Chapter 31

*Austin's POV*

We decided to do 18 holes. We were on hole 5 when a couple of girls noticed who me and Alex were.

"OMG your Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio!" Says one girl. Me and Alex smile. We love meeting fans.

"Yeah that's us." Alex says

"And your Maria and Emily! There girlfriends!" The other girl says. They smile and nod.

"Can we get a picture?" They ask. We nod. We took one serperaty then one all together. They took one with Maria and Emily also. Me and Alex hug them and say bye and then they walk away.

"They were really nice." Emily says. Maria nods her head.

"They like you guys." I tell them. We continue with our game. We met a few more fans. They all wanted pictures with Maria and Emily also. We took the pictures. Then we all went back to Alex's house to hang out. We walk in and Andrew and Cole were turning off the Xbox.

"We're going swimming. You guys want to come?" Andrew ask. I look at Alex and he says sure.

"Me and Maria are going to get changed. We will be back soon." Emily says

"Here let me drive you guys." Alex says. We get back in the car and drive to Emily's house. They go inside and come back out 5 minutes later and get back in the car. We drive back to Alex's house. I borrow a pair of Alex's bathing suit and we change and go downstairs. Alex grabs 4 towels and we walk outside.

*Emily's POV*

The boys come down and they were shirtless. They have abs. Andrew and Cole do too. Wow. I'm going to be honest Andrew and Cole are not that bad looking. If I wasn't dating Austin I would consider dating one of them even though there younger then me. But I'm with Austin and I'm planning on keeping it that way. Alex grabs 4 towels and we go outside. Andrew and Cole are already swimming. I was standing waiting for Maria when I was picked and I noticed it was Austin. I see Alex pick up Maria. They started running towards the water.

"Austin you better not!" I say.

"Watch me." He says and throws me in. Little did he know I pulled him in with me. We both go underwater and he opens his eyes and so do I. He swims to me and he pulls me in for a kiss. Yes an underwater kiss. We pull away and swim back up. Alex did the same thing to Maria. Except Maria didnt pull him in. Alex was too busy laughing that when Maria came back up, he didnt notice pulling him in. He fell in and we all started laughing. Alex came back up and pulled Maria underwater with him. They come back up a few minutes later. Were all just swimming when it starts to thunder. Then we see lighting. We get out and run inside right before it starts pouring rain.

"We'll what are we going to do?" I ask

"Just hang here." Austin says. We all nod and get changed.

*Maria's POV*

"Hey Alex." I say sweetly

"Yes baby?" He says

"Can I wear some of your clothes, please? I like them there comfy." I say

"Sure anything for you. Here you go." He says handing me a pair of his shorts and shirt and then kissing me.

"Thank you!" I say then going to change, I come back out and Austin was changed. Alex told me Austin leaves clothes here. Emily was wearing Austins clothes. We were sitting around in Alex's room when we heard Andrew and Cole talking to someone.

"There doing a younow. Lets watch it" Alex says. We nod and he takes out his laptop. We start watching it.

"Emily, Maria go in there." Austin says. We look at him and nod. Emily knocks on the door and Cole answers it.

"Hey guys, come in." Cole says and lets us in. Me and Emily walk behind them and say hi. The chat fills up with questions asking if we're dating them and then others say that we're dating Alex and Austin. We talk with them for a little bit. There really cool kids. I love talking to Andrew, Hes hilarious. He's a good friend. We say bye to them and then we walk back into Alex's room.

"So how was it?" Alex ask

"It was just like one of Austin's ustreams. There fun." Emily says. She sits on Austins lap and I sit on Alex's. 5 minutes later the power goes out. Great.

"Great." I say holding on to Alex tighter, I never been a fan of lights going off during a storm. It was never my thing. Thunder and lighting I'm fine with, but if the lights go off that's when I'm not okay. Alex hugs me and holds me telling me it will be okay. I hear the door open and its Cole and Andrew saying its them. We were all sitting in the dark when my phone goes off. It's my mom.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Are you and Emily okay? Where are you guys?" Our mom says in worry

"Mom were fine and were at Alex's house with Alex and Austin." I tell her

"Thank god you guys are okay. Stay inside this storm is bad, love you guys."

"We're fine and we will. Love you too." I say hanging up. Alex's mom came in with a few candles. We played would you rather. Then at 10:30 we got bored and decided to go to sleep. Alex blew out the candles and I layed down next to him. Austin and Emily on the floor. Then Andrew and Cole in Andrews room.