Chapter 80

*Emily's POV*

The next morning Austin woke me up at 8.

"Are you serious?" I ask him.

"Come on we need to practice for our bet we have." He says.

"So you wake me at 8 in the morning?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Okay fine, but I'm staying in my sweats and do you have a sweatshirt? I'm freezing." I ask him. He goes to his huge walk in closet.

"Come here and pick one." He yells from the closet. I walk in and go to where his sweatshirts are. I grab his grey YMCMB one and put it on. I pul my hair out from the inside and look at my phone. I have a few messages from my mom.

Me: Hey mom sorry I didn't respond back. I know you're probably worried but I promise me and Maria are fine. Were at Austin and Alex's. I understand if you're mad too. I fell asleep and forgot to answer. I'll see you later.

"Wait Austin we can't practice, I need to beat you. Were not on a team!" I say.

"Want to be?" He ask me.

"Nah, I want to show you three I can beat you." I say smirking at him. He wraps his arms around me.

"Don't get your hopes up baby." He says kissing my cheek and neck. I get out of his grip and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Austin does too and when were done we go downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Do you have orange juice?" I ask him.

"Yeah check the fridge." He says I open the fridge and grab it.

"Want some?" I ask him.

"No thanks, can you get me a water?" He ask me. I nod and grab him a water bottle. I hand it to him and I pour my drink into a cup. I put it back in the fridge and me and Austin sit down at the table.

"Hey you want to play uno?" He ask me.

"Sure i love that game." I say. He gets up and grabs the cards and the holder for the cards. He shuffles them and then deals then. He puts a card down. I look at my cards.

"Alright loser, you go first." Austin tells me. I look up at him.

"Did you just call me a loser?" I ask him. He smiles and nods.

"Yup. What you going to do about it?" He ask me. I put my cards down and get up and go next to him.

"Hey are you tickilsh?" I ask him. He nods slowly. I smirk and start tickling his sides. He starts laughing.

"Emily.. stop." He says while laughing

"Nah cause you called me a loser" I say tickling him more.

"You know I didn't mean it." He says in between breathes.

"Then say you're sorry and I'll stop."

"Never!" He says and I tickle him more.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry for calling you a loser. I promise I'll never do it again." He says and I stop. He catches his breathe while panting.

"You deserve payback for that." He says pointing to me.

"What are you going to do? Tickle me back?" I say and I look at him. He gives me a look and nods. I realize he will and I start running. He gets up and runs after me. I fall on the couch and he hovers over me. He starts ticking me back.

"Austin stop! I'm sorry!" I say laughing.

"Yeah whose laughing now." He says.

"Stop babe I'm going to pee." I say still laughing.

"Say you love me then." He says.

"You already know I do." I say.

"Say it anyway." He says to me.

"I love you Austin. I promise. I love you so much." I say and he stops.

"I love you too." He says and then leans in to kiss me. They move in sync and he pulls away.

"Oh Emily guess what." He ask me.

"What?"

"Do you know what tomorow is. If you don't we have a problem." He says to me.

"Duh. 1 year!' I say and he smiles.

"1 year went by so fast." He says.

"I agree." I say. I grab my phone from my pocket and snap a picture of him.

"Whoops did I just take a picture of my attractive boyfriend? I think I did" I say. He takes his phone out too.

"Yeah and I took a picture of my attractive girlfriend." He says. I kiss his cheek and I take a picture. I look at it

"Why did you make that kind of face?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"I felt like it." he says putting his arm around my waist. I turn sideways and lean my back on his side. I go on instagram and upload the picture we just took.

EmilyDAponte: Good morning from me and the babe @austinmahone

I post it and immeditaly likes and comments come in. Mostly AUSTIN and AUSTIN LOOKS SO CUTE HIS FACE.

I go on Twitter and decide to tweet

@EmilyDAponte: Good morningg :) How did you guys sleep?

@EDandAMForLife: @EmilyDAponte Good how did you sleep?

@EmilyDAponte: @EDandAMForLife I slept good! @AustinMahone woke me up at 8 though -_-

@MahoneBaby: @EmilyDAponte Why did he wake you up so early? Why was he up that early?

@EmilyDAponte: @MahoneBaby So we can practice for a bet we have!

