Chapter 98

Authors note; another update within a 5 day span. Anyways this story is just about over. Only a couple chapters left. I really think this story stinks though. Anyways, thanks for sticking with me through the slow updates. Hope you guys enjoyed this story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Emily's POV*

~1 year later~

"Mommy!" I hear as soon as I walk through the door. I have a part time job at Sears, so while I'm not doing photoshoots, I work in the women's department there.

"Amanda!" I yell back. I bend down to hug her and kiss her cheek.

"How was your day?" I ask her standing back up.

"Me, Carter, and daddy went to the park."

"Did you wear a sweater? It's kind of chilly out." I ask her

"I wore my red one." I nod.

"Where's daddy?"

"In his secret room. He said he was doing something."

"Well it's a Friday night, maybe you, me, Maria, and Peter can go see a movie. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah!" She exclaims, I smile pulling my phone out and dial Maria's number.

"Hello?" She ask picking up.

"Hey it's me."

"What's up?" She ask, I hear a door closing in the background.

"Nothing. Austins in his secret room, and I just got home from work. Are you up to seeing a movie tonight with Mandy and Peter?"

"Yeah that's cool. What do you wanna see?"

"I know Manda wants to see that new planes movie." I tell her.

"Alright wanna go at like 8?"

"Yeah I'll pick you guys up. Sound good?"

"Perfect. See ya in a bit." She hangs up.

"Alright Amanda! Let me get ready and we'll go." I tell her. I walk into my room closing the door behind me. I go to the closet looking through Austin and I shirts. I pull out a red long sleeve sweater going to my dresser and pulling out leather leggings. I get changed looking for my Marc Jacob boots. I guess you could say, Austin spoils Amanda and I. He always spends money on us. I was brushing my hair, fixing it up in the mirror when the door opens and Austin walks in.

"Where you going beautiful?" Austin ask coming over kissing my cheek.

"Maria and I are taking the kids to see a movie. That means you have to watch Carter." I turn to him. Carter was the newest member of the family. He was born almost a year ago. He's 10 months now.

"Aw I wanted to spend time with you." He pouts.

"Not my fault you spend all your time in your man cave." I joke with him.

"My moms been asking to see Mandy and Carter. How about tomorrow I take them there and we spend the day together? No kids, just us?"

"Sure. Make sure it's okay with your mom though."

"My mom will be happy. Even if she had plans, she would drop those in an instant." He wraps his arms around my waist. No matter how old we get, we still act like that teen couple we were years ago.

"You better wear your ring tonight." Austin tells me talking about my wedding ring.

"Give me a reason too." I joke around with him.

"Because you look hot and guys will be all over you. Need to let them know you're married and not interested. Or I could just give you a hickey. That's easier." He says kissing my neck.

"No I'll wear the ring." I laugh trying to get out of his grip.

"Good. I always got mine on. See." He says like a little kid showing me his hand.

"Don't lose it. That's my biggest fear with mine."

"I paid good money for these. I'm pretty sure yours cost half a million maybe more."

"Austin! Why so expensive!" I ask in shock.

"Because I loveeeee you." He sings. I giggle cupping his face and kissing him. His hands still on my waist as I lean into him.

"Carter's crying." Amanda interrupts.

"That's your call." I tell Austin. He smiles like a goof.

"Alright you guys have fun. Be safe please." He begs.

"We'll be fine. Right Manda?" I ask taking her hand.

"Call me if anything." He assures.

"Bye daddy." She hugs him.

"Bye princess. Be good for mommy." We walk downstairs and I get Amanda's coat. I put it on zipping it up. We wave bye to Carter who was now in Austins arms. Getting into the car and driving off to Maria and Alex's place. Robert and Zach finally found girlfriends and they both have their own apartment. Alex and Maria still live in that condo area, they just live in a different room. They're planning on moving soon. I pull up and call Maria to tell her I'm here.

"We'll be out in a second." She says hanging up. We wait a minute before they do. She has a car seat with her. We take out Carter's, putting his in. Everyone gets settled in and then were off.

"So how was work?" She ask

"Long and tiring, It was nice to fnally come home. Thank god it's a friday." We shortly arrive at the movie theater and I regretted it. There were cops, ambulances, teenagers everywhere.

"Maybe we should do something else or just rent something at home." I tell Maria.

"I don't even want to know what's happening." She says. We turn back around and into the car. I drive back to the house and we all get situated on the couch.

"I thought you were going to the movies?" Austin ask confused walking in.

"It's a long story." I tell him and he just nods. He sits next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" I ask going on demand.

"The Fault In Our Stars. Still not over that movie." Maria exclaims.

"Oh my god yes!" I squeal. Austin groans.

"Okay cry babies, Alex is coming over."

"Where's Carter?" I ask

"Sleeping, passed out like 5 minutes after you left." A few minutes pass and a knock comes from the door.

"Just come in Alex!" Austin yells. The door opens and Alex appears.

"Yo." He says plopping on the floor. I find the movie, pressing play, and leaning back onto the ouch snuggling into Austin with Amanda in between us. 2 hours later, the movie ends. We put Amanda to bed and say goodbye to Maria and Alex. 

"Your mom knows about tomorrow right?" I ask as I was getting into bed.

Yeah she said it was fine and she's excited to see the kids and us." Austin, who was already in bed tells me. 

"Alright good." I shut the lamp off and relax drifting off to sleep.