Chapter 97

*Emily's POV*

~Wedding Day~

"So how you feeling Emily? You ready for this?" Maria ask as a camera man records it.

"I'm nervous."

"Don't, you look amazing or should I say perfect. You look perfect, just like a queen." She smiles.

"Come here you're gonna make me cry." I pull her in to me.

"What can I say Loccisano we been through hell and back together. We done some crazy stuff. This isn't the end, I promise." I tell her as we hug tightly.

"Feels like just yesterday we were getting adopted and leaving that hell hole." she whispers.

"Yeah and meeting our future husbands. We never expected this, but look what happened." We both laugh pulling away so I can finish getting ready.

"When do we leave?" I ask looking around for my mom.

"15 minutes." She reminds me. I look in the mirror of the hotel I'm staying at. My hair curled perfectly, my makeup done amazing, and last my dress I wanted to look perfect in for Austin. The wedding starts in half hour and I never been more nervous for anything other than this. Jill walks in with her hand behind her back.

"Your husband to be gave this to me to give to you. Said he wants you to wear it." She hands me the box. I open it to see a bracelet. It was beautiful.

"Wow it's beautiful." Is all that come out of my mouth. They help me put it on and it matched with my dress like he knew exactly what it looked like.

"Thank you Jill. For coming out here, and for sticking around all these years." I look up to her.

"What are friends for?" She shrugs. We hug smiling big.

"Congratulations again. I wish you two the best." She says bye walking out.

"You guys ready? We just need to shoot a few more and then we can leave." The camera man says. We nod waking out of my room and outside the hotel. He films a couple more things and then we get into the limo to drive to the church. Thankfully it wasn't a long ride there, only like 10 minutes.

"Guys I'm really nervous." I say shakey as we get out and get in order.

"Just breathe in and out. That's what I do when I'm nervous." Maria tells me. I try and it works a little. The doors open and they walk in. Finally they're all in and it's my turn to walk down the aisle. My dad on my left side of me and we start walking. I look up to see Austin smiling at me. We stop and I kiss my dads cheek and he gives me away to Austin.

"Perfect like I told you." He whispers as he takes my hand. The ceremony goes on and soon it's time for our vows and rings.

"Austin you first. Take this ring and place it on Emily's ring finger and repeat after me." The priest instructs him.

"Emily." The priest says

"Emily." He copies

"With this ring"

"With this ring."

"I take you." He starts

"I take you." Austin says

"To be my lawfully wedded wife."

"To be my lawfully wedded wife." He puts his head down blushing.

"Before these witnesses, I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live."

"Before these witnesses, I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live." He looks back up.

"I take you with all your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths."