Chapter 65

*Austin's POV*

The next morning my alarm went off at 7. I moan and get up. I look next to me and see Emily still sleeping. Well gotta wake this girl up.

"Emily wake up." I say lightly shaking her. She moans and rolls over.

"Why?" She ask

"We gotta be at the airport in like 2 hours, we gotta get ready." I say and she sits up.

"I'm tired." She says and I hug her

"Me too but you can sleep on the plane and on the way to the airport." She nods and she gets up. She starts walking to the bathroom and I slap her butt. She turns around and looks at me and I smirk and laugh.

"Really?" She ask and I nod.

"I love you." I say cheeky.

"I love you too." She says then goes into the bathroom. She comes out a half hour later dressed.

"Go shower lover boy, and let me do my hair." She says and I smile.

"Fine but no makeup today, okay?" I ask and she looks at me.

"No no no, I need makeup today. I'm meeting Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. Another day, please!" She begs me.

"Fine, you win this one." I say kissing her cheek and going into the bathroom to shower.

*Alex's POV*

I woke up with someone shaking me. I open my eyes and I see Maria sitting on my chest ready and dressed shaking me. I grab her hips.

"That's a nice thing to wake up to." I say smirking and she smiles.

"You need to get up sleepyhead."

"Why is that?" I ask her

"Um were going on tour with Austin! Were meeting Taylor and Ed today." She says and I smile

"Someones excited." I say taking her hands in mine and intertwining them.

"Did you forget?" She ask me

"No I just like hearing your voice." I say and she smiles again.

"Thats not all you like." She says smirking and I laugh.

"You're right." I say and she gets off me.

"Go shower pervert." She says smacking my arm

"Okay be honest you know I'm a sexy prevert and you love me." I say smirking

"You're so conceited, but yes I do. Now go shower." She says throwing clothes at me. I laugh and get up and go shower real quick and get ready.

*Maria's POV*

I got up early to get ready and then when I was done I woke up Alex. He finally got up and went to shower and get ready. He was finally done and we went to see if everyone else was ready. They were and we all headed to the airport. I couldnt stay on tour with them that long cause I needed to get in the studio and record more songs. I have a few more written and I just need to record them. Alex is coming back with me. Then once were done recording, were gonna start doing concerts for me. Their in the making of giving Austin his own tour and they said I'm gonna open up for him. Were sitting in the waiting room for our flight to be called. Were going to California first to meet up with them. It's a 6 hour flight. We get on the plane and in one row its Robert, Zach, and Tyler. In another row it's Alex, Dave, and Austin. Then me, Emily, and Mama Mahone in the last row. You're probably thinking, awkward right? Nah Mama is like me and Emily's second mom. She pretty much loves us. She went to sleep so it was just me and Emily. The guys were somewhere.

"So how long are you with us till you need to go to Miami and record?" Emily ask me

"I think 2 weeks and then I spend about a week or two in Miami recording and then we might be getting concerts in, but Mike said if there are recording studios where we are, we can record some stuff here and there." I explain to her. She nods.

"You know I'm really proud of you?" She ask me and I smile.

"Thanks." I say and I hug her. She's honestly one of the best things to ever happen to me. Me and her seriously been through so much and were still strong. She kept me going when I wanted to just stop and give up. 6 hours later and our flight finally landed. We all get off the plane and get our luggage. We get into a van and it takes us to our hotel.

"Alright hotel arrangements, Austin, Alex, Maria, and Emily in one. Robert, Tyler, and Zach in another. Alright?" Mama says. We all nod and we check in and we all go to our rooms. I get to my room and I take the key from Alex and open the door. I walk in and throw my bag down and I plop down on the first bed I see.

"We'll here's our bed guys." Alex says and plops down next to me.

"I'm tired!" I say complaining.

"You weren't saying that this morning." Alex says winking.

"Uh guys were still in here." Austin says and I laugh.

"Ignore Alex's stupidness. We didn't do anything." I say. We all chill in the hotel room until we had to go meet Taylor and Ed. We get in the van and drive to the stadium where Austin is performing at tonight. We get there and we walk into the stadium and go backstage.

"Austin! So good to see you again!" Taylor says once we see them.

"You too. It's been a year but its good to reunited." He says smiling.

"Taylor this is my girlfriend Emily, my best friend Alex and his girlfriend Maria. This is Robert, Zach, and Tyler." He says introducing everyone. I smile and shake her hand.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" I say and we hug. We get a picture and so does everyone else. We met Ed and he's hilarious.

"I love you." Zach says to Taylor and we all laugh.

"Oh Zach." Emily says. We do sound check, and then we hang out in the dressing room for a while.

"You got anymore songs?" Alex ask me. I nod my head yes.

"Yeah but I'm still working on them." I say and he nods. He kisses my head.

"When people ask me who my celebrity crush is, want to know who I say?" He looks at me. I look at him.

"Who?" I ask him.

"You." He says kissing me. We pull away.

"Because I love you." He says and I blush.

"I love you more." I say.

"Not possible babe." He says. He takes my hand and intertwined our fingers. Rocco comes into the dressing room and tells us it's time for Austin to go on stage. We all get up and we go to the side with everyone else to watch him preform. He does his songs and he comes back off stage.

"Amazing like usual." Emily says. He hugs her and we watch the rest of the concert. It ends and then we all leave and we decide to go out since we havent eaten all day.  We went to Olive Garden, the usual. We ate then we went back to our hotel. We there and we go to our rooms and I look at the time; 9:30. Kinda early.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Emily ask. 

"Relax!" Austin says and we nod. We all layed in our beds relaxing and watching tv. Finally by 10:30, I was half asleep.I cuddle into Alex's chest and fall asleep.

"Night babygirl." He says kissing my head, and then I'm out for the night,