@MahonesSexyAss: @EmilyDAponte Practice sex?

I burst out laughing at that. Austin looks at me confused and I show him. He blushes and looks down.

@EmilyDAponte: @MahonesSexyAss I'm actually dying and so is Austin. No not practice that. Practice for a game.

@EmilyDAponte: So @AustinMahone decided to wake me up at 8 in the morning because he wanted to practice a bet we made with @Robert15jgod and @zach_dorsey on a game.

@EmilyDAponte: Out of me, Austin, Rob, and Zach who would win in Call of Duty?

@MahoneIsMine: @EmilyDAponte Robert

@HornyForDorsey: @EmilyDAponte Zach defiantly

More replies came in. I went off the app and turned towards Austin.

"Austinnn." I say tapping his shoulder. He turns away from the TV and looks at me.

"Yes my love?" He ask me.

"Can we cuddle? I'm still tired." I ask him. He gets up and holds his hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me up. He lays back down on the couch and pulls me on top of him. He wraps his arms around the bottom of my back.

"This okay?" He ask me. I nod and lean my head on his chest. I fell back asleep to his heart beat.

I was later woken up by talking and noise in the kitchen. I open my eyes a little and try to figure out who it was in the kitchen.

"You two and Austin bet Emily on Call of Duty?" I heard a voice. It was defiantly Maria.

"Yeah why not? We can beat her." Robert says. She starts laughing.

"You guys are idiots!" she says.

"Why?" Zach ask her.

"You don't know me or Emily. Let's just say me and her are daddy's girls. Daddy's little princess right? And with us being that, he taught us video games. Call of Duty being the number one." She explains to them. I smile and I feel Austin move from under me.

"Emily is going to kick your asses." Alex says joining in.

"Dude what are we going to do?" Zach ask Robert I'm guessing.

"Let's go talk to her and try and cancel it." haha I'm not canceling it for nothing.

"You guys try and do that. She won't let you. I know Emily. But good luck." Maria says and then I heard an egg breaking and going into the bowl.

"While you're in there, ask her and Austin what kind of eggs they want." she says. I hear footsteps coming.

"Hey Emily wake up." Zach whispers. I turn around to face them.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"10:39" He says. I sit up on Austin's stomach and stretch.

"We need to talk to you about the bet." Rob says. I smile.

"If you want to cancel it forget it. We're not." I say.

"Why not?" Robert ask.

"Cause you made the bet and I want to show you guys a girl can play Call of Duty and beat you guys." I say. They look down and nod.

"Okay after breakfast it's on! Wake whipped loverboy up and tell him." Zach says starting to walk away with Robert. They both stop and Zach turns around.

"Oh yeah how do you and Austin want your eggs?" He ask.

"Scrambled." I say. He nods and walks back into the kitchen. I look at Austin and see him peacefully sleeping still.

"Hey Austin wake up." I say. His eyes slowly open and he looks at me and smiles.

"I been up. I heard the whole conversation. Even the one in the kitchen." He says.

"Yeah same here." I tell him. I go to get off of him when he stops me.

"No stay on me." he says. He sits up and takes his shirt off.

"It's hot first of all and I want to carry you."

"I'm not a baby Austin." I tell him.

"You're my baby."

"We'll that's awkward because you're my prince." I say and he smiles.

"I'm your prince and you're my princess. One day I'm going to make you a queen and put you in a castle." He says before kissing me.

"And you can be my king." I say pulling away smiling.

"And for now you're my princess, and then our daughter will be my princess." He says.

"Come on we never finished our Uno game." I say. I get off of him and he gets up and we walk into the kitchen. We sit at the table and pick up our cards.

"Okay you first." he says. I put my card down and we play.

"Breakfast done guys." Maria says handing us two plates.

"Thanks Mar" I say laughing and she joins.

"Anytime Melon Head." she says in between laughs. We calm down and we all eat. After were done we put the plates in the sink.

"I just noticed where's my mom and Dave?" Austin ask.

"Went to some meeting." Zach says

"Why didn't I go?" he ask.

"They said you didn't need too." Alex says.

"Alright we'll I'm gonna go shower and get ready for our match." I say.

