Chapter 71

*Maria's POV*

The next morning me and Emily woke up at 9.

"You go first since you're taking Alex out." Emily says talking about the shower. I nod and I hop in the shower fast. I get out and put on a pair of shorts from Abercrombie with a tank top I got from Forever 21 with a bandeau underneath. I put my black vans on. I go blow dry my hair and I finish after half an hour. I start straightening my hair when Emily comes out in high waisted shorts with a floral crop top. I do my makeup, which is just mascara and eyeliner. I finish and I grab my phone and wallet.

"I'll tell Austin to come over here." I say and Emily nods while she curls her hair.

"See you later." She says and I leave. I walk down the hallway to their room. I knock on the door and Austin answers.

"Hey Alex just got in the shower." He says as he lets me in.

"Just sit on his bed and surprise him. He doesn't know you're coming here." He says and I nod.

"I'm gonna go to your room, get Emily and them were gonna leave and set everything up. Make sure you text one of us when you're on your way. Here's the directions to the club." I nod and smile and he leaves. I go to Alex's room and sit on his bed. I take my phone out and make a collage of pictures of me and Alex, then me, Alex, Emily, and Austin. Once I finish it, I go post it on Instagram.

@marialoccisano: Happy birthday baby! You're finally 17! Yayy! Anyways I hope today is a lot of fun for you! Thank you for being the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. All our good times we have. Our inside jokes. Even though we get mad at each other and we have our fights sometimes, but we work them out. I still love you more then anything else in the world. I couldn't ask for anyone better then you. Thank you for always being by my side when I needed someone. I love how we can just hang out in sweatpants not caring what we look like. You mean so much to me. I love our stupid little conversations we have. Texting each other every night. Just having you in my arms. I just want to say happy birthday to the love of my life. I love you so much. :* <3 @alexconstancio

I post it and then I lock my phone. I put it back in my pocket and I hear the water turn off. I wait a few minutes and then I hear a door opening.

"Austin? Where are you?" He yells. I guess nows my time to surprise him. I look around the room and I see his phone. Well I can't call him or text him. I move slowly and quietly and I knock on the nightstand.

"Austin are you in my room?" He ask and I hear him coming. I sit up and he walks in and smiles at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yell getting up and jumping into his arms. He puts his hands right below my butt to hold me up. I put mine around his neck.

"We'll this is a nice surprise." He says and I laugh and smile at him.

"Thank you princess." He says. I lean in to kiss him and our lips connect. They move perfectly with each other. I pull away and look at him in the eyes.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more" I say hugging him.

"Thank you, you really surprised me. That and scared me a bit." He says and I laugh.

"Scare my boyfriend, check!" I say and he puts me down.

"Alright I got you, where's Austin and Emily?" He ask me.

"They went somewhere. Me and you are going out to lunch and hang out for a couple hours. Then we're gonna meet up with them." I say. He nods and takes my fingers and intertwines them with his.

Okay well lead the way." He says.

"Wait before we do that. Pictures of the birthday boy!" I say and he groans.

"Maria I'm 17, no need to take pictures." He says and I pout.

"We'll fine, I guess we don't have to go to where I was going to take you." I say smirking and he gasp.

"Let's get these pictures taken!" He exclaims and I take my phone out. I put it down on the dresser and it stays up surprisingly. I press the button and it counts down from 5. I stand next to Alex and he puts his arm around my waist. The picture clicks and we walk over to see it.

"Ew do I really look that bad?" I say looking at the picture.

"Nope, you look gorgeous in the picture and gorgeous in person." He says wrapping is arms around my waist. I blush.

"You know after 11 months you still have that affect on me?" I ask him and he smirks.

"Good. I like it." He says kissing my cheek. I get out of his grip and I look at the time, 1:30.

"Come on let's go." I say taking his hand. He intertwines our fingers and we start walking to the lobby.

"So what are we doing today?" He ask me.

"That's a surprise." I say.

"You know, right now I feel like the girlfriend in this relationship." He says and I laugh. After 15 minutes of walking we get to where we were eating lunch. Olive Garden. We had a 10 minute wait before we got seated. Once we were called we got up and the waiter lead us to a table. We sat down across from each other and the waiter gave us menus and left.

"So can I at least get a hint?" He ask me.

"Promise not to get mad at me?" I tell him. He nods.

"Okay.. well just to let you know, it's a party." I say.

"You threw me one?" He ask and I nod slowly. He takes my hand from across the table.

"As long as you're happy, I am." He says and I smile. I take his hand and pull it closer to me and I kiss it. He smiles. The waiter comes back. We order our food and then our waiter leaves again.

"Before we go to where the party is at, we need to go and change." I tell him.

"Into what?" He ask.

"Well me into a dress, then you can either go in jeans and a nice shirt, or khakis and a nice shirt." I tell him. He nods. The food comes and we eat in a comfortable silence. We finish eating and Alex pulls his wallet out.

"Alex, no!" I say looking into his eyes.

"Maria, yes." He says. I shake my head no.

