Chapter 76

*Maria's POV*

I recorded the songs I had to sing and they both took a while. I just wasn't feeling good. I looked at Alex and he was looking down at his phone the whole time.

"Alright stop, stop, stop. Maria are you okay?" Ben (one of my managers) ask me. Alex looks up.

"I'm fine." I say.

"No you're not. I can tell. Are you feeling alright?" He ask me. I shake my head no.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"My stomach hurts and I have a headache." I say.

"Why don't you go home and rest?" He says and I nod my head no.

"No I want to get this done. I don't care if I'm sick. I need to do this for my fans. I can't let them down." I say determined.

"You sure?"

"I'm positive Ben. Let's start the song over and get this done." I say. He nods and starts the song over. I start singing and forget about everything. I finally finish the song without stopping for anything.

"Excellent job. Are you done with the songs for today?" He ask me.

"Can you get Alex's attention and get him in here?" I ask him. He nods. He turns the microphone off and turns to Alex. They exchange words and then Alex gets up and walks in.

"What's wrong?" He ask me.

"Nothing. Can you get Emily? I wanna see if she wants to do the song before we leave." I say to him. He nods, kisses my cheek and walks out of the studio leaving Ben confused.

"Where did he go?" He ask me.

"To get Emily." I say and he nods. They come back a few minutes later and Emily walks in the studio and puts a pair of headphones on.

"Ben this Emily if you didn't know. Emily this is one of my managers Ben." I say introducing them to each other. They nod. I give her the lyrics.

"You will be doing the rapping part" I say and she nods. Ben starts the music and I start the song. After about 2 hours, we finally got it. Emily and I keep laughing and we kept having to stop.

"Alright that song is done! Come out and listen to it." He says. We nod taking the headphones out and walking out and sitting on the couch. Alex puts me on his lap and I put my head in his chest.

"I'm tired." I say. He nods.

"Me too. Nap later?" He ask me and I nod. Ben starts the song and we listen to it. It ends a few minutes later and Emily and I clap and exchange high fives.

"People are gonna love that. Especially since you guys are sisters." Alex says and I smile.

"Get Austin in here!" I exclaim and Emily gets up and runs to his studio to get him. They come in and we play the song and at the end he claps.

"That was amazing." He says.

"All we need is AC in the studio on a song!" Emily says. We all agree, but Alex nods his head no and puts it in the crook of my neck.

"Come on babe, don't be like that." I say nudging him.

"Why is he so shy?" Emily ask Austin.

"Always been like that. Come on me and Em want to show you, our song." He says walking out. I get off Alex and he gets up after and wraps his arms around me. I turn around to face him.

"You need to stop being so cute." I say to him and he blushes.

"I need to say the same to you" he says.

"IS ALEX CONSTANCIO BLUSHING?" I say and he nods his head no and smiles.

"Come on let's go." I say turning around and walking to the other studio. We walk in and sit on the couch and Austin starts the song and I was amazed. It was perfect.

"That was adorable!" I say and they both smile.

"Why can't we do that?" I ask Alex.

"Because you're the one who can sing. I can't" he says. I sigh.

"Oh Alex." I say.

"Well we ready to leave?" Austin ask. We nod. I look at the time, 6:15. Wow it's late. I decide to tweet.

MariaLoccisano: Recorded more songs today! Can't wait for you guys to hear them! :)

@AustinsGF: @MariaLoccisano DO YOU AND AUSTIN HAVE A SONG TOGETHER?!

MariaLoccisano: @AustinsGF not yet ;)

@AMandMLareLife: @MariaLoccisano Are you and @AustinMahone doing a song together?

@MariaLoccisano: @AMandMLareLife Most likely :)

I put my phone away as we walk out of the studio.

"Let's go home, moms making dinner tonight. She said you guys can come." Emily said while looking at her phone. We say okay and get in the car and Austin drives back to my house. We get home and walk inside and I smell Italian.

"Italian my favorite." Austin says and we laugh. We walk in the kitchen and see my mom mixing something in a pot on the stove.

"Hey mom."

"Hi mom." Emily and I say at the same time.

"Hey girls. Hey Austin, Alex." she says. She kisses our cheeks.

"How are you?" Austin ask.

"I'm good, how are you?" she ask.

"Great." Him and Alex say.

"Where's dad?" I ask.

"Basement working on something for his job. He said he can't be bothered right now." She says and I nod.

"Dinner will be done in 5 minutes, go wash up and come sit." she says. We all walk into the bathroom and wash our hands and one by one go sit at the table. I set the table and then sit back down. My mom puts the food on table and we all put some on our plates. Emily gets up.

"I'm gonna go see if dad wants to come eat." she says. My mom nods and Emily makes her way to the basement.

*Emily's POV*

I walk downstairs and see my dad on the computer.

"Hey daddy." I say walking towards him. He turns around.

"Hey Em, whats up?" He ask me.

"Nothing eating dinner. Want to come eat with us? Please." I ask. He sighs.

"I really should be doing work, but I guess I can take a break and eat." He says and I smile. He gets up and we walk upstairs and we just talked. We sit down and we continue eating and we all just talk about what we did and such.

"It was a very long day." I say and Austin, Alex, and Maria nod.

"Thats how it is being famous. You guys will get use to it." My mom says.

"How do you know?" I ask her.

"I use to date a guitar player in a band." She says and we nod.

"He was always traveling and when he wasn't, he was in the studio." She continued. We finish eating dinner, say thanks to my mom then me and Austin go upstairs to my room. I close the door behind us and we sit on my bed. He lays down and pulls me down with him.

"Guess what?" Austin says to me.

"What?" I ask him as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm so glad you guys moved to Miami." He says smiling.

"Me too." I say smiling also. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"No more long distance." He says and I nod.

"That was the worst. I was so upset." I say and he nods.

"Well that won't happen anymore. Now it's just you and me babe. Nobody else." He says. I lean in and we kiss. All the sparks I still feel when his lips are against mine. We pull away and I lay my head on the pillow.

"Did you know you're perfect?" I ask him.

"Why you talking about yourself?" He ask me. I blush. I intertwine our fingers and we just swing them around.

"So tell me how much you missed me." he says.

"So much. I would cry sometimes cause I missed you. After we would get off Skype I would just breakdown and cry." I say honestly. He frowns.

"That's not what I wanted to hear. Why didn't you just call me or text me?" He ask me.

"Because I would feel like crying even more. That was my first time doing long distance and it hurt so much that I barley saw you like I use to. I missed when I could just go to your house or you could come to mine and we would just cuddle and be cute together. I missed your kisses, I missed hugging you and holding you hand. I just missed you so much. I'm not good at long distance. I'm not the one to do that, but I did it for you. I did it because I loved you too much to break up with you. I couldn't so I decided to do long distance so we could still be together." I say. He looks down and nods.

"I didn't even think you were that bad. I was pretty bad also. I begged my mom all the time to let me go back to Texas for a few days just to see you. But you know what, that's over and done with. The only time were separated is if I'm on tour and you're not there." He says and I smile.

"I am so lucky to have you." I say moving over and leaning into him.

"I'm even more lucky to have you." He says kissing my forehead