Chapter 44

*Austin's POV*

Me, Alex, Emily, and Maria are sharing a hotel room. This should be fun. Me and Alex decided to explore Miami while the girls see it again. We can tell they were excited to be here even though they didn't have the best childhood here. The way there faces lit up when my mom said we can go explore. Both of there smiles were like a little kid on Christmas, all happy and excited. We walk out of the hotel and start walking down the block. We past Starbucks, good, Dunkin Donuts, a gas station, a park, a beach. I have my arms wrapped around Emily's waist and were walking and talking.

"You happy to be home?" I ask her. She nods and I kiss her cheek.

"GUYS THERES A SUBWAY LETS GO!" Alex yells. We all laugh and walk into the Subway. We order our subs. We get them and start eating. I decided to tweet.

@AustinMahone: Subway with my beautiful girlfriend @EmilyD'Aponte and @AlexConstancio7 and @MariaLoccisano

I put my phone back down and I finish eating my sub. I was the first one done, then Alex, then Emily, and then Maria. Maria is actually really quiet around me a lot. I don't really hear her talk a lot. I told Alex and he told me she always talks. We were all just hanging and talking when 2 girls who looked my age came up to the table.

"Arent you guys Austin Mahone, Alex Constancio, Maria Loccisano, and Emily D'Aponte?" we all nod our heads yes.

"Were big fans of all of you! Even you guys Maria and Emily!" The girls say. Maria and Emily smile.

"We don't mean to be a bother but we were wondering if we can get a picture with you guys and you guys sign this?" they ask

"It's no problem at all!" I say. We take pictures and sign things. We ask for their twitter and we all follow them right there. They left and then we left to go back to the hotel.

*Maria's POV*

We were at Subway when 2 girls came up to us. They said they were big fans of all of us. I smiled knowing that I had fans and people liked me. I took pictures with them and signed some stuff and so did Alex, Austin, and Emily. We all followed them on twitter and when they were walking out it looked like they were going to cry. It makes me feel good to know that I made someone's day. I try to always be positive and send positive vibes. I always wanted to be a role model, an inspiration to people. It has always been my dream. Once the girls are gone, we all walk back to the hotel. We get to the hotel and get to our room. I lay down on the bed I'm sharing with Alex and he lays down next to me.

"Lets all nap." I say. We all agree and we fall asleep. The next time we wake up is from Austin's phone ringing. I groan.

"Austinn your phone is ringing pick it up." I say. He groans and rolls over to where his phone is and picks it up.

"Hello?" he says

"We were sleeping but now me and Maria are awake, but Emily and Alex are still sleeping." he says

"Uh huh, okay bye." He says hanging up and putting his phone back on the nightstand.

"Were going out to dinner at 7. It's 3 now, I'll set a alarm for 5 so you and Emily can get ready." He says setting a alarm.

"Thank you." I say then go back to sleep.

*Emily's POV*

I hear a alarm go off. I open my eyes and stretch.

"Babe wake up." Austin says shaking me

"I'm up, so tell me why did you set a alarm?" I ask him

"Were going out to dinner at 7 so I set a alarm so you and Maria can get up and get ready." he says

"Aw your sweet." I say kissing him

"Anything for you two." He says smiling. He sets his alarm for 6 for him and Alex then goes back to sleep. I shower, blow dry my hair, then get dressed in shorts from Hollister and a tank top from Forever 21. I leave my hair natural and I put on some makeup. While I was getting dressed, the boys alarm goes off. They wake up and start getting ready. I blow dry my hair then I put socks and shoes on. I put on a little bit of makeup and I'm ready. I go sit next to Maria on the couch.

"Feels good to be back in Miami right?" I ask her

"Yeah it is, feels really good." she says nodding. We continue to talk until the boys come and say there ready. Then we meet Michelle in the lobby and we go to Panera for dinner. Me and Maria get a salad like usual. Me and her have a obsession with salads. We feel fat if we eat anything else so we eat salads whenever we get the chance. After Panera, we go back home and get ready for bed. We set a alarm for 9 for the boys and 8 for the girls since we have to be at the place for Austin by 10:30. I lay down in bed next to Austin, I lay my head in his chest and then I'm out.