Chapter 93

*Austin's POV*

I swerve through the people in the hotel hallway to get back to my room. It was 11:59 and New Years Eve. I had run out to get some coffee for all of us and it took longer than I expected.

"Excuse me, coming through, trying to get back to my finance and kid." I say pushing past people trying not to spill the coffees. I finally get to the room and grab the room card unlocking it quick and running in and putting the trays on the counter.

"EM, AMANDA." I yell over everyone else counting down from 10. They come running towards me and I pick Amanda up grabbing Emily's waist.

"Happy new year." I say kissing Emily with 4 seconds left.

"You just made it." She says pulling away.

"I couldn't start the new year without you two." I say smiling kissing Amanda's cheek.

"I thought you were gonna miss it." She says hugging me.

"I refused too." Rubbing her back.

"Well someone got here right on time." Robert jokes around

"Yeah the coffees took too long." I pass them around and finally sit down next to Emily with my coffee in one hand and phone in the other. Amanda was laid across both our laps trying to fall asleep.

@AustinMahone: Happy New Year Mahomies! Thank you for all the love and support you guys give me! I love you guys so much <3

My phone vibrates and a name I haven't seen in years now popped up and it surprised me.

Meredith: Happy new year :) Would love to hang out again soon, been missing you ;)

"Who texted you?" Emily ask me. I lock my phone sliding it into my pocket.

"Oh nobody. Just my mom." I lie. She would kill me if she found out. I been hiding a secret from her for years now that not even the guys know. I can't tell her now. It would just ruin everything and I regret everything I did, but I can't take it back. It's too late. She gave me a look telling me she didn't believe me. I sigh knowing shes going to end up finding out somehow. Maybe I should tell her.

"Listen I been hiding something from you for years now and I know when I tell you, you're going to hate me and break up with me. But I regret everything I did and I know you won't want to see me ever again. I can't hide it anymore though." I whisper in her ear.

"Maybe we should leave and talk about this." She suggest.

"Were gonna go. Amanda's past out and were actually tired." Emily tells them. I pick Amanda up and we leave saying bye, we walk back to our hotel room and I put Amanda to bed.

"I don't want to do it here. There's gonna be screaming and were gonna wake her up." I say pointing to our kid. She pulls her phone out and sends a text message out and within 2 minutes Maria's standing there.

"Can you just watch her for a bit? We need to talk about something and we don't want to wake her up." She ask

"Yeah of course. Take as much time are you need too." She tells us and we leave. We walk out of the hotel and to Alex's car. We sit inside locking the doors.

"Alright begin." She tells me. I take a deep breathe.

"Before I tell you, I want to say I'm sorry and that I regret it. That I would take it back if I could. I didn't know what got into me. I do love you and I don't want you to think I don't." I start

"Austin. Tell me." She says beginning to get mad.

"About 6 or 7 years ago, when I first moved to Miami it was fine. I met this girl named Meredith. We hung out and became friends and everything. One day she invited me over so I went and we were up in her room watching tv when she leaned her head onto my chest. She knew we were dating and she started rubbing her fingers up and down my chest. I was freaking out on the inside because we were together. I asked what she was doing and she replied oh nothing. She stopped and then she looked at me and leaned up and kissed me. Now instead of pulling away and leaving like I should of done, I was stupid and I kissed her back. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. I did use protection though and at one point she took the condom off and made me fuck her without one. I kept going because at that point I was really turned on. So I just imagined it was you I was doing it with. She knew I had reached the point where I had to cum and she wanted me to do it in her, but I refused and she let me pull out. I just want to say I'm sorry. I regret it big time. She got me turned on and I missed you a lot so I just imagined it was you. I understand if you hate me." I say looking up at her. A mixture of anger and sadness was on her face.