Chapter 89

~1 week later~
*Austin's POV*

I was putting Amanda in the car while Emily made sure we had her diaper bag and everything.

"Babe you ready? We can't be late!" I yell to her.

"Yeah I'm coming!" She says. She appears with her phone in her hand and the baby bag. I look at what she's wearing.

"Someone's looking fine today" I say whistling. She checks to see if the baby is okay and then closes the door. She takes my hands and kisses me.

"I love you." She mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too." I say holding her. I pull away and she goes to the passenger seat. I get to the divers seat and were off.

A few hours later we finished looking at the place. We were walking out outside and he closed the door and locking it.

"So what do you think?" He ask ask. I look at Emily and she nods.

"We want it." I say. We go fill out paperwork and he gives us the keys.

"You may move in whenever." He says.

"Thank you so much." Emily says. We leave and drive back to the house. We walk inside setting the car seat on the couch.

"Hey mom!" I yell. She comes from the kitchen.

"How did it go?" She ask

"We're moving" I say wrapping my arm around Emily's waist.

"My baby's growing up." My mom says hugging me and Emily.

"Mommm." I whine. We eat lunch and start packing clothes up. One by one everything gets packed and placed in the car.

"We need to buy furniture." Emily tells me.

"I know and I promise we will." I tell her. Night time comes around and we eat dinner with my mom and the boys and feeding Amanda. Emily puts her to sleep and them comes and lays down next to me in bed.

"Tomorrow we need to go to my house and tell my parents." She says and I nod and we both fall asleep.

~3 years later~

Yes it's been 3 years. Nothing really special happened in the three years either. I released my album and we moved out. So did the boys. They're also sharing a condo in the same place as we are. Amanda just turned 3. She's growing up fast. Maria moved in with Alex, Zach, and Robert. We visit our parents a few times a week. I was tieing my shoe for me and Emily's date tonight. The boys and Maria are watching her for us so we could go out. I have a little surprise too. I'm proposing. Yup, I'm asking her to marry me. Hopefully she says yes, but I think she will. I look myself in the mirror and walk out of my room to see Emily finishing her makeup.

"You ready?" I ask her going to her and wrapping my arms around.

"Yup. Did you pack Amanda's bag?" She ask me

"I thought you were..." I tell her

"Austin! Were gonna be late now!" She says.

"Don't worry I'll go pack it now. Is she ready?" I ask.

"Yeah shes in her pajamas already. Just pack her cup and diapers and an extra pair of clothes." She says and I nod kissing her cheek and walking out. I walk into her room.

"Amanda where are you?" I yell. She pops out from her toy box.

"I'm in here!" She says laughing, i go over and pick her up.

"Come on we need to leave." I say placing her on her bed and getting her shoes. I put them on her and she runs out of the room. I get her bag and put whatever Emily told me too and I zip it up walking out.

"Alright let's go." I say. I grab my phone putting it in my pocket along with my keys. I grab my jacket with the ring box in the pocket and put it on. We walk out of the house, walking a few houses down to Alex's. I knock on the door and Zach answers.

"UNCLE ZACH!" Amanda yells running into him and hugging him. He laughs and picks her up. I hand him the bag and talk to him for a few minutes. I say bye and then walk to the car with Emily. We get in and I start the car taking her hand in mine. I see the promise ring I gave her a year and a half ago. Hopefully that comes off tonight.

"I'm really praying pap doesn't get us tonight and if they do I'm really sorry." I say apologizing to her in advance. She rubs her thumb on my hand.

"It's okay. I'm kind of use to it. Either way, we will have a good time." She says. I get to Olive Garden and we walk in fast. Thankfully I made a reservation because this place was packed. We get seated at our table and get our menus deciding what we want. She puts hers down and gets up.

"I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." She says and I nod. She walks away and two minutes later our waiter comes back with the breadsticks. I thank him and when he leaves I take the ring out of my pocket and place it on a breadstick. I put it back in fast when I notice Emily coming back. She sits back down and smile at me. We decide what we want and when the waiter comes back we order and he leaves again.

"So how long have we been together now?" I ask her

"Almost 6 years, but with some break ups here and there." She says.

"We haven't broken up since before Amanda was born though, I mean we had some arguments, but we didn't break up." I tell her and she nods.

"I think Amanda bought us closer that's why." She says. I grab a breadstick and she does the same. It wasn't the one with the ring on it though. It was literally the one next to it. Our food comes and we start eating. Halfway through dinner she takes another breadstick and it's the one with the ring on it I think. She pulls it up and the ring falls off. She gasp. I get up and grab the ring and kneel down in front of her.

"When I first met you I had no idea how much you would mean this much to me. I didn't expect us to be together for this long either since I had to move to Miami, but you supported everything I do and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. We had our arguments and break ups and I'm glad we were able to work them out. Every day we spent together I thought about my future and I always pictured you by my side. What I'm trying to say is I love you, our beautiful baby girl Amanda, and the future kids we have coming. Emily Madison D'Aponte will you do the honors of marrying me?" I ask her. A couple of tears run down her face and she smiles.

"Yes Austin I will." She says. I slide the ring on her finger and stand up and kiss her. Everyone around us claps and aws and I blush and sit back down. I take her hand from across the table.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She says. We finish dinner and I order desert.

"So where do you want the wedding?" I ask her

"Hm I don't know yet. I really like Montauk in New York, but that's expensive." She tells me.

"You know I'll spend as much money as I need too. It's a special day and it's worth it." I tell her. They bring our desert and I pull my hand away.

"We have a while. We can talk about it another time." I say and she nods. We pick up our spoons and start eating while feeding each other and laughing. The bill comes and I pull my wallet out and take my credit card out. He comes back and scans it and hands it back to me.

"Thank you for coming. Have a great night." He says leaving.

"Thank you. You too." I say handing him twenty dollars as a tip. I wrap an arm around Emily and we walk out. We get in the car and drive back home. I look at the time and it's 11:30.

"Are we leaving Amanda there for the night?" I ask Emily and she looks up from her phone

"Yeah I just texted Maria and she said shes sleeping." She says and I nod.

"Free night to ourselves." I say turning to look at her and smirk.

"Mhm." She says rubbing my thigh. We get back home and enjoy the rest of our night messing around.