Chapter 3

-Skipping airplane ride to when they get off the plane-

*Emily's POV*

When me and Maria got off the plane, we got our luggage and got into the car our parents rented. When we arrived at our new house 30 minutes later, we were really excited to see our big mansion right in front of our eyes. Me and Maria grabbed our luggage and ran inside to pick out our bedrooms. Our bedrooms were double the size of our old ones and we were really excited to start decorating.

After an hour and a half, we are finally done unpacking our stuff. We wanted to look around our neighborhood. So we took off our sweatshirts and straightened our hair and told our parents were going to go walk around the neighborhood.

"Do you guys have your phones?" our mom Heather asked.

We walked in the kitchen to show her we had our iPhones with us and then we left.

We walked outside and start walking down the block when me and Maria saw a group of guys and girls that looked our age. We kept walking until a cute guy with brown hair and hazel eyes came up to us and stopped us.

'Hey I'm Austin!" he says.

"Hi I'm Emily and this is Maria" I say.

"Hi Austin." Maria says.

Then a girl with brown hair and brown eyes comes over to us.

"Hey I'm Jill! What's your name?" she asks us.

"I'm Maria." Maria says

"And I'm Emily" I say.

The rest of the group comes over to us and introduces themselves to us. There names are Austin, Alex, Robert and his girlfriend Jill, Zach and his girlfriend Amanda, and last there was Tyler with his girlfriend Samantha but everyone calls her Sam.

We all become friends and we all decided to hang out.

"So are you guys new here?" Alex asked us.

"Yeah we are." Maria says

"Where are you guys from?" Robert asked.

"Were from Miami,Florida." I say.

"I'm having a party tonight, you guys should come." Robert says.

"Sure we would love to go." I say

We all exchanged cell phone numbers. A couple minutes later Maria's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Maria says

"Time for you and Emily to come home. Its dinner time." Our mom says.

"Okay see you in a bit." Maria says and hangs up.

"Who was that? I ask.

"Mom. She says we have to go home. She said its time for dinner."

"Okay well bye guys! It was nice meeting you" I say

"Bye see you guys later, I will text you the address." Robert says

"Okay bye!" Me and Maria both say.

As me and Maria start walking home we start talking about how nice they are.

"That Austin kid is really cute" I say

"Yeah he is, I think Alex is cute." Maria says

We get home and sit down to eat.

Our parents ordered pizza and as were eating, we tell them about the friends we made. We told them about the party there having and we asked them if we can go.

'Mom, dad, can me and Maria please go to the party tonight? I asked

"Its okay with me. No drinking though." My mom says

"Dad can we please go?" Maria asked.

"Since its okay with your mom its okay with me, but there will be no drinking like your mom said. Understand?" He says.

"We promise we wont drink." We both say

Were finally done eating and we go upstairs to shower and get changed. By the time were finished showering and getting changed its7:30. Maria was wearing a shirt from Abercrombie with jean shorts. I was wearing a juicy shirt with jean shorts. We both had our new purses. We decided to straighten our hair. As soon as our hair was straightened, Robert texted us the address and told us the party starts at 8. We grab our phones and purses and told our parents goodbye and walked to Robert's house.