Chapter 68

*Emily's POV*

When we finally got to Ohio, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Austin do we have to do anything today?" I ask him.

"Not today. We're fine. Why?" He ask as he grabs my hand.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep." I tell him

"Me too. Once we get to the hotel we will. I think we're sharing a room with Dave." He says and I nod. I honestly love Dave. He's hilarious. When him and Austin fight its the best thing to watch. He's Austin's best friend and is like a father figure to him. We get to the hotel and I go on twitter. I see Maria tweeted a lot. I tweet her back and then we text for a while. We decided to Skype later. I fell asleep with Austin next to me. I woke up a couple hours later to my phone vibrating. I look and see its Maria wanting to Skype. We Skype for a little bit then we both decided to go to sleep. I go on my phone and check Facebook and like Maria's cover picture and profile picture. I lock my phone and then go to sleep.

*Alex's POV*

The next morning me and Maria woke up at 10.

"Come on babe studio." I say. She gets up and goes to shower. She comes back out all dressed. She blow drys her hair and leaves it natural. I go to shower and when I get out I get dressed. I walk out of her bathroom and I see her laying down.

"Come on lazy, lets go." I say and I jump on her. She wakes up and glares at me. I kiss her.

"I love you." I say and smile cheekily.

"I love you too." She says. We get up and then we go downstairs. Her mom hands us Starbucks and then she drops is off at the studio.

"Have fun!" She says as she drives off. We walk inside and go to her recording booth.

"Maria how are you?" Rocco ask

"I'm good. Kind of tired, but I'm good." She says. He smiles.

"That's good. What about you Alex?" He ask me.

"I'm good Rocco. I'm wide awake though unlike this one." I say pointing to Maria and he laughs.

"Alright we'll Maria get in the booth and sing one of your songs to let us record." Rocco says. She goes into the booth and I sit on the couch in the room. I take my phone out and I get a couple pictures of Maria singing. I post one on twitter.

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano working hard in the studio. #ThatsMyGirl #Loveher

I go on Instagram and started scrolling down my newsfeed. I liked some pictures. I uploaded one of me and Maria that we took yesterday. I exit out of Instagram and lock my phone and watch Maria sing something.

"Just call me beautiful.
Call me beautiful
Call me beautiful
Call me b-e-a-utiful"

"Excellent Maria, very good." We got most of it recorded. We just need you to sing the rest and were good." Rocco says. She starts singing more when she just stops.

"You okay Maria?" Rocco ask into the mic.

"Yeah can you delete that part? I messed up and I was lost in another land. Sorry." She says. I look at her and she's staring at me.

"You okay?" I mouth. She nods. I nod my head okay. She starts singing. After about a hour we have the song recorded.

"Alright Maria you're good. Now come out we have some things to discuss." Mike says.

"I have something to say also." She says as she comes out of the booth. She walks over to me and sits on my lap.

"I need a bodyguard" She says.

"That's what we were actually going to talk to you about." Mike says

"What is Alex not strong enough to be your bodyguard?" Rocco says joking around. We all laugh.

"No he is. He's been my bodyguard ever since we started dating. Always protecting me, which I love about him. But he's getting mobbed also. It's not just me." She says. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek.

"We'll it may take a week or two to get one, but you will have one before you go back on tour with Austin." Mike says. She nods.

"Is Alex good enough for now or will we need to get someone else?" Rocco ask.

"No he's good. I'm fine. He's been protecting me for a while." She says. My phone starts vibrating and I pull it out of my pocket to see its Austin calling. I take Maria off my lap and excuse myself. I go out into the hallway.

"What's up?" I say answering the phone.

"AC! What you two doing?" He ask

"Studio. Talking about getting her a bodyguard" I say.

"Nice nice. How many songs has she recorded so far?" He ask

"2. Ones done and ready to be out on iTunes, the other she just finished singing about 5-10 minutes ago." I say.

"Aye that's good. Make sure you guys discuss when their releasing her song. They tend to forget about that stuff sometimes." He says and I nod.

"Alright, listen bro I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I say.

"Alright see ya." He says then hanging the phone up. I walk back inside and sit down again.

"Sorry that was Austin." I say and they nod.

"It's fine, alright now the question we all been getting, when is Fix A Heart coming on iTunes?" Rocco ask.

