Chapter 2

*Maria's POV*

We lived in our house for a week and we loved it. The next morning Maria and I went to the mall with our mom and we got A LOT of clothes from a lot of different stores.

The first store we started at was Delia*s. We got a bunch of shirts and jean shorts. Maria and I basically got a lot of the same stuff because we had the same style. After Delia*s we went to Abercrombie and got some sweatshirts, shirts, and shorts. Next we went to Juicy Couture and got a new purse and a sweatshirt. The last store we went to was Wet Seal. We tried on a lot of clothes, some for fun and for some of the clothes that we liked. We got a lot of cute shirts and some more jean shorts. By the time we were done shopping it was 3:30 pm.We said thank you so much to our mom and went home.

By the time we get home its 4:30. So our mom starts making dinner. Me and Maria put all of our clothes away and by the time we are done its time to eat dinner. For dinner we had spaghetti and when were done, our parents tell us to go pack cause were leaving for Texas tomorrow.

By the time we finish packing it's already 9:30 pm and we were exhausted. We fell asleep around 10:00and woke up at 7:00 am to catch the plane to Texas that takes off at 8:30 am. Me and Maria just throw on some shorts, our Juicy Couture sweatshirts and were both wearing red tank tops under our sweatshirts. We finish our outfit with our black converse and we just threw our hair in a ponytail.