"What do you mean get ready?" Robert ask

"I need to shower and get dressed. What don't you understand?" I ask. He shrugs.

"You going to be okay?" Austin ask me.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I say. I walk upstairs and walk into Austin's room. I go to my bag and grab a pair of shorts and a tank top and undergarments. I go into the hallway and grab a towel and then walk into the bathroom. I close the door and start the shower. I get in and shower for 15 minutes. I turn the water off and get out and wrap a towel around me. I listen outside the door and hear all the guys downstairs. I grab my clothes and walk into Austin's room closing the door behind me. I put the towel on my back and put my underwear on and then my shorts. I put my bra on and as I'm getting my shirt the door opens. I look and see Austin standing there.

"Hot." he says smirking and walking in and closing the door.

"You wanna leave?" I ask him.

"Nah I'll stay and enjoy the show." he says sitting on his bed.

"Cute but sorry babe you missed the whole show." I say putting my tank top and brushing through my hair. I turn around and get the blow dryer and plug it in.

"Damn I still got a show. I mean I have a nice view of your ass and I'm loving it." he says. I look at him and he laughs. I turn the hair dryer on and start blow drying my hair. I brush through it and 10 minutes later I'm done. I sit next to Austin on his bed and he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"So tomorrow. Date?" he ask me.

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it." I say.

"Good cause I got a special present for you too." He says winking.

"You didn't have to get me anything!" I say.

"Oh I didn't buy anything. I always had it." he says. I realize what he's talking about and I blush.

"Hey it's up to you. If you don't want to and you're not ready, then we don't need to do it." He says to me.

"No I'm ready. I want to do it." I tell him

"You sure? I don't want to pressure you into anything."

"No Austin I'm positive. I want too." I say reassuring him. He smiles.

"Good cause I made sure nobody would be home tomorrow night. The guys are all going back to your place and Dave is going to a club and my mom is going to her book club. We got the whole house to ourselves."

"Does your mom know?" I ask him.

"Nope, it just so happens her book club is our anniversary. Dave knows and so does the guys. They won't tell her." He says. I nod. He looks at me.

"Hey." he says and I look at him.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. We're going to have a nice date, were gonna come back here and make love. I'll be gentle and I'll make sure you're okay. I promise. I would never hurt you on purpose." he says before leaning in and kissing me. We pull away and he leans his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much." I say. He kisses my forehead

"I love you so much it hurts." I say hugging him. He wraps his arms around me. A knock comes from the door.

"Come in." me and Austin yell. Zach, Robert, Alex, and Maria walk in.

"You guys going to watch?" I ask Maria and Alex.

"Yeah I want to see my sister kick their ass." she says smiling. Austin sets the game up and hands me, Zach, and Robert a controller and gets one for himself.

"Alright what are we playing? Zombies or?" I ask.

"Zombies." Robert says.

"Okay that's my favorite." I say. Austin sits behind me meaning I'm in between his legs again. I lean back into his chest.

"You comfy?" he ask me.

"Yeah I'm good." I say. Robert and Zach sit on the floor and Alex and Maria are on the bed next to us. Maria on Alex's lap.

"Alright let's start." Austin says. The game starts.

"Wait this doesn't mean anything. Were all on the same team." Zach says.

"But it depends who has the most kills and everything else." Alex says. The game goes on and on. Were on round 30 and I only died 5 times, while Austin died 6 and Zach died 5 also and Robert died 7.

"Damn I'm down again. Someone come revive me." Austin says. I make my way to where he is and revive him and were off again. Killing zombies left to right me and Austin both get down.

"One of you get over here and help us." I say to Zach and Robert

"We can't were both dealing with zombies." Zach says. He finally kills all of them and while he's walking towards us a new round comes up.

"Come now Robert while you can." Austin says. We both get revived and we get up. We build the windows and I go over to the mystery box.

"Emily I swear if you get the teddy bear-" Robert says.

"Relax I didn't. I got the ray gun. Ha suck it!" I say laughing.

"Where did you learn to play like this?" Zach ask me.

"Me and Maria are daddy's girls. We played a lot with him and got better and better." I explain.

"Dude were getting our asses kicked." Zach says to Robert and Austin.

"Austin you knew she could play like this?" Robert ask him.