"What if we do 2 weeks from today?" Maria ask.

"Yeah that's good. So what you do, you tweet about it, have Austin and everyone else tweet about it. That way more people will be excited and will want to listen to it already." Mike says. We all nod.

"Anything thing else?" I ask. They nod there head no.

"Alright Maria back in the booth to record something else." Rocco says. She gets up and goes back in. She starts singing According To You. That takes a couple hours cause of the guitar part.

"Alright you guys are good for today. Tomorrow we will discuss dance rehearsals and concerts." Mike says. We nod and say bye and then we leave.

"Come on let's walk." Maria says. I nod and we start walking home.

*Austin's POV*

The next morning we all woke up at 10. We all showered and got ready. Once we were all ready we all went to the concert arena. I called Alex and talked to him for a bit. After I did that, Dave came in with pizza. My life right there. Well besides Emily.

"Bring that to me right now." I say getting up and going to grab 2 slices. I get 2 for Emily and I give them to her. I take a bite.

"Oh my god, pizza is life. I wish I could marry it." I say and everyone laugh. I look at Emily and she's staring at me.

"You're crazy, but I love you." She says. I smile and peck her lips. I finish eating my slices and I take another. Then I took another. 4 slices of pizza is the best.

"You and your pizza" Robert says.

"Dude pizza is amazing." I say.

"I agree" Zach says.

"It really is." Tyler says. After we ate, I got ready. It was almost time for me to go on stage. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Alex.

AC!!:): Fix A Heart comes out in exactly 2 weeks. Tell everyone and to tweet about it!

Me: I got you bro!

"Does anyone have a mint?" I ask. One of my dancers do and they give me a couple. I eat them quick. As soon as I swallow them I need to go on stage. I run on stage.

"Ohio how is everyone doing tonight?!" I yell. Screams fill the room.

"That's good. So I just want to say before I start this concert off that, a very good friend of mine, Maria Loccisano has a song out soon. 2 weeks to be exact. It's called Fix a Heart and I want all of you to buy it when it comes out! Okay?" I say and I get screams.

"Okay now lets start this concert!" I scream and start singing 11:11. The concert finally ends and we all leave to go back to the hotel.

"I am exhausted!" I say to Dave who I'm sharing a room with.

"Same. Sleep sounds so good right now. I need someone to cuddle with." Dave says and I laugh.

"I already have someone for that. Emily where are you?" I yell. She walks out of the bathroom.

"I was putting something comfy on cause I'm tired." She says. I open my arms.

"Come cuddle with me. I'm tired too." I say and she comes and lays next to me.

*Maria's POV*

When we got home I tweeted about Fix A Heart being released.

@MariaLoccisano: My first single Fix A Heart will be released 2 weeks from today! Tell everyone to buy it! :)

@AlexConstancio7: Everyone buy @MariaLoccisano new song Fix A Heart in two weeks when it comes out! It's amazing!

@EmilyD'Aponte: Buy my girls first single Fix A Heart when it comes out! 2 weeks! It's awesome!

@AustinMahone: Beautiful people of the world, make sure you buy @MariaLoccisano song Fix A Heart in two weeks!

@Zach_Dosey: Buy my best friend @MariaLoccisano song Fix A Heart! 2 weeks until it comes out!

@Robert15JGod: Can everyone please buy @MariaLoccisano song Fix A Heart when it comes out in 2 weeks? Thanks!

@LilTylerT: New star in the making! @MariaLoccisano has her first song coming out in 2 weeks! Buy it! #FixAHeart

I retweeted and favorited all of them.

"You wanna go get dinner?" Alex ask me.

"Sure." I say. I get off my bed and we walk downstairs. My mom isn't here. I see a note on the table.

Maria and Alex,
I had a job interview to go to. Here's $40 for dinner. Enjoy.
From,
Mom

I grab the money and put it in my pocket.

"What do you want?" I ask Alex.

"Chinese or subway?" He ask.

"Let's get Subway. I feel like I haven't had that in forever." I say. We walk to a subway and we order out sandwiches. We get 2 Mountain Dews and some chocolate chip cookies. We sit down and start eating. Once we were done, Alex fed me some of the cookie. I fed him some too and we just laughed.