"No, it's your birthday. I took you out, I'm paying. Besides you always pay." I say trying to reason with him. We just look at each other for a few minutes until he sighs and puts his wallet away. I smile.

"Yay I win!" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You are seriously making me the girl in this relationship today. " he says and I laugh.

"Baby it's only for a day." I say. I put the money on the table and then we get up and leave. It's 3 now. We still have 4 and a half hours. What to do.

"What we doing now?" He ask and I think for a couple minutes.

"Park?" I ask him. He nods his head sure and we walk to the nearest park we can find. We go and we start walking. We get to the swings and he sits down on one and I sit on his lap. I turn around so my legs wrap around him.

"Alex you better not drop me." I say since his hands were on the chains.

"Relax, I won't. Maria have I ever dropped you before?" He ask and I nod my head no.

"Do you trust me?" He ask and I nod my head yes.

"Good, then you should know I won't drop you." He says.

"You promise?" I ask him. He leans in and kisses me. He puts his hands on my hips and I put mine on each side of his face. Our lips moving in sync. He pulls away.

"I promise." He says. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my face into the crook of his neck. He starts moving the swing slowly and we just sit there in a nice comfortable silence. The swing moving slowly, just like a mother rocking a baby to sleep. It was nice and comforting. We stay there for a while, not moving or talking. Just staying like that. I think I actually fell asleep. I take my face out of his neck and I see Alex on his phone.

"Hey you're up!" He says.

"That shows how comfy you are. I can just fall asleep." I say and he smiles.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"4:30" he says.

"I was sleeping for a hour and a half?" I ask him and he nods.

"You should of woken me up!" I say and he laughs.

"No you looked comfy and cute." He says and I błush.

"I also got a picture, if you were wondering." He tells me. I nod.

"Also thank you for what you wrote on Instagram. I read it while you were sleeping. I love you." He says before kissing me quick.

"I love you too." I say. I get off of him and stand up and stretch. He stands up too.

"Come on birthday boy, lets go chill in my hotel room for a bit, then we need to get ready." I say. He puts his arm around me and we walk to the hotel. We get there 20 minutes later and then we get to my room.

"Wanna know what you should do?" Alex ask me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Tell me where we are going." He says smirking.

"Nah ill pass." I say and he frowns.

"Why?" He ask.

"We're going to a party okay?" I say and he nods. We sit on my bed just watching tv, both of us on twitter.

@MariaLoccisano: If you guys haven't already go wish @AlexConstancio7 happy birthday! Happy birthday babe <3 I love you :*

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisao Thank you beautiful, love you too <3 :*

@MahomieAconVillian: @AlexConstancio7 @MariaLoccisano WHY CAN'T I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS?!

@Mahomie4Ever: @AlexConstancio7 @MariaLoccisano you guys are perfect.

I finally hit 1 million followers yesterday.

@MariaLoccisano: I forgot to tweet it yesterday but thank you all for the million followers. I'll do a follow spree soon!

I lock my phone and put it on the charger. I look at the clock and its 5:30. I'll get ready at 6:30.

"Hey Alex! Guess what?!" I say all hyper.

"What?!" He says.

"I got a secret!" I say.

"What is it?" He ask me. I look around and lean in and whisper in his ear.

"I love you." I say then pull away.

"I got a secret too." He says and I look at him.

"What's your secret?" I ask him. He leans into my ear and whispers.

"I love you too." He says and pulls away and looks at me. I laugh.

"What are we even watching?" He ask and I look at the tv.

"The Bounty Dog Hunter" I tell him.

"What's that?" He ask

"They're like secret agents, something like that and they catch people who are like wanted for a crime." I tell him.

"You watch that stuff?" He ask me confused. I nod. We continue watching it when 6:30 comes around.

"Alright lover boy, go get ready. I'll be at your room in about a hour, maybe less." I tell him. He gets up and hugs me and then leaves. I plug my curling iron in, then I go get dressed in a black tight mini dress. It's kinda short, but not short enough of what people usually wear to a club. I put pink heels on. Then I do my makeup. That takes about 10 minutes. Once I'm done, I go curl my hair which takes about 25 minutes. I finish and I look at myself in the mirror. I grab my clutch and I grab my phone. I call Alex to make sure he's ready.

"Yo" he says into the phone.

"Yo to you too Constancio. You ready?" I ask him.

"Yeah I am. Wanna meet halfway?" He ask.

"Sure, see you in a few." I say hanging the phone up. I take my phone off the charger and then text Austin telling him were leaving now and then put it in my clutch. I put my hotel card in there too. I look at the time, 7:20. perfect timeing. I walk out of the room and I see Alex walking towards me.

"Wow you look amazing." He says and I blush.

"Thank you, so do you." I say. I take his hand and we walk outside the hotel. There's a limo waiting for us. Austin rented it for the night. We walk in and sit down and the diver starts driving.

"You made today so fancy." He says.

"We'll you always make dates fancy, so I thought maybe ill make your birthday fancy." I tell him.

