Chapter 29

*Maria's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 10. I was I'm Alex's arms and he was playing with my hair. I turn around and look at him.

"Hey there." He says

"Hi" I say while putting my head on his chest.

"You sleep good?" He asked. I nod me head and we just lay there until 10:40 when both Emily and Austin wake up. Austin and Emily sit up and Austin puts Emily on his lap. She's just sitting there.

"IM HUNGRY!" Austin yells! We all jump.

"Dude you just woke up not even 5 minutes ago..." Alex says. Me and Emily laugh.

"I know but I want food." He says. We get up and we go downstairs and see Austins mom in the kitchen making eggs and bacon.

"Morning kids, breakfast will be done in 2 minutes. How about you guys sit down. We all sit down and Austin's mom Michelle gives us our food. We say thanks and start eating. Austin was the first one to finish. Then Alex, then Emily and then me. I'm a slow eater sometimes. Don't judge me. After were all done eating we hang out for a little bit. Then we tell the guys we want to introduce them to our dad so they need to shower and get ready. Me and Emily walk home.

"We're home!" Emily yells. We go upstairs and shower and get ready, we both put on a pair of jeans, uggs, and a nice shirt. We curl our hair. We just finish our makeup when the doorbell rings.

"Maria, Emily! Austin and Alex are here!" Our mom yells

"Send them up to my room!" I yell and a minute later Austin and Alex are in my room. My mom comes upstairs and says our dad will be here soon.

"You guys are meeting our dad today" Emily says

"That never turns out good." Alex says

"Relax he will like you guys." Emily says. We hear the door open and we hear our dads voice.

"There's the cue. Lets go!" I say.

*Emily's POV*

I don't need to worry because my dad already approves of Austin. All we need is an approval from Alex and were good. Me and Maria walk downstairs and say hi to our dad.

"Dad I would like to introduce someone" Maria says while going back by the stairs and taking Alex's hand.

"Dad this is my boyfriend Alex. Alex this is my dad Ryan." Maria says

"Nice to meet you sir." Alex says while shaking his hand

"You too boy. Now take care of my daughter. You mean a lot to her. Don't hurt her or else I'm hurting you." Our dad says. Not surprised. He said the same thing to Austin.

"So you approve?" Maria ask with hope.

"Yes I do." He says. We all cheer and we sit down and eat dinner. We eat chicken cutlets with noodles on the side. When were all done Austin and Alex offer to clean up.

"It's okay boys, we got it." Our mom says.

"Are your sure?" Austin asked

"Positive." Says my mom. We all go upstairs and hang out in my room. We just talk and laugh and at 9:30 my mom comes in and says the boys can stay over if they want. They agree. They call there parents and they say its fine. We decided to watch a movie.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Alex says

"Yeah!" Austin says. They look at us for approval. We said sure and I cuddle with Austin while Maria cuddled with Alex.

*Alex's POV*

Maria's dad approved of me. That's good. I'm happy he does. We eat dinner then after we to to Emily's room. We decide to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie Maria falls asleep. I was getting tired to. I pick Maria up bridal style said goodnight and walked to her room. I put her on the bed and I got in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and I fell into a deep sleep.