Chapter 96

*Emily's POV*

~Couple months later~

"AUSTIN!" I yell running out of the bathroom.

"Austin! Austin! Austin!" I yell running around the house to look for him. I see him run out of Amanda's room with a worried face.

"Babe! What's wrong?! Are you okay?" He ask grabbing my waist pulling me close to him.

"Guess what!" I yell in his face.

"What?" He ask confused.

"So remember a couple months ago we were talking about having another kid and I told you to wait a couple more months?" I ask remembering everything that happened that night.

"Yeah we had sex later that night and then we did again like two or three weeks ago. Why?" He ask. I look at him with a smirk growing on my face.

"Well...." I start

"Well..." He wants me to continue.

"I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive!" I tell him.

"That's amazing! Another little baby here we come." He kisses me.

"Wait how do you know you're actually pregnant and the test isn't lying?" He ask as I calm down.

"I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday." I tell him.

"Ooo can I come can I come please please please." He whines like a little kid.

"You're not in the studio?" I ask

"Nah I go in Thursday." He tells me. I hug him tight and he puts his face in my neck.

"You got your wish Mahone." I whisper into his chest.

"My wish was being with you and having a kid. That came true a while ago. More like my dream is coming true." He looks up from my neck, smiling at me. He leans down to kiss me.

"Daddy what's wrong with mommy?" Amanda ask breaking us apart. He looks at me smiling big.

"Come here, let's talk." He takes her hand taking her into our room. We sit her in the middle of us on our bed.

"So remember when we asked you if you wanted a brother or sister?" I start. She just nods her head.

"Well, mommys pregnant with a baby who's going to be your brother or sister." Austin tells her.

"REALLY?!" She ask excitedly looking at my stomach.

"Well not now there isn't, in a few months there will be one." I chuckle telling her.

"Can me and the baby share a room?" She ask. I look at Austin, we have been talking about moving to a house and not staying in the condo anymore.

"Maybe for a little while, but mommy and I were thinking about moving into a big house. What do you say?" He ask.

"Why a big house?" She ask

"Well because you get your own big room, the baby gets their own big room, and we get our own big room, we get a bigger kitchen, a dinning room, a bigger living room, our own basement, maybe a pool and we could get you a trampoline." Austin explains.

"Yes big house!" She exclaims as soon as she heard pool and trampoline.

"Don't worry we will let you know if we find anything." I pat her shoulder. She hugs us both and runs out of the room back to hers.

"So now what are you going to do about work?" Austin ask me. Remember years ago when Maria and I did a photo shoot together when we were traveling with austin? And Maria was saying how I should go into modeling? Well that's what I do now. No not Victorias Secret, but for Hollister, Wet Seal, and sometimes 2 Cute.