"You didnt have too." He says.

"I wanted to Alex." I say and he nods. He kisses my cheek. After 15 minutes we get there.

"You're going to hate me, but here you need to put this on." I say handing him a blindfold.

"Yep, its official. Maria you're the boy in this relationshop." He says and I laugh. He puts it on. The limo driver opens the door and we get out. I take his hand and intertwine our fingers and we walk inside.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!" Everyone yells and Alex takes his blindfold off. He just stares at everyone and smiles. He turns to me.

"You did this?" He ask me.

"I can't take all the credit. Austin, Emily, and the rest of the guys helped." I say smiling.

"Thank you." He says hugging me. We pull away and we walk around to say hi. I got introduced to Matt and John. They're both really nice and funny. I left Alex and went to go find Emily. I found her talking to our mom.

"Hey mom, Emily." I say. I hug them both.

"Long time no see" My mom says and I laugh. We talk for a little bit and then me and Emily go dance. We were dancing to Look At Me Now when I felt someone behind me. I see Alex.

"You are amazing" He whispers in my ear.

"Nope you are" I say. The party was crazy. I grinded on Alex and he got a boner. Emily was grinding on Austin. We sang happy birthday, we ate cake. We danced mostly. The party ended at 12:45. By 1, mostly everyone was gone. I looked over and saw that Alex still had a boner. Oh that's nice. I go over and stand in front of him. He wraps his arms around me.

"This is what you did to me." He whispers in my ear.

"Whoops I'll make it up to you later." I say. He smiles.

"Did you see what Austin gave me?" He says and I nod my head no.

"Condoms." He says and I burst out laughing.

"Are you serious?" I say and he nods his head yes.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe that." I say.

"Maybe we can use them tonight. Get our own room, or kick someone out." He smirks. I think for a second.

"Sure." I say and he smiles.

"We'll were gonna get going. See you guys later." Austin says and him and Emily leave.

"You guys can take our room tonight. Have fun." Austin whispers when he walks past and smirks. I blush and hid my face into Alex's chest.

"Happy birthday sweetie." Alex's mom says hugging Alex. We say bye to everyone who was still here and we leave. We get back in the limo.

"We have bags to carry." Alex says. We get back to the hotel, and I help him with the stuff people got him. My phone vibrates with a text, and I pull it out of my clutch.

Sister<3: We left clothes for you in the boys room. Enjoy ;)

Me: Lmfao thanks I will ;) Enjoy Austin if you guys will do anything ;) ;)

Sister<3: Oh I will, you know me ;)

I laugh to myself then put my phone away. We walk to the boys room. I take my heels off, then put Alex's presents down. Alex was sitting on his bed taking off his shoes and socks. I go over and sit on his lap.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" He says to me.

"I was just wondering." I say.

"Than you again for tonight." He says.

"You're welcome. I wanted to do something fun for you. Can't wait for next year. You're gonna be 18." I say and he laughs.

"Oh god. We're getting old." He says.

"Alex were going into senior year. What are we going to do?" I ask him. He turns me around so I'm facing him. I wrap my legs around his waist. He intertwines our fingers.

"I don't know. I really don't know. You're a singer, I want to be an actor." He says.

"We can make this work out. I would do distance Alex. I would. I just want to be with you." I tell him.

"You know what? We will do distance. I don't care how far apart we are. If I go away, we can make this work. I promise you. You have my heart, I have yours. We won't let distance ruin us." He says and I smile.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says kissing me. The kiss was getting more intense by the minute. Alex lays back as I'm straddling him. He flips us over and he's hovering over me. He moves his lips to my neck and starts sucking. Me knowing there's gonna be a hickey, going to have to use makeup later on that.

"Alexx" I moan. He unzips my dress and starts to pull it down. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He ask me. I nod. He continues and pulls down my dress. I pull down his jeans and he takes off his shirt. He puts his lips back on mine. He unclips my bra and pulls it off and throws it to the floor. I pull down his boxers. He leans over to where the bags are and goes in one. He pulls something out. A box. Condoms. Good thing. He opens the box, and takes one out. He puts the box away, and opens the condom. He puts it on and then pulls my thong down.

"You ready?" He ask me. I nod.

"Yes Alex. I'm ready. I trust you." I say. He smiles and nods and positions himself at my entrance. He enters and it hurts.

"Shit." I say when he goes in.

"Are you okay?" He ask.

"It hurts like hell." I say.

"Want me to stop?" He ask and I nod my head no. He waits for me to adjust. I nod my head telling him to go on and he thrust in and out.

"Oh my god Alex" I moan.

"You're so tight Maria. It's turning me on more." He says.

"Faster" I moan and he goes faster and deeper. I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Alexxx" I moan louder.

"Maria I'm gonna cum." He says moaning. His thrust become sloppy and he cums. I join and he pulls out and lays beside me, trying to fix our breathing pattern.

"I... love... you" Alex says taking a breathe after each word.

"I love you too." I say. He comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist. Within a few minutes were both passed out for the night.