Chapter 57

~Skip to day they leave for on tour~

*Austin's POV*

It's the day we leave for tour. We had to wake up at 6 in the morning to catch the plane at 8. Emily wanted to wake up earlier to get ready. I told her to just go in jeans and my sweatshirt and she finally agreed. We all get up at 6. I put on a pair of jeans and I love my Mahomies red shirt. I pair it with a pair of black Nike's. I put on a red and black snapback, put on my cross necklace and I'm ready. I grab my phone and text Emily to see if her and Maria are ready.

Me: Goodmorning baby doll, are you and Maria ready?

MyPrincess<3:>

Me: Aye you know you love this lover boy, and yup we are, we'll be there soon.

MyPrincess<3: 3="">

I put my phone in my pocket, get my backpack I'm bringing on the plane and grab my suitcase. I get in the car and then we drive to the girls house. We get there and me and Alex get out and walk to the girls door. I ring the doorbell and they answer. Emily's smile got bigger. I hugged her and when we pulled away, I grabbed her suitcase. I put hers in the car and Alex put Maria's in the car. We get back in the car and drive to the airport. We get to the airport and go through everything. We get on the plane and sit down in our seats.

"You tired?" I ask her. She shakes her head no.

"I'm use to being up right now, not only that but I drank this breakfast essentials thing this morning and it wakes me up." She says and I nod.

"Wanna take pictures?" I ask and she nods. I take my laptop out and I open the photo booth.  We take random pictures. Alex and Maria photo bombed in some of them. When we noticed we all started laughing. After an hour we decided to play would you rather. Emily sat on my lap while Alex and Maria sat in her seat. Maria was in Alex's lap. We played and then the flight attendant said we were going to land soon so they had to go back to their seats. The plane lands and were in New York. We get off the plane and get our suitcases. We get a car that we rented and we get in and drive to the hotel where staying at. We check in and we put our bags in our room. We hang around for a little bit and then we have to go to sound check.

*Emily's POV*

New York is so beautiful. I love it here. I always wanted to come here and now I am here. Even though its only for a couple days. While Austin does sound check; me, Alex, and Maria are getting home schooled. Fun. We get to the stadium and while Austin goes on stage we all go to his dressing room and sit on the couch. We were learning about science. We finally finished and Austin had 10 minutes before he had to go on stage. Maria and Alex were getting 3 girls to bring on stage for when Austin sang "When You Look Me In The Eyes" He wanted to bring me and Maria up but I told him that we see him everyday and all of his Mahomies would love to be on stage. He finally agreed. We were just sitting in his dressing room, sitting on the couch watching the tv. His arm around me, me leaning on him and our fingers intertwined

"I miss this." Austin says and I look up at him.

"Me too." I say.

"I miss seeing you and everyone, everyday. But I'm happy, I'm living my dream." He says.

You think I don't miss you. I sometimes cry myself to sleep sometimes at night cause I miss you so much." I say honestly. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Don't worry school ends soon. Then we can be together for months, not only that but our one year is coming up in a few months." He says kissing me

"You got a point and I can't wait. The day school ends we pack and the next morning, were all on a flight to Miami, Florida." I say. We just stayed there talking until a lady came in saying Austin was on in 5. We walk out and he gets ready real quick. He puts on his head gear, and grabs his microphone.

"Mahone, you're on in one minute!" Someone shouts.

"Good luck, you're going to kill it like always." I say kissing him. He runs on stage singing Say Somethin. I watch from the side. Alex and Maria come back with the 3 girls. We bring the girls on stage and sit them down and then Austin starts singing. One girl looked like she wanted to attack him and like rape him. I decided to watch her a little closely to make sure she didn't try anything. When he hugged her, she slipped something in his jacket pocket. Hm.. Guess I'm asking him about that. The song ends and Dave brings them off stage. Austin says "Taylor Issues" and "Beautiful Soul" and then he's done. He comes running off stage all sweaty. He try's to hug me but I back away. He makes a sad face and confused face.

"You're all sweaty babe." I say while laughing.

"Who cares, I wanna hug my girl. Now come here and give Austy a kiss." He says and puckers his lips. I kiss him and we pull away.

"I love you." He says

"I love you too." I say.

*Maria's POV*

Watching Austin is always fun. I really like his voice. He should be more famous then he is now. After he preformed we waited for everyone to leave. Once everyone left, then we went back to the hotel. It was 8:00 and we were tired and hungry. We got pizza for dinner. Once we were done, we decided to go to sleep. I was cuddling with Alex on our bed when he bought up a weird question.

"Babe, do you think we will get married some day?" He asked me and I looked at me.

"I honestly don't know Alex. You're only 16 and I'm only 17. You're turning 17 soon. Were still kind of young. I mean I hope we do. You are the guy I want to be with forever." I say to him and he smiles.

"Good cause I want to be with you forever also." He says and kisses me.

"Let's name our kids, okay?" He asks and I laugh.

"Okay. what would we name our boy?" I ask him.

"I like the name Peter James Constancio." He says.

"Me to, I like that name too. So that's our boy. What about our girl?" I ask.

"Since I picked the boys, you pick our princess." He says and I smile.

"I like Emily Rose Constancio." I tell him and he smiles and nods.

"There names sound good, so Peter James Constancio and Emily Rose Constancio. That what were going to name our kids." He says. I laugh and nod.

"I can't believe we just named our kids and were not even having any for a while." I say

"Yeah were a strange couple." He says. He kisses me and then we decide to go to sleep.