks the door.

"It's locked now." He says

"So they didn't come through the front door. Are you positive they were here or were you like seeing things?" I ask her

"I don't think I'm seeing things because if you notice the pillows are all messed up and on the floor!" She says. We look to see shes right. I look at the guys and they shake their heads and shrug their shoulders.

"Okay what did they do?"

"Okay I came downstairs and noticed them sitting on the couch. Luke was smirking and so was Mike and they came over to me and asked if I was ready for what was gonna happen. They cornered me here and when Luke started touching me that's when I called out for you. They stopped and just ran out. I don't know how they got in or got out, but they ran that way" she says pointing. I get up and us three boys walk to where she was pointing. We see a back door wide open.

"Since when did we use this door?" Robert ask

"We don't, they got in some how." I say angry.

"Maybe we should have these locks changed." Zach suggest.

"I'll call someone later. Let me go make sure Maria is okay. You guys go back to bed." I say. They go back to their rooms and I close and lock the door and go back to Maria. I crouch down next to her.

"Hey you okay?" I ask. She nods her head no. I open my arms.

"Come here." I say and she jumps into me. I rub my hand up and down her back.

"I'm terrified." She says.

"Don't worry. You're okay. I'm gonna call someone later to see if they can change the locks on our back door. They won't be coming in here anymore. Were gonna lock every single thing in this house before we go to bed. Windows, doors, everything." I tell her.

"I don't want you by yourself anymore either. Maybe we can get a dog if they allow animals here." I get up and pick her up.

"Come on let's go back to bed" I say carrying her back to our room. I set her on the bed and crawl in next to her. I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her tight. I fall back asleep making sure shes okay.

I felt someone poking my cheek. I open my eyes and see Maria laying there. I let go of her. I get out of bed and go brush my teeth.

"You feeling better?" I ask after I'm done.