Chapter 25

*Alex's POV*

I woke up at 6:00 and I look next to me and I see Maria peacefully sleeping. I decided to wake her up.

"Maria, baby wake up we have school." I say and she groans and rolls over.

"Fine since you won't wake up, I'm going to go get a bucket of ice water and pour it on you." I say walking to the door.

"I'm up!" She says sitting up

"Goodmorning baby." I say kissing her. I pull away and pull her on my lap.

"You feeling better?" I ask her. She nods her head and she just puts her head in my chest. We stay like that for a while and I say.

"I would love to stay like this but we have school."

"No I don't wanna go." She says

"Neither do I, but lets go and you can come back to my house after, okay?" I say. She agrees and she gets dressed and so do I. She putting her hair in a ponytail in the bathroom. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Please don't ever leave me." I say

"I'm not planning on it." She says turning around to face me and we start kissing.

"Let's get a picture together, I want my lockscreen to be us." I say once we pull away.

"Me too." Maria says getting our phones. We take a bunch of pictures. Me kissing her cheek, her kissing my cheek, us kissing, us both smiling. She sets her lock screen as us kissing and I make my lockscreen me kissing her cheek. Both our home screens are us smiling. My phone beeps with a text from Austin telling me he's outside.

"Come on Austin's here." I say. We grab our backpacks and we walk outside to Austin's car. We get in the back and drive to get Emily.

"Oh Maria's with you already Alex. You get it in last night Alex?" Austin says

"Shut up Austin!" I say while slapping him.

"Aye no slapping the driver." He says as we pull up to the girls house. We start laughing and Emily gets into the car. Her and Austin kiss quick and then Austin starts driving to school.

"Oh my god Maria thank god your okay! Mom was worried sick last night." Emily says

"I was fine. I stayed with Alex." Maria says

"So that's who you went with last night, I was wondering and I figured it was Alex you were with." Emily says. We pull into school, and we walk inside the building. We walk to Spanish and it was boring like usual.

"You going to be okay?" I ask Maria

"Yeah ill be fine." She says

"Just text me if you need anything. I'll answer you,I'll risk getting detention." I say hugging her. We pull away and her and Emily walk to their next class. I waited for lunch for so long so I can see her. Lunch finally came and I rushed to lunch so see her.

"Finally I been waiting forever to see you." I tell Maria putting her on my lap. She rested her head on my chest the whole time during lunch then the bell rings. We continue on with our day and then school is over. Austin drops me and Maria off at my house and we stay in my room just talking. Her phone starts ringing and its her mom.

*Maria's POV*

I went back to Alex's house after school and we were just talking when my mom called.

"Hello?" I say picking up

"Oh Maria thank god your okay! You had me worried sick!" My mom says

"I been with Alex, don't worry I'm fine." I tell her

"When are you coming home?" She ask

"I'm not sure. Not for a while." I tell her

"Okay come home before 11." She says

"Okay bye." I say hanging up.

"Everything okay?" Alex asked

"Yeah my mom just wanted to know when I'm coming home." I tell him

"Okay" he says and we start playing Left 4 Dead. We get Subway for dinner then Alex takes me home.

"Text me if anything okay?" He says

"Okay." I say and we kiss. I go inside and go to my room and go to sleep.