"I knew she was good but not like this good." he says. Round 35 and the game finally ends with all of us dying.

"Now let's look at the final score." I say as the scores come up.

"We'll would you look at that, I beat you guys." I say. I had a total of 300 kills, 7 downs, 15 revives, and 149 head shots. The guys put their controllers down and turn to look at me.

"You were right." Robert says.

"I was going easy on you." Zach says carelessly. Maria and Alex burst out laughing.

"That's hilarious. I told you guys you were idiots for betting her." Maria says.

"Can you play Maria?" Austin ask her.

"If Emily can play I can play. Between me and Emily I'm more of the tomboy. I play all these sports, video games. She's more of the girly one then I am, but I'm girly." She says.

"Alex knows." She says looking at Alex and he nods his head.

"Who do you think taught her how to skateboard?" He tells us.

"AC you suck at skateboarding." Austin says and we all laugh.

"We'll now that I beat you all, I need to stretch." I say getting out of in between Austin's legs and standing up and stretching. My shirt goes up and my stomach shows.

"Uh excuse me missy. Your shirt goes down. Only I get to see that." Austin says. I laugh and put my arms back down.

"Alright, here let me get one of my chains." Zach says getting up. He gets one and puts it over my head.

"We can be chain buddies." He says. He gets his phone and we go take a mirror picture.

"Send that to me" I say and he nods. My phone vibrates and I unlock my phone and save the picture.

"Guys I'm a thug." I say and they all burst out laughing.

"You're a white girl. Be quiet." maria says.

"So are you Loccisano! You shouldn't be talking." Austin says. We all laugh.

"I'll take you shopping Thursday." Austin says. I look at Robert.

"Starting Thursday I'll be your slave." Robert says and I nod.

"Emily you got paradise for a week." Maria says.

"And Austin's spending money on you girl." she says and I laugh.

"He's the best what can I say?" I say hugging him.

"Haha Alex I'm the best!" Austin says sticking his tongue out.

"Nah bro, I taught my girl how to skate. You can't beat that." Alex says.

"Your girls a better skater then you are!" Robert says and we all "Ohhh"

"Alright leave my baby alone." Maria says and Alex puts his head down on her shoulder.

"Oh AC knows we just kidding" Austin says patting his back. We spent the rest of the day talking and chilling out. At 10 Austin and Alex had taken me and Maria back to our house.

"Come on lets talk to mom about getting a dog." I say to Maria. We walk upstairs and knock on our moms door. She opens the door.

"Hey guys. How are you?" She ask

"We're good. Hey mom can we ask you something?" Maria says. She nods and lets us in. We sit on the bed across from her and my dad.

"We want a dog." Me and Maria both say.

"A dog?" Our dad ask.

"Yeah a dog." Maria says.

"We'll what kind?" Our mom ask.

"Pitbull." Maria says quickly.

"Who's going to watch the dog while you're gone for concerts?" My dad ask her.

"We were hoping you or mom." I say.

"We'll we can go down to the shelter tomorrow and look at some dogs there." My mom says.

"Wait what time tomorrow? Cause tomorrow is me and Austin's one year anniversary and we have a date." I say.

"We go early tomorrow morning." My dad says. We nod and hug our parents and telling them goodnight and walking out and closing the door behind us.

"Night sis." I say walking to my room.

"Night." Maria says going to her room and closing the door. My phone vibrates and I see a message from Austin.

MySuperman<3: Goodnight princess ;* Can't wait for tomorrow ;)

Me: Goodnight prince ;* and me neither. 1 year went by so fast. Can't wait for many more years.

MySuperman<3: Were going to get married, have our own family, and grow old and be together forever. Okay? <3

Me: Yes, I like that. It sounds like a perfect idea.

MySuperman<3: And that's a promise I make to you. Once I get your parents permission, were gonna have a crazy and amazing wedding.

Me: I can't wait for that day <3

MySuperman<3: Me too baby. Just wait I promise you to have that happen. I'm going to go to sleep. I need to get everything prepared tomorrow. Sleep good babydoll. I love you so much and always will <3

Me: I love you too and always will. Goodnight my prince <3

I plug my phone into the charger and lay down in bed thinking of how lucky I am to have Austin.