Chapter 37

*Maria's POV*

Me and Alex were sitting downstairs in the living room eating pizza while watching tv. We were watching Victorious. Austin and Maria walk downstairs and then they go in the kitchen. They come back 5 minutes later with their pizza and drinks. They sit on the other couch and they watch tv with us while eating. The show ends and we all finish eating our pizza.

"You guys wanna do something all together?" I ask. They all nod.

"Yeah, what do you guys want to do?" Alex says while putting his arm around me. I lean on to him a bit and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter to me." Emily says and Austin nods.

"Let's do a YouNow!" Alex says. We all agree and Austin and Alex tweet about the YouNow. We all run upstairs to my room and they set it up. We're in the que and everyone was disliking everyone who was broadcasting so we can go on. It was finally our turn to go on. Next thing you know we were broadcasting live. I was on Alex's lap while Emily was on Austin's. We were all answering questions and the fans got to know me and Emily. They liked us so we were happy. Except we did have some haters. We just ignored them. It hurt me kind of but I got over them. Your going to have haters in everything you do really. So you just got to ignore them and let them now you're better then that. Austin sang a few songs and Alex and Austin also dougied. There really good dancers. People kept commenting for me and Alex to kiss and for Emily and Austin to kiss.

"You guys want to see me and Emily kiss?" Austin asked. The chat filled up with yes and then Austin leaned in and kissed Emily. Emily kissed back and they were just siting there making out.

"Okay that's enough of that!" Alex says while hitting Austin. Austin pulls away and gives Alex a death glare. I slightly laugh. The chat box kept filling up with me and Alex to kiss. I look at Alex and he's already staring at me.

*Alex's POV*

The chat box kept saying they want me and Maria to kiss since Austin and Emily kissed. I tried ignoring it but it wouldn't go away. I looked at Maria and I'm guessing she saw it to cause she looked at me also.

"Do you want to?" I mouthed to her. She nods her head yes.

"Okay so you guys been asking, you want to see me and Maria kiss?" I ask the webcam. A bunch of yes come in the chatbox and a few no's come in. Whatever forget the no's I'm kissing my girlfriend.

"Okay fine ill kiss her." I say. She turns to look at me and we both start leaning in. Our lips touch and they move in sync. We're kissing until something hits the back of my head. I pull away and I turn around and it was Austin. He throw a pillow.

"DUDE!" I yell. He smirks.

"That's enough of that." He says mocking me.

"You're dead Mahone!" I say. He laughs.

"Whatever you say Constancio!" He says. I laugh and then go back to the YouNow.