Chapter 47

*Maria's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 11:37. Wow I slept late. I look next to me and I see Alex still sleeping. That boy. I decided to check my phone. I go on twitter and I see Austin tweeted my YouTube channel and everyone was tweeting me saying I was really good and I should do a duet with Austin. There were some hate tweets but I ignored them. I decided to check the number of views I had and when I looked I had 23,974 views. WOW! I had almost 4 thousand subscribers.

"Alex!" I say slightly pushing him. He wakes up.

"What?" He ask. I give him my phone and tell him to look at it. His eyes popped out of his head.

"Your video went viral! Everyone is tweeting about it." He says.

"Come on, lets go tell Emily and Austin." He says. We get up and walk into the master bedroom. There already up.

"What's up guys?" Austin asked. I hand him my phone and him and Emily look at it.

"OMG Maria!! Look how many views you got in like 12 hours! You're going to be famous, no doubt about it." Emily says. I smile

"Yo that's amazing, congrats Maria. How about we do a song together?" Austin asked.

"Thanks Austin and I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to do one." I say.

"How about we cover No Air tomorrow before we leave to go back home? Then we can edit everything on the plane and finish it at home then we upload it?" He ask and I nod.

"Yeah that's good." I say. Me and Alex go back to our room and we get ready. I put on a pair of studded high waisted shorts and a studded cross tank top. I put on my sandals and I'm ready for the day. Alex put on khakis and red Abercrombie shirt. Emily was wearing black shorts and red tank top with red converse and Austin was wearing khakis and a green DC shirt. The boys put on their snapbacks and were off to somewhere. We walk out of the hotel and start walking around.

"OMG you're Maria Loccisano! I saw your covers and I love your voice! Can I get a picture and an autograph?" A girl comes up to me and ask.

"Yeah sure!" I say as I take some pictures and sign some stuff.

"Thank you so much! You're my inspiration!" The same girl says and hugs me. I hug her back. She gets pictures with Emily, Alex, and Austin also. She leaves and more people notice me and Austin. It's crazy how one video changed my life. I still need to tell my parents. We just walk around then we find a mall. We walk in and we pass a few stores. It was fine until then. That's when we got mobbed. So many girls noticed us. Security ended up coming and taking us to their office. We sat in there and Austin called his mom to come pick us up. She said we were going to have to wait because she was out somewhere. So we're sitting in the office bored until I get a idea.

"Wait Austin what if we ask the security to set up a area and you and me can sing while we wait?" I ask.

"That's a great idea." Austin says. He asked the security and they told us to wait here while they set it up. 15 minutes later the security guard comes back. He takes us to the little stage area. There are a bunch of screaming fans. Me and Austin walk on stage while Emily and Alex stay to the side of the stage and talk to some fans.

"Hey everybody!" Austin says into the mic. I wave and everyone is screaming.

"For those of you who don't know, I'm Austin Mahone and this is a good friend of mine, Maria Loccisano!" I say hi and start talking.

"We decided to have a little show here while we wait to leave so were going to sing some songs." I say. Austin is singing first and he starts singing Beautiful Soul.